Abortions are the bomb diggity. I never use contraception because I think it desensitises me and my boyfriend. We just do it unprotected, and whenever I get pregnant (which is generally two or three times a year) I just get an abortion. It doesn't hurt, in fact it kind of feels like a big warm ray of sunshine aimed straight at my abdomen. I feel a great sense of relief afterwards too, as if the baby that would have been is trying to tell me "Thank you, mommy, for saving me from the cruelty, pain and injustice of living. I can relax now in heaven, with all the other globs of inanimate tissue".
Yes, I figured as much. how anyone thinks liberals are the "compassionate" party just goes to show how poorly public education is failing our once great country. Look at this filth. Distuging. i'll pray for you.Also I noticed you didn't respond to the video of Michelle, in her own words, explaining it isn't some fake sound-byte relationship with God. She has very real and very explicit visions and discussions with God. so how about you stop diluting that relationship. It's offensive to see you do so. Thanks
  • Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What's the difference between a particular gene sequence in an abstract sense and a particular gene sequence that exists within a cell? Can you explain the difference in a way that doesn't boil down

This is pretty funny. The problem isn't the itty bitty details. The problem is Romney refuses to say if he's going to play Poker or Go Fish with the cards, and is on record as saying he doesn't know

I see.   I'd rather give the poor tax breaks than give them welfare. As a general rule. Let them keep their money to live on rather than take their money and then provide for them.

Also I noticed you didn't respond to the video of Michelle, in her own words, explaining it isn't some fake sound-byte relationship with God. She has very real and very explicit visions and discussions with God. so how about you stop diluting that relationship. It's offensive to see you do so. Thanks
I didn't watch it.So is it like daydreams or holograms?
i might move to canada.
Why? with the economy the way it is Bachmann or Perry have a great chance of taking this election. the country will finally get back on track once real life is not longer imitating Rise of the Planet of the Apes in that one is running the the U.S. Things will get better quickly once we have a God fearing, constitutionally minded American patriot at the helm. Or do you mean to say you're a fan of Barrack H USSIEN Obama the Kenyan Muslim apologist? (lol, he hosted a Ramadan feast recently, lol)

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I did not, but I have heard and read a handful of clips from the debate and the moderators should be ashamed of themselves and never allowed to moderate anything again. The questions had nothing to do with specific policy differences. A lot of them were attacks on the individual candidate that they had to defend. It read more as individual interviews from a hard line reporter, than asking a question that they can all respond to.

while i think asking Michelle Bachman if she'll be submissive to her husband if she is President is really funny, it is probably not a fair question. damn this finely tuned moral code of mine.

Did anyone watch the debate last night? I did not, but I have heard and read a handful of clips from the debate and the moderators should be ashamed of themselves and never allowed to moderate anything again. The questions had nothing to do with specific policy differences. A lot of them were attacks on the individual candidate that they had to defend. It read more as individual interviews from a hard line reporter, than asking a question that they can all respond to.
Just giving the people what they want. No one cares anymore what Pawlenty's policy is; they want to know if he has the guts to criticize Romney to his face because he wussed out last time. I think this type of debate moderation is the norm, now.
Just giving the people what they want. No one cares anymore what Pawlenty's policy is; they want to know if he has the guts to criticize Romney to his face because he wussed out last time. I think this type of debate moderation is the norm, now.
It's dumb, they might as well go on the McLaughlin group. The SNL version.WRONG!
while i think asking Michelle Bachman if she'll be submissive to her husband if she is President is really funny, it is probably not a fair question. damn this finely tuned moral code of mine.
This is my favorite SA21 post in a long time. Nice job, Friendo.Also, I met a bunch of famous people today. Palin, Gingrich, Hannity, etc... I patted Gingrich on the shoulder and told him I liked his fire in the debate last night. He just said, "We need every vote we can get". I'm voting for Ron Paul tomorrow, in case anyone was wondering.
This is my favorite SA21 post in a long time. Nice job, Friendo.Also, I met a bunch of famous people today. Palin, Gingrich, Hannity, etc... I patted Gingrich on the shoulder and told him I liked his fire in the debate last night. He just said, "We need every vote we can get". I'm voting for Ron Paul tomorrow, in case anyone was wondering.
ugh
Missed it but heard it was awful. Regarding Iowa, Bachman and Paul crushed it. But does it mean anything?

So Bachmann won and Pawlenty third... apparently Iowa just really wants someone from close by this year. Neither of them has a shot at the nomination.I think more interesting is Ron Paul in 2nd. Will the media keep ignoring him now?Nobody takes this poll too seriously until they do well. Otherwise they spend a lot of time explaining why it is meaningless.

"Group explicitly calling themselves "tea party" will be less noticeable, making the entrenched old guard feel temporarily safe, until they see poll numbers."It doesn't matter what they call themselves, we're not going back to politics as usual.

Some interesting stuff from Gallup on the 2012 electionshttp://www.gallup.com/poll/148964/Democrat...nal-Ballot.aspxGallup's first measure of the 2012 congressional elections shows Democrats leading Republicans, 51% to 44%, in registered voters' preferences for which party's candidate they would support in their district "if the elections for Congress were being held today." The poll was conducted Aug. 4-7, after Standard & Poor's downgrading of the U.S. government's credit rating last week but prior to this week's volatility in the stock market, including the 635-point stock market drop on Monday, Aug. 8.Also on the tea partyGallup also asked registered voters how a Tea Party endorsement would affect their likelihood of voting for a congressional candidate. The effect is nearly 2-to-1 negative, with 42% saying they would be less likely to vote for such a candidate versus 23% saying they would be more likely. About a third say it would make no difference or are unsure.Among registered voters, most Republicans say a Tea Party endorsement would either make them more likely to vote for a candidate (44%) or make no difference (42%), while most Democrats say it would make them less likely to vote for a candidate (66%). Independents' reactions are similar to the national average, with 25% more likely to vote for a candidate endorsed by the Tea Party and 38% less likely.These results echo those of a separate question in the new survey showing that, by 20% to 14%, more Americans strongly oppose the Tea Party movement than strongly support it.Bottom LineThe Democratic Party may be better positioned today to win seats in the 2012 congressional elections than it was leading up to the 2010 midterms that resulted in its loss of 63 House seats and majority control. However, the Democrats' advantage is currently not as strong as that seen in 2006, when they regained majority control from the Republicans, or in 2008, when they maintained it.To re-establish a more favorable positioning with voters, the Republican Party will have to deal carefully with the national Tea Party movement. While most Republicans say Tea Party endorsements either make no difference to their vote or increase their likelihood of supporting a candidate, at this point the effect on the all-important independent vote is more negative than positive.

Thank goodness, because cutting $500 off my annual expenses is absolutely worth more war with middle eastern countries and drilling in the Arctic. With that goddern treasonous Obomber hadn't taken all those bribes to singlehandedly cause gas prices to double.