Casey Anthony Trial

I hate her with a passion
Apparently a common ground for Liberals, Conservatives, Americans, and Canadians.She is a consensus builder, bringing people together across their ideological lines.
  • Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Apparently a common ground for Liberals, Conservatives, Americans, and Canadians.She is a consensus builder, bringing people together across their ideological lines.
I would think liberals would support her 'right' to perform an extreme late term abortion.
tumblr_lnxb1oOIxY1qznsg8o1_500.jpg
Awesome
I might have asked for an extra year so things die down before I go back out in public.
She needs to strike while the iron is hot. Most people will probably forget she exists in a few years. Sadly she'll probably makea ton of money off of this somehow.
I would think liberals would support her 'right' to perform an extreme late term abortion.
Well I would have supported her mother to perform a late term abortion.
What makes me do a head scratch is when a juror says she prolly did it, but it wasnt proven beyond a reasonable doubt>WTF, if it wasnt shown beyond some doubt, how did they come to the conclusion that she prolly did it?
Your honor, we'd like to use our peremptory challenge to remove "colonel feathers" from the jury.
What makes me do a head scratch is when a juror says she prolly did it, but it wasnt proven beyond a reasonable doubt>WTF, if it wasnt shown beyond some doubt, how did they come to the conclusion that she prolly did it?
What the hell?
What the hell?
come on, it's not like you haven't seen some of this guy's other posts. the sad thing is, by the sample size of a couple news comments sections and my facebook feed, I'd say at least 85% of america feels the same way he does.
Your honor, we'd like to use our peremptory challenge to remove "colonel feathers" from the jury.
To be fair, if someone is shown mentally incapable of serving, there's no need to burn a challenge.#thingsyoucanlearnfromJohnGrisham
Did that God Damn Bitch borrow OJ's God Damn horseshoeCan't really quote any more than that.
leave my Uncle alone you bastards!