Yeah I was kind of disappointed that Kimbo finally lost. Chuy seems pretty cool too, but I was hoping Kimbo would kick ass for weeks and weeks. I was also really expecting the cupcake guy to get booted, but that might've just been because I like Chuy. I'm glad the cigar guy is still in.

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah I was kind of disappointed that Kimbo finally lost. Chuy seems pretty cool too, but I was hoping Kimbo would kick ass for weeks and weeks. I was also really expecting the cupcake guy to get booted, but that might've just been because I like Chuy.
I don't like Chuy all that much. I feel like he was really proud of all these things he did well, and it turns out none of them were all that good.
I'm glad the cigar guy is still in.
Me too, but god damn that was a terrible idea for that, and almost any other, scenario. It looked exactly like it was supposed to, and was kind of cool, but that is really unappetizing, especially for upscale yuppie twats who hate raspberries.

Ugh @ the bitchy fat bitch.I'm glad potato-gratin got sent home. Ed (ACS) was obviously pretty safe among the bottom 3. When they said it was a really easy decision who to send home though, I thought steak-guy was gonna go. But he really worked his ass off and didn't seem to mess up his part of the cooking. He was obviously shocked when they didn't say his name, but like I said, I'm glad they didn't.

I'm also glad the steak guy didn't go home...he got very lucky that someone managed to do even worse than messing up the highlight of the meal.

Ugh @ the bitchy fat bitch.
She might be the worst contestant ever. I hate her, but not like Marcel hatred that includes an appreciation for his entertainment value. She's just a horrible, humorless bitch.
I'm also glad the steak guy didn't go home...he got very lucky that someone managed to do even worse than messing up the highlight of the meal.She might be the worst contestant ever. I hate her, but not like Marcel hatred that includes an appreciation for his entertainment value. She's just a horrible, humorless bitch.
It's pretty fantastic her and the Beverly are working together next week. Hopefully she isn't long for the show. Beverly is quite a headcase.
As for Last Chance Kitchen, I think that's the only Top Chef challenge I've ever seen that I could actually win...I'm KIND OF AN EXPERT at getting a perfect medium rare on a steak.
Are talking about cooking 200 medium rare steaks at the exact same time, or are you talking about something else?EDIT: I just realized you made this post before the 200 medium rare steak challenge, so you must be talking about Last Chance, which I've never watched.

Speaking of 200 medium rare steaks, Tom was saying that they should have just been cooked correctly on the grill instead of being preseared and flashed. I'm not sure what equipment Tom thought they had, but I can't imagine how they would have gotten 200 steaks out at around the same time just by using the limited grill space available.

Man, I liked both of them.I may have to stop watching until that horrible bitch is kicked off. I'm pretty sure my blood pressure gets dangerously high any time I see her face.
That fat, busted cunt is the worst person in the shows existence, by a pretty comfortable margin.Nyesha seemed very talented, really unfortunate for her.
Nyesha seemed very talented, really unfortunate for her.
The other one was solid too for the most part. You know, I'm fine with having some group challenges, but a paired challenge in which both go home is just silly. Nyesha shouldn't have to go home because her partner undercooked their meat. Sure, she should have checked it, but come on...
I may have to stop watching until that horrible bitch is kicked off. I'm pretty sure my blood pressure gets dangerously high any time I see her face.
One would have thought it would be difficult for her to be even bitchier than she had been the week before, but she managed to do exactly that, and by a lot. She's just so awful, it's almost hard to believe. Amazing how she threw her teammate under the bus and talked shit about her to the judges, in a double-elimination. Compare that to how polite and understanding Nyesha was about actually getting eliminated because of something her teammate did. Fatty fat bitch just makes my skin crawl (I'm only poking fun at her weight cuz she's such an awful human being), but that of course gives me something else to root for: her elimination.
Sure, she should have checked it, but come on...
I'm pretty sure she actually did check it at one point. They took it out of the oven and her teammate asked if she agreed that it seemed underdone, and she did, so her teammate threw it on the stove and tried to finish it there (but obviously failed). Last chance kitchen spoiler:

Nyesha won, which was great. I hope she runs the gamut and wins her way back into the competition...unless Ed is her opponent, cuz he's still my favorite.

I really love Asian Col Sanders and the tall bald dude that cooked the 200 steaks on the grill a couple weeks ago... is his name Tye? I don't know, but I like him a lot. I also like the other asian dude from Austin that won the quickfire. I actually also really like the asian girl that Fat Bitch hated.

I really love Asian Col Sanders and the tall bald dude that cooked the 200 steaks on the grill a couple weeks ago... is his name Tye? I don't know, but I like him a lot. I also like the other asian dude from Austin that won the quickfire. I actually also really like the asian girl that Fat Bitch hated.
Based on this post, and your cellar mate, I can only assume you have an odd affinity for Asians.
Based on this post, and your cellar mate, I can only assume you have an odd affinity for Asians.
In fairness to me, the "asian" from Austin might be Hispanic. I can't tell asians and Hispanics apart.