Off Off Topic: Cool Toronto People's Thread

I was really tempted to try it..After a session at the Mirage walked across the street to White Castle...

I thought better of it.

• Replies 11.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Zach6668

• serge

• Babying

• FCP Bob

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As you may or may not know, Otto has a disability (Autism). He has cope with it very well and imo has made great strides in his development. We (my wife and I) went through alot during his primary s

At the beginning of all of these revelations, Ford's allies and councillors tried to sit down with him privately, and urge him to look out for himself, to get help, and to come back stronger than ever

Heavy Rescue Squad 331. Beaten up, soaked, and with bellies full of smoke. Best job in the world.  

I had it once in John-country (long island, by some fancy high end golf course, lol)

I really liked it, looking fwd to getting it in Vegas this year and being disappointed.

Something about trying something new that you dont have at home I think is the appeal.

I used to love In and Out..It was our first stop in Vegas every time. Now I have and In and Out 5 minutes from my house we never go.

I didnt like In n Out. Not sure if it was about the letdown from all the hype, but nothing great about it.

I liked shake shack burgers.

I heard in n out will be on the strip soon. I would prob try it again this year

agree though, part of the appeal for sure is the fact its not easily accessible at home or maybe because of its popularity by so many others.

Working today and we keep seeing these OVO Nike stores pop up for a few hours then disappear. Every time there's a 100 people lined up outside in this -40 nonsense.

Working today and we keep seeing these OVO Nike stores pop up for a few hours then disappear. Every time there's a 100 people lined up outside in this -40 nonsense.

Those Drake/Jordans will be worth $1000 real quick. Those pop up stores are selling them for $300.

Probably jinxing myself but running at like a 70% win percentage on tims. Only coffee and donuts however

I'm running at 0%. 0 for 5...must be tied to AHL somehow.

I had it once in John-country (long island, by some fancy high end golf course, lol)

I really liked it, looking fwd to getting it in Vegas this year and being disappointed.

Hempstead Golf and country club? There is a white castle a couple of blocks away

Ah yeah, couldn't remember, but though Woodbine.

I'm moving kinda close.

Just got my own place at Danforth and Donlands. It's mine April 1.

Know the area really well. You are a 5 min drive away or 3 subway stops.

The area has changed a lot with the Muslim temple built on the danforth. The whole donlands is mainly Muslim now. The homes west are nice and I don't think you are east since that is a high school

Square Boys on the danforth is a good place to eat. I go there quite often

Don't venture to the southwest side of Jones. Public housing and drug infested

Old apartment building right in the corner. 5 Donlands. 3rd floor. Lots of light. Pretty big 1bdrm. Almost feels too good to be true.

Yes I know that one. They advertise for people who want a furnish place for a month

There is a nice Chinese food place a few stores west. Har gow. The specials are pretty good

Just watch out for the traffic during religious Muslim times. Lots of traffic

Old apartment building right in the corner. 5 Donlands. 3rd floor. Lots of light. Pretty big 1bdrm. Almost feels too good to be true.

Nice. Good location for you literally next to the subway entrance.

Time to shop for a compact A/C unit

huh, I was just down the street last week. Magic Oven pizzeria.

GL Zach, glad to hear you found a place that works for you.

I went to magic oven once when it was on broadview. Had to hit the toilet right away and never went back