so there has been no mention of the last chef standing so I guess I will put the spoiler tag on it.

Is it just me or does it almost seem like a guarantee that either sarah or lindsay lose in the next round so they can have there face off again with Big Tits Korea? And I do believe that Big Tits will go back to the competition.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

so there has been no mention of the last chef standing so I guess I will put the spoiler tag on it.

Is it just me or does it almost seem like a guarantee that either sarah or lindsay lose in the next round so they can have there face off again with Big Tits Korea? And I do believe that Big Tits will go back to the competition.

I never noticed them before and couldn't tell under that chef's coat. I need to go back and check those babies out? I did find her super cute on that ep against ChrisJ.
I never noticed them before and couldn't tell under that chef's coat. I need to go back and check those babies out? I did find her super cute on that ep against ChrisJ.
I came up with the name after I believe the first episode. She had a picture of her in her wedding dress and the babies were a busting.
I came up with the name after I believe the first episode. She had a picture of her in her wedding dress and the babies were a busting.
Ah yes, good call. I think I did notice that too. It's always fun to rewind that stuff with my girlfriend watching. She doesn't care but I still feel like a creep. Doesn't stop me though

I dunno if you watched Last Chance Kitchen! or whatever, but they totally left us hanging. Either Grayson or Beverly is back in the main competition, but like I said they stopped right when Tom was about to reveal the winner. Based on Tom's comments before they cut I think Grayson is gonna win, but obviously I could be wrong.

I dunno if you watched Last Chance Kitchen! or whatever, but they totally left us hanging. Either Grayson or Beverly is back in the main competition, but like I said they stopped right when Tom was about to reveal the winner. Based on Tom's comments before they cut I think Grayson is gonna win, but obviously I could be wrong.
Yeah, I thought the same thing with the editing on LCK. But Grayson made scallops. Is there anything more cliche and 1990s than Scallops? Seems like whenever a chef wants to go the safe route they pull them out.
I think that based on Tom's comments it'll be Bev. You don't think she cooked with more "soul"?
Yeah, I thought the same thing with the editing on LCK. But Grayson made scallops. Is there anything more cliche and 1990s than Scallops? Seems like whenever a chef wants to go the safe route they pull them out.
Scallops are delicious and on the menu of most fine dining establishments. They're not "cliche" any more than lobster or steak.
You know, I liked her a lot, but this is about right for how far she should have gone. I'm ok with it.
Exactly what I said
I think that based on Tom's comments it'll be Bev. You don't think she cooked with more "soul"?
Again, agreeI love me some Grayson. Great hair that can be straight or curly, so it's like dating two different girls, which is nice. Not a small girl, so you can rough her up a bit and she makes huge portions. Oh yeah, mouth like a trucker. I adore her. :italianaccent: its called Top Chef, not Top Scallop." I have no issue with the scallop.

Damn that really sucks. I did think though that Lindsay was going home.I think if any of the woman won the quick fire the had to go for immunity. Gotta say I do think big tits Korea has a chance. Paul has gotten stronger every show but If he stumbles I think bev can sneak by and take it.

Yeah, I was surprised it wasn't Lindsay, it really felt like her dish was less exciting and more screwed up than Ed's. The editing made it sound like they loved his dish aside from the oyster sauce, but when they talked about all the bold flavors they must have also mentioned the fact that it was kind of a mess.Bev's food isn't "exciting" enough. She could make the finals, but I just can't see her beating Paul. Really, he's the only one left who I think would really deserve the title. Sarah and Lindsay don't impress me all that much...they seem like solid chefs, not anything special.

As soon as Ed chose those oysters, you had to know he was going home. They never miss that stuff in the tasting, and the person who uses canned/pre-packaged always goes home. The looks on all their faces were pure shock that he went canned.

As soon as Ed chose those oysters, you had to know he was going home.
Yeah, I felt that too, definitely sorry to see him go. Paul seems like the definite frontrunner, even if Ed had survived. I'm a fan (of Paul), but it would also be cool if Bev won. I'm ambivalent about the 2 white girls. Actually I kind of dislike Sarah, just cuz she was so weird about Beverly coming back. Oh yeah and she didn't bank the car. I half-expected it to be a double-elimination, in which case taking immunity would have been awesome. The only reason I expected that I think is because they kept saying how you could choose the car or "the final round/the finale," but surely they're not gonna do a 4-person final, right? There'll be at least one more episode before the actual finale (verified because I just saw the preview for next week).
It appears that the final location is somewhere on the ice planet Hoth (British Columbia in winter).
I think I heard/read someone mentioned Vancouver.In Gail's review of the last episode, she said the soup that Paul made was probably her favorite dish ever on the show. He's way ahead of everyone else, in terms of talent and being a "chef". And he's a nice guy to boot.

I actually let out an audible "YES!" when Pual won the second challenge. I really want him to win.I liked the fact that Bev beat out Sarah in the physical and shooting challenges, but I'm also glad she was booted. In the end, even if Sarah is kind of a bitch, I wouldn't particularly like the Last Chance Kitchen winner taking down the whole thing. Unless it was Nyesha, who got totally hosed.

I really wanted Bev to beat Sarah. She is just a terrible person. Even when she tried to be nice she couldn't do it.I would have given her credit if she would have apologized in some way as soon as she saw Bev, but she gave her a fake hug instead. I def think it's Paul's to lose.

I really wanted Bev to beat Sarah. She is just a terrible person. Even when she tried to be nice she couldn't do it.I would have given her credit if she would have apologized in some way as soon as she saw Bev, but she gave her a fake hug instead.
The thing that makes me feel better is all the hate she'll be getting out in the real world.
I def think it's Paul's to lose.
I guess, but not by a Blaise-ian margin. Either of the girls definitely has a legitimate shot if she has a great day.
The thing that makes me feel better is all the hate she'll be getting out in the real world. I guess, but not by a Blaise-ian margin. Either of the girls definitely has a legitimate shot if she has a great day.
I don't know I still think he seems to be a huge favorite compared to the girls. Maybe it's because I am really not a fan of either of the girls but I just don't think they have much of a chance. It was just so easy to see that it was going to be bev vs sarah for the last spot. I can't lie though was hoping bev was going to win the first challenge and then it was going to be between sarah and lindsay for the last spot.

Sarah is kinda the perfect version of a protege to Tony Mantuano. He's kind of a douche too.So yeah, even though I rooting for all the Chicago people from the start. (Though Bev was just too strange to like) I'm rooting for Paul at this point.My original pick was Chuy. Probably because his restaurant is like 3 blocks from me. Still haven't gone, but been meaning to for a long time.

I feel like they didn't particularly like any of those dishes, but they didn't want to say so when down to the top three. Interesting that next week is supposedly the best finale food they've had...I don't expect that kind of wow factor from Sarah.It's anyone's game, I'd go 55/45 for Paul.

I thought it was a weird challenge. I also find it strange that there are two episodes in the finale, that's not really the finale.That frozen thing that Sarah made looked disgusting. Gayle said it wasn't great, I'm not really sure what happened there.