Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

I think those people are the significant minority Steve (maybe less so where you are, I can certainly see it being different in different areas), but from my experience, most pedestrians who cross illegally don't think they have the right of way necessary, it's just a tiny exercise in power by 'forcing' cars to stop. Kind of like drivers who will do something completely unnecessary like change lanes on a crowded road without signalling just to move up a car length or two, or save themselves 9 seconds.

I'm sure we can all agree that FCP'ers, as a group, are unusually smart people.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

If the raptors play the Pistons in the first round who is up for a road trip. Otto and I will be going

When they make the finals you should come over here..Golden State plays in Oakland, not too far from me..

Josh Donaldson signs for 2 years 29 mill. I would love to see a 3rd year but oh well

you may know this, but they control him for 3 years anyway, so 2 or 3 doesnt really matter for him being a BJ.

Would have loved a 6year deal, though I guess he may want to max out. Heard on radio they are saying Harper is in line for 500mill over 10yrs on next deal, so Josh would be looking at 35mill per in his UFA years. wow

you may know this, but they control him for 3 years anyway, so 2 or 3 doesnt really matter for him being a BJ.

Would have loved a 6year deal, though I guess he may want to max out. Heard on radio they are saying Harper is in line for 500mill over 10yrs on next deal, so Josh would be looking at 35mill per in his UFA years. wow

Yes I forgot. 6 years would have been nice.

Come up to Sudbury, Wayne. We should get down to -40 with the windchill this weekend

I use to deliver Chinese food in -20 to -30 Celsius in a t shirt

Cold does not bother me. Extreme heat does. I like the cold

I had White Castles for the first time while in Vegas.

It was the crappiest of all crappiest things I have ever eaten.

WRONG

I eat it maybe 2 times a year. It's not good for normal consumption but I like it.