Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question: On the tracker, when you lookup someone's tourney # on Stars to confirm the time and finish, it says tourney not found. But if you sharkscope them, you can see the tourney and finish there, but does not show the start time. Do you just go ahead and confirm it anyway?

Question: On the tracker, when you lookup someone's tourney # on Stars to confirm the time and finish, it says tourney not found. But if you sharkscope them, you can see the tourney and finish there, but does not show the start time. Do you just go ahead and confirm it anyway?
I'd say yes, that is what I've done in the past

I put the tourney number in wrong on the tracker. I did the request a change, but also wanted to post here. I put in tourney # 361660518 because I did not wait long enough for the lobby to refresh, and it already started. I actually played tourney # 361668473 and came in 17th. Damn guy flopped nut flush against my KK PFAI. :angry2:This is my first time playing $4.40s. They are WAAAY to slow for me, but I have ran good so far in these. Time for a jinx. :club:

The tournaments only stay on PokerStars for a limited amount of time, so if we don't confirm it in time we have to use other means to verify.
Rose, u finished in 98th in your last tourney, not 94th. I only mention because it's a point difference so it'll have to get fixed.
oopsthxI put in for a change

Lisa is at the final table 367818889 6/9

Hey DD, you put the result in for the wrong tourney! :club: Should have been 5th on 361818889 not 361861943. :ts
Yep, I'm a blonde you know.... I sent a change request and put the 5th in the right tournament. Still in the 1943 one. Just got tripled up with TT... weeee!
seems like 4tits2clits are scammers
bite me Robbie

Finished 40th in the one I screwed up. Sent a request for a change.Bite Rose Robbie!My excuse is playing too many tables and trying to enter results.

Yep, I'm a blonde you know.... I sent a change request and put the 5th in the right tournament. Still in the 1943 one. Just got tripled up with TT... weeee!
pics or gtfo!
Is bob Big_M (Scarborough) or (Canada)? cause i can only find the Canada one.
It looks like Poker Stars is no longer showing cities but only the country so Big_M (Canada) is now correct.
Thanks guys $25 sent to bob.Team name: The Squeeze kneezTeam mate: jamzdotman
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'squidurr'.Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 25.00 to your account as requested by 'jamzdotman'.