Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

YOU GO TO HELL AND YOU DIE ANYWAYS.and BIGD, just because you don't like mash, don't let that cloud your judgment. that show was huge. HUGE.
okay, i understand it was huge, but it wasn't funny. So many episodes were dramatic. It was more of a dramedy than a comedy, particularly as the series went on. and to leave the honey mooners off.. IT CREATED THE GENRE!!!
we'll go sitcoms only this time.
Rushmore is probably Seinfeld.I Love LucyHoneymoonersRoosevelt is M.A.S.H.My personals would be Curb, AD, Seinfeld, and Perfect Strangers.

the thinking behind mine. I needed something from the gold, silver, bronze and modern eras, broadly defined. For me, the Gold is easily narrowed between I love lucy and honeymooners. I went with honeymooners because it's funnier ( I still think it's hilarious) and it was earlier, but I can get on board with I love lucy for sure.THe silver age is trickier, because there are a lot of contenders ( like that god damn mash, and happy days, and on and on) and most of them aren't that funny. I considered Mary Tyler moore.. and i really closely considered some of the black comedies of the time ( jeffersons, sanford and son ( which is hilarious), and Good times.. but I thought All in the family was the edgiest sitcom, maybe ever on network tv, and I have to give the nod. My personal favorite from that Era is probably Soap, tho. It was AD before AD.The bronze age was very easy for me. I think it came down to Senfield, cheers, cosby and maybe friends. But to me, Seinfeld as a cut above them, and plus I knew i wasn't going to be able to put curb on the list, so that was the next best thing.IN the modern age, AD isn't even my favorite, I'd pick Louie, IASIP and curb over it. But I have to give a nod to it's influence and greatness.

god, actually mt sizemore would be impossible with sitcoms, so many I hate. According to Jim, how could i Leave that off? Happy days. That rip off of Married with Children that had Bobcat Goldwaithe as a talking rabbit. ( season 1 of married with children could have been mt rushmoore material). Mr Ed, my mother the car, all those corny nick at night sitcoms. Andy Griffen ( what a terrible, overrated, unfunny sitcom).

god, actually mt sizemore would be impossible with sitcoms, so many I hate. According to Jim, how could i Leave that off? Happy days. That rip off of Married with Children that had Bobcat Goldwaithe as a talking rabbit. ( season 1 of married with children could have been mt rushmoore material). Mr Ed, my mother the car, all those corny nick at night sitcoms. Andy Griffen ( what a terrible, overrated, unfunny sitcom).
Unhappily Ever After. Back when Nikki Cox was smoking.
dinosaurs-tv-show.jpg
I'M THE BABY, GOTTA LOVE ME, SOME THING SOMETHING, CUTE AND CUDDLY... SOMETHING SOMETHING, HIT DADDY WITH A FRYIN' PAN *WACK*
wait, why are you calling it mt. sizemore?
for comedic effect? It's funnier than mt lastmore.

NOT GOOD ENOUGHI loved the dinosaurs. that was the name of the show wasn't it? just "the dinosaurs" or some shit? not the mama. now that's comedy.

NOT GOOD ENOUGHI loved the dinosaurs. that was the name of the show wasn't it? just "the dinosaurs" or some shit? not the mama. now that's comedy.
Their name was the Sinclairs. GET IT.. THE SINCLAIRS

So in another forum I am on, there was a discussion about this Husker coach, Ron Brown, testifying publicly against an anti-discrimination against gay legislation, and it's caused a bunch of fuss here locally. The guy is a bit of a evangelical lunatic ( no offense brv). So, in the thread, one guy was defending him, and another guy compared him to hitler.. and the guy was defending him said...Funny. Hitler, Stalin, Pol Pot and Ron Brown. The Mt Rushmore of evil....So that got me thinking....MT RUSHMORE OF EVIL DICTATOR/KING/LEADER...real not fictional.Edit: Pre 20th century.. It'stoo hard to rate historical figures against Mao, Stalin, Hitler ( and pol pot for my Rooseveldt)

Hitler, Stalin, Mao, and Ceausescu (Romania)Honorable mention: Lenin, Vlad the Impaler, anyone in charge of Japan between 1925-1945, pol pot.

Good list, but too modern.
that was my thinking.mao, genghis (or however the fuck you spell it), caligula, leopold II of Belgium--editwell shit...let me get a couple of substitutions in here....genghis, caligula, vlad, atila