• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

Seriously. Where the **** is my maid? It's 1:45. She was supposed to be here at 1 and now it's pouring ****ing rain outside.

Holy first world problems Batman!

How do you make through the day with such hardships?

I think she's white but who the **** knows because she's not here.

Also stop doing stuff at the top and work bottom-up. Shit on top makes random combos when you make bottom moves. Efficiency.

You can't on that level. The entire bottom is locked.

I think she's white but who the **** knows because she's not here.

Also stop doing stuff at the top and work bottom-up. Shit on top makes random combos when you make bottom moves. Efficiency.

That is your problem. She is white.

Congrats, dude. PM me a baby pic if you're cool.

I'm going by rail between all my destinations. 3 journeys and I'm only paying 100 bucks - pretty awesome value, plus trains are nicer, smoother, more punctual and more scenic than buses in general. Love train travel.

Whoever dissed Ottawa: I'm only staying there for two full days, but I'm pretty psyched for it. I'm meeting up with an old friend there, plus I have now met the Speaker of your House of Com mons and his office are going to give me a little hospitality while I'm there, so it should be a great time. I am a Par lia ment geek though.

I ripped on Ottawa but it was mostly in jest.

I wasn't ignoring your pic request, just got back from NYC yesterday to find Owen had caught strep from his babysitter and is completely miserable. Then again, I don't know how to PM a pic anyway, so you might be out of luck. He is incredibly cute though, like even more so than just 'aww his parents think he is cute' he is like a friggin model baby.

for a lot of the levels, I google the level and watch the Youtube video.

In most cases it helps, because there is an inherent strategy to clear every board..There is a luck factor in initial board set up, but once you have the correct strategy your chances of clearing the level are greatly increased..

The game is played on such a higher level its very intense..

The intricasies of the movements, matching the candy in certain quadrants is your key to success.

The game can be played like a 3 year old, just match match..Or it can be played on the same level as Phil Ivey in Poker, or Kasparov in Chess.

I'm getting to level 150ish, where almost every level takes multiple tries. If it keeps getting harder, I can't see myself continuing. Anything I can't figure out myself I don't want to know badly enough.

Oh and if you include a picture, Zach is single and will accompany you to anywhere you need to go..

He likes Beer and is pretty good limit holdem player.

Has a poor taste in favourite hockey teams, but overall good guy.

Also he is a semi pro actor, that has a nationally televised Taco Bell commercial.

WHAT THE **** SERGE

• Like 1

There's a Taco Bell 2 minutes from my house. I've never been because Taco Bell is awful and disgusting. In honour of Zach, we went last night and got DLT's!

They tasted like regular tacos (except more boring than ones that I make) except they make my fingers orange. I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat Taco Bell over at least 19 other types of fast food places.

• Like 1

Ive had the DLTs twice now...

I like it..Its really cool and fresh way to eat a taco...Its not gimmicky..I am proud that Zach turned me on to them.

Danny is talking like a mexican food snob..Enjoy it for what they are..Taco Bell..

There's a Taco Bell 2 minutes from my house. I've never been because Taco Bell is awful and disgusting. In honour of Zach, we went last night and got DLT's!

They tasted like regular tacos (except more boring than ones that I make) except they make my fingers orange. I have no idea why anyone would choose to eat Taco Bell over at least 19 other types of fast food places.

Care to name 19?

Because it's better than eating heat lamp flat hamburgers. I don't eat it call the time but once in awhile it's fine and eating a taco from

tB is healthier than a whopper or Big Mac or double cheeseburger