I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

So you made these picks with no money on it? Damn I thought you bet them, I would have wager them if I have know this.
If you refer to my betting thread, I put two units on the 76'ers. Not surprisingly, I put nothing on the Magic, who already won. I also put nothing on the 'grand salami' under.76'ers up by 13 with 2.5 minutes left!
Back to the subject.My wife saw a Keurig at Costco and she saw that her cousins have one. Now she wants one.
Keurig's are taking over the world.

It's good to have fellow degenerates. I'm out for drinks for work while away in Italy, and we see the football game about to start. Since I realize I'll be in my room by the time this game is in the 2nd half, and would love to bet to have a rooting interest, i have no Internet access. I text my buddy Serge overseas and we make a bet. I lose by half a point. I know, i know....I should have texted dannyg, obv.

It's good to have fellow degenerates. I'm out for drinks for work while away in Italy, and we see the football game about to start. Since I realize I'll be in my room by the time this game is in the 2nd half, and would love to bet to have a rooting interest, i have no Internet access. I text my buddy Serge overseas and we make a bet. I lose by half a point. I know, i know....I should have texted dannyg, obv.
Say Hi to Pauly & Deena for me.
Lol it was funny..You are still up $20 on me..Lets bet it this weekend.Are you back soon?

I like watching Andy Murray play tennis because he just wears a normal short, t-shirt, and hat. It isn't like flashy colours or designs like Federer or Nadal. He's tied 1 set to 1. I love the Australian Open because it allows nocturnal people like me to watch meaningful sports at stupid times of the night.

Got my Aussie open bets all lined up.Andy Murray (6 or 7 to 1, I forget)Milo's Raonic (67 to 1)Caroline Wozniacki (19-1)Daniela Hutchnova (250-1)
Was looking at the brackets, Milos is so screwed :(He plays either Roddick or Hewitt I think if he wins his next match, then if he somehow wins that one, he's got Djokavic in the round of 32. Not looking good :club:
Was looking at the brackets, Milos is so screwed :(He plays either Roddick or Hewitt I think if he wins his next match, then if he somehow wins that one, he's got Djokavic in the round of 32. Not looking good :club:
He'll be a favourite against Hewitt and against Roddick it's a pickem. His next opponent isn't a push over. He lost to him on grass last year.Djokavic will be a large fav against him of course.
I like watching Andy Murray play tennis because he just wears a normal short, t-shirt, and hat. It isn't like flashy colours or designs like Federer or Nadal. He's tied 1 set to 1. I love the Australian Open because it allows nocturnal people like me to watch meaningful sports at stupid times of the night.
I love the Australian Open because my boss is a huge tennis an, so she is basically a zombie for the next two weeks and we can do whatever we want.

Well I slept in. I blame 11 o clock hockey from last night.On the bright side, now I only have to work a half day. I need to get food though. Thinking either taco bell, st Hubert, or McDonald's. I'm leaning st huberts just because I want poulet poutine in a box, so frickon delicious.

Well I slept in. I blame 11 o clock hockey from last night.On the bright side, now I only have to work a half day. I need to get food though. Thinking either taco bell, st Hubert, or McDonald's. I'm leaning st huberts just because I want poulet poutine in a box, so frickon delicious.
There's a place in Stratford that was featured on the food network (the show is called You Gotta Eat Here) that supposedly makes some of the best poutines around. I used to get fries there sometimes in high school, but have never tried one of their fancy poutines.
There's a place in Stratford that was featured on the food network (the show is called You Gotta Eat Here) that supposedly makes some of the best poutines around. I used to get fries there sometimes in high school, but have never tried one of their fancy poutines.
nice. i just love cheese curds, gravy, and really fat fries. ohhh soooo good.

Man, such a fun day working at preparations for the lululemon sale. We had a rehearsal today for a flash mob during the weekend sale. There's about 350 of us doing the flash mob, it is so sick.We also had a group competition to see who could get out of a human knot. It was a game where the group stood in a circle, held hands with someone on the other side of the circle, and then untangle yourself. Basically it was like playing twister but with touching, flexible girls in lululemon twisting and turning, and like one guy in each circle. Our team won because we were ****ing awesome and we all got free hoodies (like $130 value). So much fun.Then we all got free lunch. Then did some work. Then some yin yoga to finish the day. I love this job.

In case any of you were wondering. I got a deep cove hoodie, and the girls got the scuba hoodie. And they have a new line called Avila or something like that, it's basically lululemon for baby girls up to age 6. It's got some really nice athletic gear for baby girls. Great prices too.

I find it odd that you like lululemon so much. I personally would never buy a thing from them. I am not one to boycott stuff but lululemon I believe deserves to be boycotted because of well, so much. You are aware of how they came up with the name, right?

I find it odd that you like lululemon so much. I personally would never buy a thing from them. I am not one to boycott stuff but lululemon I believe deserves to be boycotted because of well, so much. You are aware of how they came up with the name, right?
Yeah, it has to come up with Japanese phonetics or something like that. Why do you hate it so much? I realize they aren't perfect, and probably do some bad things. But pretty much every clothing company now-a-days does bad things. I'm sure you could find something wrong with almost any company.
Hey Biatch, i currently have, in my wallet, a Lulu Lemon gift card with a balance of ~$2700. Jealous? That's like 6 hoodies!
Actually that is about 21 hoodies, not 6. Also, please not that you can't use it at the Warehouse Sale. We will only be accepting debit cards, VISA, Mastercard, and cash. There likely will be a 3 hour lineup, but we will have a DJ, dancers, Starbucks, and free prizes. Have fun!