• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

N7wRUYOUEfw0iHx7lCez.png
winner winner, i lol'd heartily
Loooool. Pleeeease respond, Lurbz. Please push this fight on further. You called him angry and he ruined you with pictures. I'd say the scorecard is about even right now.
I'm far too lazy, and I wouldn't say he ruined me. He's def better at making funnies than the rest of his stable tho. Perhaps they should have him coach them on how to do it.Say what you want bout my coaching, I ain't gonna find any job that's gonna pay me $25 an hour with scheduling freedom in college, and they pay me, so I really don't care. I'll take my few hundred extra a month for barely any work any day.
Say what you want bout my coaching, I ain't gonna find any job that's gonna pay me $25 an hour with scheduling freedom in college, and they pay me, so I really don't care. I'll take my few hundred extra a month for barely any work any day.
You should make this your slogan. Put it on business cards and what-not.Oh, and don't be mistaken, he definitely ruined you.

fwiw, when googling his FTP SN, it will bring you to a twoplustwo.com/forum thread discussing the best 45 man regulars, and I can confirm that he did not post or even create said thread!

Well.Everybody has their stories - their wins, losses, and everything in between - that's what this is.This is the story of a prodigy.I'm a professional bowler. I'm also an aspiring poker player.I'm 18. I've taken my share of wins and losses in poker - whether the pots be $3 or $335.I'm not depositing again until at least January.Hopefully I won't have to.I'm gonna keep posting freeroll results till my fingers bleed.I'll win my WR2 tickets on Stars.I've got 33 FPPs - that's a couple $500 prize pool buyins.I'll post those too.If any of you want to follow me as I do this - it's BBsRJReich on Stars.I'll be depositing again - if I have to - in January.I mainly play Stud H/L, so if you want to learn from me, I'm willing to teach. I have one student already.

http://www.onestopnewsstand.com/fullerton/...in-online-poker“At first I was only playing small games making $ 50 a week,” said Justin Urbaszewski, 21, an economics major at Cal State Fullerton. “Now I’m a full-time player and can work over 55 hours a week.”Urbaszewski is technically considered a professional player, earning all of his income from playing the game, but while he may be well known online, he doesn’t consider himself a pro because he “doesn’t have the notoriety outside the poker community” that most professionals do.hmm this article seems a bit misleading!

lol good find tyler, i don't even know where that blog wenti love how much work you guys are bothering to put into this, cause why do something worthwhile with your "valuable" timeo, and inb4 what am i doing with my time, doing a hh review kjdfklfsdjfkdsjflksdf

lol good find tyler, i don't even know where that blog wenti love how much work you guys are bothering to put into this, cause why do something worthwhile with your "valuable" timeo, and inb4 what am i doing with my time, doing a hh review kjdfklfsdjfkdsjflksdf
im sweating a horse on teamviewer and can still post on a forum @ the same time!also, how much would a HH review from such a well known online player as your yourself cost a person?
im sweating a horse on teamviewer and can still post on a forum @ the same time!also, how much would a HH review from such a well known online player as your yourself cost a person?
$25, but im booked solid for the next couple weeks (not leveling)zomggggg what a deal yostudy time, peace
$25, but im booked solid for the next couple weeks (not leveling)zomggggg what a deal yostudy time, peace
just think, every $25 you steal from someone is 30 less SNGs you have to playthis is also not a level!
someone coach me on how to have a 90k downswing between two sitesplz(no looshle, not directed at you)
Well:Step one: Have a 90k upswing.Let us know when you get that far.