Feb 2011 4.40 Challenge

• Replies 739
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not gonna be there tho, sorry!
liar and a chicken
K2s is a wonderful hand in the sb with about 6 or 7bb (didn't figure it out exactly but something like that) to shove when it folds to you. As a matter of fact about 90% of my hands are going in here (forget I said that if I end up in any of these games with any of you as my BB) If you wouldn't shove K2 in this spot will you please always be my small blind.
I was just hassling the always lovely rcgs59. shove that kang and deuce sooted all day
Why am I not on that list, Rose?!You bitch.Also, 4.40's suck.
hugs Adam , hope to see you therefrom the bitchand I did say others
and a few others
Those are some pretty strong accusations! We can place bets on me being there if you want!
won't be the same without Tyler, just not the same :club:
Since not many people signed up, we need to increase the pool as much as possible. If you pinkie-swear to ship back to me before the end of the month, I will send Bob your entry fee. Reply when you sober up a bit and let me know. :club:
That would be very generous of you. If deal is still on, I will take it. Just PM me your PS Name and city so I can ship. Thanks man. You deserve 2nd in this thing for your generosity. :PPS. Oh yeah, I pinky swear to ship back to you before the end of the month.

Damn you Addilac!!!!PokerStars Game #57026837216: Tournament #360369637, $4.00+$0.40 USD Hold'em No Limit - Level VIII (150/300) - 2011/02/02 21:47:48 PT [2011/02/03 0:47:48 ET]Table '360369637 7' 9-max Seat #7 is the buttonSeat 1: SirMackMan (13905 in chips) Seat 2: shrewsbury91 (3598 in chips) Seat 3: Theyuminator (3335 in chips) Seat 5: oma3094 (3970 in chips) Seat 6: ADDILAC299 (6776 in chips) Seat 7: Saintfan76 (11107 in chips) Seat 8: satbam (4245 in chips) Seat 9: toughguytom (5112 in chips) SirMackMan: posts the ante 25shrewsbury91: posts the ante 25Theyuminator: posts the ante 25oma3094: posts the ante 25ADDILAC299: posts the ante 25Saintfan76: posts the ante 25satbam: posts the ante 25toughguytom: posts the ante 25satbam: posts small blind 150toughguytom: posts big blind 300*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to toughguytom [Ad Ah]SirMackMan: folds shrewsbury91: folds Theyuminator: folds oma3094: folds ADDILAC299: raises 5700 to 6000Saintfan76: folds satbam: folds toughguytom: calls 4787 and is all-inUncalled bet (913) returned to ADDILAC299*** FLOP *** [5c 7s 6s]*** TURN *** [5c 7s 6s] [Ac]*** RIVER *** [5c 7s 6s Ac] [8d]ADDILAC299 said, "fo bro"*** SHOW DOWN ***toughguytom: shows [Ad Ah] (three of a kind, Aces)ADDILAC299: shows [4s 4h] (a straight, Four to Eight)ADDILAC299 said, ":club:"ADDILAC299 collected 10524 from pottoughguytom finished the tournament in 31st place*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 10524 | Rake 0 Board [5c 7s 6s Ac 8d]Seat 1: SirMackMan folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 2: shrewsbury91 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Theyuminator folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: oma3094 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 6: ADDILAC299 showed [4s 4h] and won (10524) with a straight, Four to EightSeat 7: Saintfan76 (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 8: satbam (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 9: toughguytom (big blind) showed [Ad Ah] and lost with three of a kind, Aces

You seriously shoved 22 BB with 4 4 over a big stack, errr okay! LOL and you sucked out! That's poker!Good luck at the final table! Luckbox!

Not arguing the hand just surprised at shoving 4 4 with 22bb over a big stack, but it's all about the results! Maybe I'm just a nit. Not nice Tehtoe!Edit: I seriously am interested in your thinking because I would have folded 4 4 here so I'm just wondering if I'm too nitty or missing something. I'm not being critical.

Since not many people signed up, we need to increase the pool as much as possible. If you pinkie-swear to ship back to me before the end of the month, I will send Bob your entry fee. Reply when you sober up a bit and let me know. :club:
That would be very generous of you. If deal is still on, I will take it. Just PM me your PS Name and city so I can ship. Thanks man. You deserve 2nd in this thing for your generosity. :PPS. Oh yeah, I pinky swear to ship back to you before the end of the month.
Hello Big_M,We have transferred USD 50.00 to your account as requested by 'CorvairShagg'.
Not arguing the hand just surprised at shoving 4 4 with 22bb over a big stack, but it's all about the results! Maybe I'm just a nit. Not nice Tehtoe!Edit: I seriously am interested in your thinking because I would have folded 4 4 here so I'm just wondering if I'm too nitty or missing something. I'm not being critical.
results don't matter.
results don't matter.
QFTwell except for in the challenge they kinda do. so you'd better make some ft's young man. All of Northern Iowa and parts of western Idaho are counting on you.
This is what I wanted to hear!Just my two cents - I definitely think its a bad play to shove 44 into larger stacks/stacks that will cripple you when you have 22 bb and blinds are only 150 300, especially when the players in the 440s are so bad. Its not worth the risk when you can easily find better spots to shove later. I mean, if you were playing a higher buyin tourney and your edge was a lot smaller/nonexistant it might be a profitable play, but certainly not ideal. Also, what does "fo" mean? eff off?