I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

What did Serge say? Hedging is for losers?I would not hedge but I am a loser. So not sure where this falls into to.Okay will post some picks after liking my wounds from Kyle Williams. That skull cap wearing punk cost me huge. Put 10 units on the Ravens and rolled the winnings onto the 49ers. Not sure if I should blame MDG or Kyle Williams to tell you the truth.My picks for tonight:Carolina -135 over WinnipegThe Hurricanes have been playing very well the last few games beating the likes of a Boston and Washington while losing 2 OT games against Pittsburgh and the Islanders. They are at home and while the home record is not flattering, it is the road record of the Jets that stands out (7-12-4). Byfuglien is still out and Evander Kane has a concussion. Big holes in their roster.Wager 1 unit.Detroit/St. Louis under 5 +115Here is the best game of the night. This is for 1st overall. This will have a playoff type atmosphere and both teams will not be looking to make any mistakes. It will be a tight game that I believe will go into a shootout. Goals of course will be at a premium. I am tempted at taking the Blues at +130 but the home record of the Red Wings is too good.Wager 1 unit.

Detroit/St. Louis under 5 +115Here is the best game of the night. This is for 1st overall. This will have a playoff type atmosphere and both teams will not be looking to make any mistakes. It will be a tight game that I believe will go into a shootout. Goals of course will be at a premium. I am tempted at taking the Blues at +130 but the home record of the Red Wings is too good.Wager 1 unit.
Not a 4th straight shoot out! Ugh!
What did Serge say? Hedging is for losers?I would not hedge but I am a loser. So not sure where this falls into to.Okay will post some picks after liking my wounds from Kyle Williams. That skull cap wearing punk cost me huge. Put 10 units on the Ravens and rolled the winnings onto the 49ers. Not sure if I should blame MDG or Kyle Williams to tell you the truth.My picks for tonight:Carolina -135 over WinnipegThe Hurricanes have been playing very well the last few games beating the likes of a Boston and Washington while losing 2 OT games against Pittsburgh and the Islanders. They are at home and while the home record is not flattering, it is the road record of the Jets that stands out (7-12-4). Byfuglien is still out and Evander Kane has a concussion. Big holes in their roster.Wager 1 unit.Detroit/St. Louis under 5 +115Here is the best game of the night. This is for 1st overall. This will have a playoff type atmosphere and both teams will not be looking to make any mistakes. It will be a tight game that I believe will go into a shootout. Goals of course will be at a premium. I am tempted at taking the Blues at +130 but the home record of the Red Wings is too good.Wager 1 unit.
I like your Carolina bet, your logic is sound. They have been playing much better too.Your DET-STL.....I caution you against Halak. He seemed to be a little off on Saturday, and the team as a whole was a little sloppy, I thought, in their D. Havent seen a Wings game in a long time, but they seem to be hot offensively, they may get a few past Halak. I could be totally wrong.GL :club:
k thanks man. do u drink white hot chocolate?
what liquids do u enjoy to taste?
Working at Lululemon is doing a number on your sexuality, unless this was already a done deal...
(2 units) St. L/DET under 5 (2.15)(2 units) Hurricanes over Jets ML (1.74)
Sorry Wayne.

In other news, sick of basketball and hockey. I want to watch some tennis tonight. Still have my futures bet on Wozniacki (19-1) and Murray (8-1). Playing for Caro Wozniacki to beat Kim Clijsters. Public backing Clijsters like crazy, yet Wozniacki still the favorite. Even tho at the start of this tournament, Kim was the 2nd most juiced odds to win behind kvitova, while Wozniacki was about 8th likely to win at 19-1. I'm betting on rory Mcilroys gf to win this match at 1.84 odds on bet 365.Match should be on aroUnd 9ish

lol did you guys learn nothing? I have all these bets!! I love though that you're all making some picks tonight. Since obviously you're all going to be winners tonight, I hope you'll keep doing it. Maybe then idiots like me (ok, I'm the only idiot) can wait and piggyback you instead of running around like a chicken with his head cut off taking college basketball games I've never heard of.p.s. the St. Louis Blues are currently beating the Red Wings at home. If they win tonight, they'll be first in the conference with a game in hand. Bet365 is currently offering 7.5:1 on them to win the conference. Seems like a good bet, no?

Alright, I bought in... Im down on the leafs, canes, under in the wings game, and parlays 2 ways
Come on no more goals in the Blues/Wings game!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I like your Carolina bet, your logic is sound. They have been playing much better too.Your DET-STL.....I caution you against Halak. He seemed to be a little off on Saturday, and the team as a whole was a little sloppy, I thought, in their D. Havent seen a Wings game in a long time, but they seem to be hot offensively, they may get a few past Halak. I could be totally wrong.GL :club:
Because I got the Arp seal of approval, I went 2 units on Carolina.Ya Baby!!!!!