• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Please Note: There is no cash alternative for the Lamborghini Gallardo LP560-4. If the tournament winner chooses not to take the car, it will be awarded to the 2nd place finisher, and so on.Lamborghini-Gallardo-LP560-4-Spyder-1.jpgWho would NOT take the car?

Someone who lives in Minnesota and doesn't want to pay the taxes/insurance/maintenance on a car they can only drive for like 4 months of the year? Still might take it and sell it though...

Someone who lives in Minnesota and doesn't want to pay the taxes/insurance/maintenance on a car they can only drive for like 4 months of the year? Still might take it and sell it though...
regardless of where you live, if you don't want it, pay the taxes .... sell it .... make $
in... ship the lambo
Dear Mr King T,I believe we discussed this earlier but the Sunday Million tournament on March 6th is way out of your bankroll. We propose that you do what the FCP member "arsenic" usually does and ask for a stake. He has had a 100% success rate with this method and appears to have made it big over there. Good luck.Regards,Pedro VasquezPedro's Financial PlanningXXX-XXX-1232
Who would NOT take the car?
People who are backed or have sold pieces of themselves may have preferred to take a cash equivalent in order to better split it with their backers/investors. Now that they have to keep the car, they will be forced to "buy out" their backers share of the ~$200k car.For example, if they were to split profits 50/50 with a backer, they are now obligated to give the backer an extra $100k on top of an even first place prize split to cover the backer's share in the car (or vice versa if the horse doesn't want the car, but the backer does).
Dear Mr King T,I believe we discussed this earlier but the Sunday Million tournament on March 6th is way out of your bankroll. We propose that you do what the FCP member "arsenic" usually does and ask for a stake. He has had a 100% success rate with this method and appears to have made it big over there. Good luck.Regards,Pedro VasquezPedro's Financial PlanningXXX-XXX-1232
I wipe my ass with Benjamins sir.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aTTVkh6NX50
People who are backed or have sold pieces of themselves may have preferred to take a cash equivalent in order to better split it with their backers/investors. Now that they have to keep the car, they will be forced to "buy out" their backers share of the ~$200k car.For example, if they were to split profits 50/50 with a backer, they are now obligated to give the backer an extra $100k on top of an even first place prize split to cover the backer's share in the car (or vice versa if the horse doesn't want the car, but the backer does).
i'm pretty sure my backer would just give me the car as a bonus since hes making like 650k off me already
Pedro must not be up on the latest "arsenic" stake game. Mr. King T would have to ask for a stake, receive the stake for the SM for $215, then go and play a bunch of small SNGs and MTTs. So, I don't think he would be shipping the Lambo. But, for that kind of money, it may just get cashed out for an 8-ball of coke, couple of rocks, and a nice shot of heroin to come off the 6 hour high. :club:
Pedro must not be up on the latest "arsenic" stake game. Mr. King T would have to ask for a stake, receive the stake for the SM for $215, then go and play a bunch of small SNGs and MTTs. So, I don't think he would be shipping the Lambo. But, for that kind of money, it may just get cashed out for an 8-ball of coke, couple of rocks, and a nice shot of heroin to come off the 6 hour high. :club:
He only knows what I tell him and I certainly don't tell him much. He's just my annoying ass Mexican financial planner, but I hate him. Knowing Tanner, he'd probably go on a drinking binge, win a fortune, and we'd all be rich. Want a stake, tanner?
He only knows what I tell him and I certainly don't tell him much. He's just my annoying ass Mexican financial planner, but I hate him. Knowing Tanner, he'd probably go on a drinking binge, win a fortune, and we'd all be rich. Want a stake, tanner?
lol.. pretty sure you're not serious, but I'll take my chances on a million dollar tourney with only a $200 buy-in. On the other hand if you would like to spot me 10K for a WPT then shoot me a PM!Also, if I won a million dollars I'm getting the cash off of pokerstars as fast as I can, because you are right you would all be rich.