I Heart Caffeine

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Chances are like one in a gajillion that I am right about this because it's so hard to make the nhl. But I just wanted to throw this wild prediction out there now incase this kid becomes a stud in the

Funny story, I'm home for the holidays and my mom asks if I want to go to the spa today for a massage. I'm like sure. She says she knows this place that has cheap massages. We went to this "spa" massa

Wow...you seem to have an IQ that is lower than Britney Spears' IQ. And a sense of humour that could be equated to, say, watching someone hit their hand with a hammer, laughing about it and, only late

I had a real good day contrarian betting and I can't fall asleep because of my Keurig so I am making a lot of dumb future bets. Yes, I realize these likely have no chance but it gives me a reason to watch these teams. Cincinnati Bengals to win the SuperbowlRisk $5 to win $335 (67-1)Minnesota Timberwolves to win the NBA ChampionshipRisk $5 to win $755 (151-1)Anaheim Ducks to win the Stanley CupRisk $5 to win $1255 (251-1)Carolina Hurricanes to win the Stanley CupRisk $5 to win $1755 (351-1)PARLAY SPECIALObama (Democrats) win the US Presidential Election 2012 (1.72-1)+Rolling in the Deep by Adele to Win Grammy Record of the Year 2012 (1.36-1)+Michelle Williams to win Best Actress at the 84th Annual Academy Awards (4-1)+BAKU to win the bid to be the Host City for the Summer Olympics in 2020 (11-1)+Asafa Powell to win the 100M race at the Olympics in 2012 (12-1)+Rickie Fowler to win the Masters 2012 (60-1)=Risk $5 to win $370 529.28 (74105-1)Yes, I realize none of these have a chance. But WTF. It's only $25, that doesn't even get me a headband at lululemon. Miracle one time baby.P.S. I might be getting a part time job at lululemon, just because I want the discount. I'm only going to work like 4 hours a week. If any of you want clothes, I might be able to hook you up.
For RPRPRPRPRPRPPRPRP aka Arp
I broke up with crazy religious girl yesterday. She still texts me like we're dating, but I don't answer them anymore.
That's how I break up too, just stop answering. Did you get the key back at least?
For RPRPRPRPRPRPPRPRP aka Arp
thanks bud.whats interesting is that Carolina went from 351 to 126-1, and Anaheim has gone from 251 to 301.I finally see the odds posted now, I dont know why they werent available in mid afternoons/mornings.
That's how I break up too, just stop answering. Did you get the key back at least?
Ah, the phaseout.... classic! However, I think it robs us of the potential biatch conversation that could be pure biatch gold for our entertainment pleasure
Betting opportunity?Storm in Chicago is making it hard to get to arena, start time pushed back. Panthers bus not at arena yet.
'Hawks took an early 2-0 lead, and won 3-1. I noticed the Panthers managed only FOUR 3rd period shots, down by 2 goals. Sounds like a tired bunch to me...

K I got bored on my lunch break at lululemon bc those girls wouldn't feed us again, all I got was some more damn flavored water. So cuz I got bored i answered her texts finally. Conversation went like this.Her: We should start going to Christian marraige counseling. Pastor mark thinks it would be a good idea.Me: we aren't even married.Her: we will be tho, it's gods path.Me: what, I told u yesterday we are finished for goodHer: you were just in a bad mood, you really didn't mean it.Me: yes I did, I'm not going to counseling. Her. I love you. God loves us.Me: I'm not going.Her: are you coming to church with me toms?Me: no. I'm working at lululemon.Her: I don't want you to hang around the girls there, they dress like sluts.Me: leave them alone, they are wonderful people. God would be mad you call them sluts.Her: sorry Me: k I have to go back. Lululemon girls calling me.Her: I love youMe: k bye

Update in the text conversationHer: HeyHer: I love youHer: What are you doing? Where are you? Her: I miss youHer: Babes, I'm going to bed. I love you so much. I'm excited for the rest of our lives together. I'm not sure what to write back, I've had a few beers, and going to bed early because lululemon wants me to do a yoga sesh at 6am tmw morning before the final day of the sale. I think lululemon is like a cult. None of the stuff they do makes sense, but I do it anyways. A bunch of us were hungry at lunch and they were suppose to feed us. But they only gave us bottled water and flavour crystals. And they keep talking about this paleo diet. And yoga like instead of eating. And drinking water and tea. I really just do it, I don't know. And I'm getting tired of doing the flash mob, we do it like 4 times a day. And I also think my gf's religion is a cult.

Fwiw, you're getting murdered probably.
It's probably my buddy that'll murder me. We were filling out our benefits this month, and I offered him to be my benefactor for $20. He took it. At the time, I thought he was a sucker. Now, not so much. Dammit.
Biatch. Happy belated birthday. For your present I'll take your gf off your hands. Win/win/win (you/me/fcp) we all win!
I would love too bc that would be wonderful.One problem tho. She has some sort of fetish for Asians. She is white. But she likes Asians for some reason.I can't pawn her to Wayne bc he is married. So I came up with the following solutions1) Wayne's son who could probably eat me.Or2) baby Jin (Steve's baby)Or3) ray gets a tan, eats more rice, and let me shine light in your eyes to make u squint
I would love too bc that would be wonderful.One problem tho. She has some sort of fetish for Asians. She is white. But she likes Asians for some reason.I can't pawn her to Wayne bc he is married. So I came up with the following solutions1) Wayne's son who could probably eat me.Or2) baby Jin (Steve's baby)Or3) ray gets a tan, eats more rice, and let me shine light in your eyes to make u squint
This may work. I will of course help in anyway I can.