• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You can pretend to have a 90k upswing. Or you can pretend to have a 90k downswing and be pissed off at every single person that sits at your table.

Look, I'm over here blabbing about with you guys when I just timed out with jack tenner suited on the button to a minraise preflop. I coulda flopped trips, oh damn you all

LOL you guys need stop the fussin and a feudin cuz im obviously shipping this(well unless something better comes up and i dont feel like playin). I will chop 4 handed for 650k minimum plus the car. Remeber tht guy who did a ft rail call like a day before the tourney even started and took it down? im channeling that dude and am gonna win this (acvtually probally out at about the 2.5 hour mark after going into extreme nit mode and shoving A9o from the SB into AJ with 4bb left). So stop your dreamin and might stake like 10 peeps into a million someday after I win this. I might even take you for a ride in my new car if you cash for me.PS: yea just go ahead and ship this post to the drunk thread

LOL you guys need stop the fussin and a feudin cuz im obviously shipping this(well unless something better comes up and i dont feel like playin). I will chop 4 handed for 650k minimum plus the car. Remeber tht guy who did a ft rail call like a day before the tourney even started and took it down? im channeling that dude and am gonna win this (acvtually probally out at about the 2.5 hour mark after going into extreme nit mode and shoving A9o from the SB into AJ with 4bb left). So stop your dreamin and might stake like 10 peeps into a million someday after I win this. I might even take you for a ride in my new car if you cash for me.PS: yea just go ahead and ship this post to the drunk thread
whats drunk
  • 3 weeks later...

wtg Looshle :club: