Official Mt Rushmore Game Thread..

Mt Rushmore of professional sports franchises? Now, the next question is do you just make it from the big 4 sports in America/Canada or do you squeak in a futbol team like ManU or Real Madrid? For our purposes here, go with big fourYankees, Cowboys, Lakers, Canadiens?

• Replies 584
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Mr Belvedere is on there. So, this show is about a Royal Butler , who gets canned from his job, and is hitchhiking, in Cleveland of all places, and devotes himself to being the bulter of a sports writ

Yeah, know your audience BigD. This audience is cool with the nazis, but what we're not fond of is men dressing up as women in order to trespass.

you sack of shit.

There's a good argument to be made for like 7 or 8 teams. All sports is a big universe.How do you choose between Lakers and Celtics, Cowboys and Steelers, etc.Yankees is the only obvious choice for me. Not sure a hockey team belongs. Can you really leave out soccer?Yankees, Cowboys, Lakers, Man U.Apologies to Pittsburgh and Boston.

There's a good argument to be made for like 7-9 teams. All sports is a big universe.
That's why I narrowed it. Yankees and Cowboys, those are no brainers, correct?
That's why I narrowed it. Yankees and Cowboys, those are no brainers, correct?
The person who gives the category is the one who is supposed to have the "correct" answers.And provides the guidelines, like "North American teams only."Why are you fucking this up???

Read mother effers, read. I said teams from the big 4 sports in America and Canada. And there is no such thing as the right answersIT'S SUBJECTIVEpfft, I thought you guys was smaht

Read mother effers, read. I said teams from the big 4 sports in America and Canada. And there is no such thing as the right answersIT'S SUBJECTIVEpfft, I thought you guys was smaht
you could maybe read the first post maybe?IDIOT
So, for those of you who don't know, the Mt Rushmore game is this.. a "Mt Rushmore" is the 4 definitive american presidents. Not necessarily the best, the smartest, the greats. Just the 4 definitive presidents. So the Mt Rushmore game is this.. someone (aka me) picks a subject for consideration... then the rest of us (you), give your opinions on what the 4 definitive examples of that subject are.. and then the guy who picked the topic (me), gives you the correct answer. As an example, the Mt Rushmore of Vin Diesel movies would be xXx, the fast and the furious, Pitch Black, and Boiler Room. Okay, so here we go, we'll start things off with a bang.. this mt Rushmore is likely to cause fist fights, all over the forum..Today's Mt Rushmore is.. what is the Mt Rushmore of Coen Brothers Movies?
I don't think this game is going to work if the "answer" comes so quickly. There needs to be at least a 24 hour period to answer. Or you risk alienating me.The Coen Rushmore is Lebowski, No Country, Oh Brother, and Fargo.My favorites are Lebowski, No Country, Hudsucker, and Raising Arizona

also, I think something Hoch should incorporate into the Mt Rushmore game is the "Lincoln slot" and the "Rooseveldt slot"Lincoln, because he's widely (outside of the south) considered our greatest american president, and stands along on the side of the mt rushmore monument, having a slightly higher status. So the Lincoln slot would go to the greatest of the mt rushmore catagories..Rooseveldt because he's wedged in the middle there, and probably doesn't deserve, technically speaking, to be on the Mt Rushmore of US presidents, but because of his niche importance to the Park Service, gets in. I think it should go to the member of the mt rushmore that you don't necessarily love, but you have to grudgingly put it in, for what ever reason.

Ok...the Mt. Rushmore of fast food chains. (Fast food is defined as any restaurant that doesn't have waiters.)
Jimmy Johns, Popeyes, Wendy's, A & W.
also, I think something Hoch should incorporate into the Mt Rushmore game is the "Lincoln slot" and the "Rooseveldt slot"
Lincolns: Fargo, McDonald's, KetchupRoosevelts: Miller's Crossing, KFC, Mayo
well to be fair, you live near a society.
hahaha.
Mt Rushmore of... Condiments..
Mustard, Mustard, Mustard, Mustard.