I BEEN waiting 90 games in the real world, and fantasy world, for matt barnes to take ron-ron's job.... guess I have to keep waiting...WTF phil jackson, please do something and stop sitting on your ass aka wearing a different ring to each game, the past is the past!!!! drastic measures are needed!!!!!if only he would start bynum5odom4barnes3kobe2blake1 they could pull off the impossible comeback...pau ****ing sucks, but he would be sweet off the bench vs the dallas reservesfisher is old and should only be playing 10mins a game anywayron-ron, he doesnt even have to come off the bench , he can dress up in street clothes and have a better +/- in gms4-7

and yes ricki mfin stanziiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Stanzi the pansyWhat a lil bitch. Can't wait to see how bad Hawkeyes will be this year.42438946_1ab77a1545.jpg
Stanzi the pansyWhat a lil bitch. Can't wait to see how bad Hawkeyes will be this year.42438946_1ab77a1545.jpg
he has won the same amount of bowl games in his career than Iowa State has in 100 years
That's not a fair comparison, JV teams don't get to go to bowl games.
who the f are you and gtfo of this convo
My god all of those girls are just plain ugly. Jesus at least post a picture of some hotties if you want to pretend that ISU is superior to Iowa in anything.I guarantee you we won't be bad. That being said, even a "bad" hawkeye team is going to be 100000000000000000000x better than any team ISU fields.
My god all of those girls are just plain ugly. Jesus at least post a picture of some hotties if you want to pretend that ISU is superior to Iowa in anything.I guarantee you we won't be bad. That being said, even a "bad" hawkeye team is going to be 100000000000000000000x better than any team ISU fields.
Hmmmmm...wager in the making?
Two MVPs, one Finals MVP, and a COTY in the front office...
but boston has 4x finals MVP and 2x MVP tho, with COTY on sidelines bro!i mean, if we wanna bring history into this, that is.
but boston has 4x finals MVP and 2x MVP tho, with COTY on sidelines bro!i mean, if we wanna bring history into this, that is.
Looooooooool @ trying to compare "history" of prior seasons over the last decade to"history" of last week, in the current season.Double lol if u truly think they hold the same relevance for conversations sake.Sorry lal was so lol kobe :club:
Looooooooool @ trying to compare "history" of prior seasons over the last decade to"history" of last week, in the current season.Double lol if u truly think they hold the same relevance for conversations sake.Sorry lal was so lol kobe :club:
i reckon you misread the argumenthe brought in D-Wade in 2006 and Lebron into the argument, as well as Riley, so I gave him equally irrelevant nonsense about shaq pierce and garnett (pre-boston garnett and shaq even!)cause, you know, wade circa 2006 = wade today, LDO
i reckon you misread the argumenthe brought in D-Wade in 2006 and Lebron into the argument, as well as Riley, so I gave him equally irrelevant nonsense about shaq pierce and garnett (pre-boston garnett and shaq even!)cause, you know, wade circa 2006 = wade today, LDO
Why is Lebron as two-time MVP irrelevant nonsense? I think Wade Today does a damn good impression of Wade 2006.
Why is Lebron as two-time MVP irrelevant nonsense? I think Wade Today does a damn good impression of Wade 2006.
same reason KG as MVP and pierce as finals MVP are irrelevant nonsense.