Bold is 100% and I honestly can't see anyone seeing it any other way.I tried watched the above links but I could not get through them. It amazes me everyday that people out there think like this.
I didn't either. The second link was readable, with some obvious slanting.It is funny that in the other forum I am being told about how schools are just supposed to teach facts and in this one I'm being told schools are supposed to promote social issues that are in vogue'.
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

No, the agenda of the gay community is to force the teaching of homosexuality to children as young as 7.Here's the video they are sharing with teachers who are gay to help them bring it up often in class and promote the agenda. This video was made for the gay teachers conference when they realized they wanted to start shoving their sexual orientation on children.And here is the result in Mass of the gay agenda being promoted in schools.Sure if some causal conversation comes up, teachers should be either factual or neutral, but never engage in social experimentation.
Go back a few posts. Bachmann says homosexuality is wrong because a kid could find out from a teacher that homosexuality means boys liking boys, and since they like boys, they'll be gay, and that is child abuse.Your argument against that: an activist group thinks that teachers should bring up their sexual orientation to 7-year olds, and discuss it in detail.
I didn't either. The second link was readable, with some obvious slanting.It is funny that in the other forum I am being told about how schools are just supposed to teach facts and in this one I'm being told schools are supposed to promote social issues that are in vogue'.
You are strawmanning your own strawman now. Seriously! You've assumed what my response will be to a situation you made up, which was irrelevant to the original point.Pretty sure no one here is arguing either way about teachers actually teaching homosexuality. Though I'm glad their not. Hope we can get those goddern niggers and jews out of the textbooks too.
Go back a few posts. Bachmann says homosexuality is wrong because a kid could find out from a teacher that homosexuality means boys liking boys, and since they like boys, they'll be gay, and that is child abuse.Your argument against that: an activist group thinks that teachers should bring up their sexual orientation to 7-year olds, and discuss it in detail.
Taking a flowing argument and going back to try to pretend that the flow didn't change the discussion is the first sign of admitting defeat.
You are strawmanning your own strawman now. Seriously! You've assumed what my response will be to a situation you made up, which was irrelevant to the original point.Pretty sure no one here is arguing either way about teachers actually teaching homosexuality. Though I'm glad their not. Hope we can get those goddern n and jews out of the textbooks too.
So the real truth comes out, you hate black jews.Admitting it is the first step
Taking a flowing argument and going back to try to pretend that the flow didn't change the discussion is the first sign of admitting defeat.So the real truth comes out, you hate black jews.Admitting it is the first step
What? Posting a random string of words that ends with "is the first sign of defeat" would...normally be a sign of defeat.The flow changed the discussion? Do the waves move the ocean?I love black jews. They're awesome. Almost as cool as black french people. Black non-jews and non-black Jews are the awful ones.
Pretty sure no one here is arguing either way about teachers actually teaching homosexuality.
You think they're just supposed to learn this stuff on the job?

Does anyone here ever fact-check anything that is said? I can't believe it just slips by as "fact" that nobody asked Kennedy if he would submit to the Pope:"Question, sir: Do you subscribe to the doctrine of mental reservation which I have quoted from the Catholic authorities? Do you submit to the authority of the present Pope which I have quoted from in these quotations?"SourceOf course they asked him, as they should. Catholicism is a bastardization of Christianity, and it's important we know if our candidate is godly, that is to say taking direction from the LORD, or whether they follow some con man in a funny hat.

