Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

Don't understand why mayo can't make the cut because of miracle whip. That's like saying McDonalds cant make it because of Arby's.
Sorry, miracle whip falls under the mayo umbrella. Where as horseradish as sibling that elevates it, miracle whip pulls mayo into the dirt. And really, if you what to use a STRICK definition of mayonnaise, basically nothing outside of an unscale restaurant uses it, so it would really limit mayo's scope. but speaking of arby's, guess who's delicious umbrella Horsey sauce falls under? yum yum.
He claimed to be a mongolian Descendant of Khan, but that's a dubious claim at best.
I think it would be more dubious if he didn't claim to be Khan descendant. 1/500 today, BidD.

I hate Tequila, but a Margarita is on the list, probably the Lincoln pick.Next is Daiquiri, because: women. Next is a Long Island.Roosevelt pick is Martini.I really wanted to out a Manhattan on there, because they're the best, but I just couldn't do it.

you gotta lot of nerve coming at me shake, when you got old fashioned and mint julip on your list.
old fashiond's are THE cocktail man. and you say you know history.
Also, how does the margarita make the Lincoln spot?
insanity I'd suppose.martini, long island, margarita, bloody mary
i don't really drink so lets move on to something that i know about and can participate in thank you very much.
your body is made up entirely of woman parts

I'd put mouth in place of feet if but only if you could include just the stuff that goes in it not the shit that comes out

The correct answer is

Old Fashioned (Washington/Whiskey/Classical Category), Margarita (Jefferson/Tequila/Frozen Category), Pina Colada (Roosevelt/Rum/Creamy/Making Out In The Rain Category), and standing alone as the only one where image of the glass alone makes alcoholics' hands shake, Martini (Lincoln/Gin/Vodka-if-you're-a-heretic/Iconic Category).Also considered were:Sidecar (brandy, but too obscure)Mint Julip (too regional, already have a whiskey)Hurricane (too regional, Bob Dylan lyrics are great but not really about the drink)Daquiri (too not as good as Margaritas)Long Island Iced Tea (for the ladies)

I'm headed to the bar.

I... don't think you need to spoiler that. and man, I really struggled with the margarita/pina colada thing but I mean, they're both kind of tropical drinks, no? that's why I left pina colada off. who goes next?

I think it would be more dubious if he didn't claim to be Khan descendant. 1/500 today, BidD.
well, it wasn't just GK that did the raping. He had a lot of wifes and a lot of children, and they were all raping warlords, who spawned raping warlords from china to turkey, so the Khan tree starts to break off rather quickly. it's not like her personally raped all of china.
old fashiond's are THE cocktail man. and you say you know history.
The roman's used to put putrid fish sauce on everything, that doesn't mean anyone live still eats it. I don't know a single human being who's ever had an old fashioned, i've never seen of or heard of it ordered, other than in period movies.You did redeem yourself by putting the bloody mary on there. Extra horseradish, obv.

I take issue with Long islands being for ladies. Well, I mean i would buy them for ladies to get them smashed in college, but i associate that drink more with being young and broke and wanting to get bang for your buck at a bar.My own personal mixed drink Mt Rushmore: Gin and Tonic as lincoln (no, seriously), Bloody Mary (has to be a good one with fresh ingredients), white russian, and my Rooseveldt has to be Long Islands, they were simply to important to my college love life. Gin and tonics are basically the only mixed drink I drink regularly now. I'll have the occasional Gin martini, but I prefer G&T's. If I know a place has good bloody mary's, I'll occasionally have them. If I'm in my Big Lebowski halloween costume, I'll of course have a caucasian or 5. I'd need a time machine before i'd let a vile Long Island pass my lips again.

I don't know a single human being who's ever had an old fashioned
well you know one now!
Gin and Tonic as lincoln (no, seriously)
totally agree, though I didn't think it counted as a cocktail since it's only 2 ingredients. it has been my drink of choice for the past couple of months though. love em. drinking them tonight actually.next: the mt rushmore of beers. (in regards to the us. not just american beers, but what americans would consider the mt rushmore of beers. like not the most popular beer in china or some shit.)
totally agree, though I didn't think it counted as a cocktail since it's only 2 ingredients. it has been my drink of choice for the past couple of months though. love em. drinking them tonight actually.
1) Gin and Tonic's also have lime. Good ones at least2) Cocktails, by definition are two or more ingrediants, with at least one of them being alcohol...http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cocktail
A cocktail is an alcoholic mixed drink that contains two or more ingredients—at least one of the ingredients must be a spirit.
3) Martini's are Gin and Vermouth, so if Gin and Tonics don't count, throw out Martinis.

Helmanns Mayo is the tits. It can be used much more than horseradish. You can put it on sandwiches, use it to make some dressings. I like mayoMixed drinks, who knows?Beers, wayyyyyy too many