Does anyone here ever fact-check anything that is said? I can't believe it just slips by as "fact" that nobody asked Kennedy if he would submit to the Pope:"Question, sir: Do you subscribe to the doctrine of mental reservation which I have quoted from the Catholic authorities? Do you submit to the authority of the present Pope which I have quoted from in these quotations?"SourceOf course they asked him, as they should. Catholicism is a bastardization of Christianity, and it's important we know if our candidate is godly, that is to say taking direction from the LORD, or whether they follow some con man in a funny hat.
"I would be glad to state to you that no one can direct me in the fulfillment of my duties as a public official under the United States Constitution."There, that wasn't so hard, was it Michele?
  • 2 weeks later...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sTZrMNPhQAc...eature=youtu.beDid anybody play the Reagan and taxes drinking game during last night's GOP debate ?
if the Reagan model is followed to clean this mess we will all come out of it good shape.
if the Reagan model is followed to clean this mess we will all come out of it good shape.
Nah, I don't think we need any more deficit spending and increases in the size of government.
Nah, I don't think we need any more deficit spending and increases in the size of government.
Plus you should see a list of all the nice things Reagan said about unions. Considering how much akoff hates unions, I'm surprised he likes Reagan at all.
Plus you should see a list of all the nice things Reagan said about unions. Considering how much akoff hates unions, I'm surprised he likes Reagan at all.
nobody is perfect!

Watched 5 minutes of the Republican debate during Patriots-Dolphins halftime; felt nauseous. So the cnn.com movie-viewer thing whatever has a button that says "sound off." This button does not turn the sound off. Rather it allows you to join some chatroom or some bullshit and "sound off" with your opinions. It's hard to think of a more confusing title they could have used which would also make logical (albeit confusing) sense.Newt Gingrich just makes me angry at humanity I think, is what brought this out.EDIT: Also, for over ten minutes, the top story on the website (the debate) has said this, at the very top of their home page:

A battle over Social Security carried over into tonight's CNN/Tea Party Debate, with Gov. Rick Perry defending calling the program a "Ponzi scheme."
Fuuuuuuuuuufajdsofidsfad;dkldk. He either did one thing or he did the opposite! Who knows! Journalism!2nd EDIT: HOLY SHIT THEY EDITED IT AND IT'S STILL WRONG, POSSIBLY EVEN WORSE. I SWEAR TO FSM THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS NOW:
Mitt Romney and Rick Perry jousted over Social Security in tonight's CNN/Tea Party Debate, with Perry defending calling it a "Ponzi scheme."
2nd EDIT: HOLY SHIT THEY EDITED IT AND IT'S STILL WRONG, POSSIBLY EVEN WORSE. I SWEAR TO FSM THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS NOW:
??? What is incorrect about the headline?
2nd EDIT: HOLY SHIT THEY EDITED IT AND IT'S STILL WRONG, POSSIBLY EVEN WORSE. I SWEAR TO FSM THIS IS WHAT IT SAYS NOW:
Are you this sites resident jester? i see your inability to read or think isn't confined to the religion forum. :club::ts
??? What is incorrect about the headline?
It's a blatant typo? Was he defending it or was he calling it a Ponzi scheme? The word "defending" should not be there and it makes the sentence extremely confusing. EDIT: Now it says: "Gov. Rick Perry defended his position on Social Security at a CNN/Tea Party Debate as his fellow White House hopefuls tried to chip away at his lead."This is a sensible statement. The previous ones I quoted were not. At the very least they were missing an important comma after "defending," but even then they both read very strangely and are very unclear.
Are you this sites resident jester?
Obvious troll is obvious. Keep trying, maybe someday you'll succeed at annoying me.Are you this site's resident cuntrag?
It's a blatant typo? Was he defending it or was he calling it a Ponzi scheme? The word "defending" should not be there and it makes the sentence extremely confusing.
*sigh*Perry had ALREADY CALLED IT A PONZI SCHEME. MULTIPLE TIMES. IN HIS BOOK and IN THE PRIOR DEBATE. He was DEFENDING [HIS] CALLING IT A PONZI SCHEME. Dear Lord in Heaven, please help this kid's brain heal from whatever injury it must have suffered in its infancy. Amen.
*sigh*Perry had ALREADY CALLED IT A PONZI SCHEME. MULTIPLE TIMES. He was DEFENDING [HIS] CALLING IT A PONZI SCHEME.
By any measure it is a horribly-written, confusing sentence. The fact that you're defending it as totally awesome is funny, and I'm sure it has nothing to do with you hating me for no reason. Harts.