Nfl Playoffs Team Based Fantasy

Shit. I haven't looked but it I end up with Bronco Total O then I may cry or get really angry. (at myself)Shit. It may indeed be Denver. *sigh*Not like DJV isn;t going to three-peat.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Pass-O: New York GiantsRun-O: Total-O: Houston TexansO-Dom: New York GiantsPass-O: Houston Texans, Denver Broncos*, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: Denver Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals, Pittsburgh SteelersO-Dom: Detroit Lions, Denver Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals

Run's TeamPass-O: Run-O: TexansTotal-O: SteelersO-Dom: SaintsPass-O: Houston Texans, Denver Broncos*, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: Denver Broncos, Cincinnati BengalsO-Dom: Detroit Lions, Denver Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals

Pass-O: LionsRun-O: Total-O: Bengals O-Dom: TexansPass-O: Houston Texans, Denver Broncos*, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: Denver BroncosO-Dom: Detroit Lions, Denver Broncos, Cincinnati Bengals

Pass-O: Atlanta FalconsRun-O:Total-O: New York GiantsO-Dom: Cincinnati BengalsPass-O: Houston Texans, Denver Broncos, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: Denver BroncosO-Dom: Detroit Lions, Denver Broncos

Have we ever run the data on how important draft order is in this thing? It seems like having three super awesome positions and one obviously terrible Tebow position is going to far outplay 2 awesome and 2 bad positions.

Have we ever run the data on how important draft order is in this thing? It seems like having three super awesome positions and one obviously terrible Tebow position is going to far outplay 2 awesome and 2 bad positions.
I don't think it's even possible to have three super awesome positions. The way I see it, there are 16 good picks and 16 bad picks. Do you want one great, two middling, and one awful or two pretty good and two pretty bad?Here is the draft position with their respective finishes the last three years (with average finish in parentheses):1: 3, 2, 3 (2.67)2: 8, 1, 6 (5)3: 1, 6, 5 (4)4: 5, 3, 2 (3.33)5: 4, 5, 1 (3.33)6: 2, 7, 7 (5.33)7: 7, 4, 4 (5)8: 6, n/a, 8 (7)So I guess you want: 1, 5, 4, 3, 2, 7, 6, 8.
balls
Haha

Pass-O: Houston TexansRun-O: New OrleansTotal-O: Atlanta FalconsO-Dom: Detroit LionsPass-O: Denver Broncos, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit Lions, Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: Denver BroncosO-Dom: Denver BroncosI guess Im done.. I dont really like my picks too much..but we will see

balls
Unlike vb, I don't get it.Pass-O: Atlanta FalconsRun-O: Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: New York GiantsO-Dom: Cincinnati BengalsPass-O: Denver Broncos, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York Giants, Detroit LionsTotal-O: Denver BroncosO-Dom: Denver Broncos

So here's what's going to happen:Speedz will take either the Giants or Lions Rushing offense and Billy will get the team he doesn't take.Run will take the Bengals Passing offense and Quack will get the Broncos Passing offense.SBriand is left with Broncos Total offense and I'm left with Broncos Domination.Three of the first five selections were Saints units while the last three picks are all Broncos units. I assume this means that the Saints will lose and the Broncos will win.

Pass-O: LionsRun-O: LionsTotal-O: Bengals O-Dom: TexansPass-O: Denver Broncos, Cincinnati BengalsRun-O: New York GiantsTotal-O: Denver BroncosO-Dom: Denver BroncosGo Lions, I guess.

Run's TeamPass-O: BengalsRun-O: TexansTotal-O: SteelersO-Dom: SaintsWhich means...BillyPilgrim's TeamPass-O: New York GiantsRun-O: New York GiantsTotal-O: Houston TexansO-Dom: New York GiantsQuacktastic's TeamPass-O: BroncosRun-O: BroncosTotal-O: LionsO-Dom: SteelersSBriand's TeamPass-O: SaintsRun-O: SteelersTotal-O: BroncosO-Dom: FalconsDJ Vu's TeamPass-O: SteelersRun-O: FalconsTotal-O: SaintsO-Dom: BroncosSpeedz's TeamPass-O: LionsRun-O: LionsTotal-O: BengalsO-Dom: TexansBrvheart's TeamPass-O: Atlanta FalconsRun-O: Cincinnati BengalsTotal-O: New York GiantsO-Dom: Cincinnati BengalsSerge's TeamPass-O: Houston TexansRun-O: New OrleansTotal-O: Atlanta FalconsO-Dom: Detroit Lions

That's, uh...I'm a wee bit ashamed over here. But whatever, GO LIONS.
Pfft, I stupidly took Pitt running forgetting Mendenhall was injured. Right? He is injured? Anyway, and could have taken a decent Total O team instead and now I am stuck with 4/40 34 yrd Tebow. While the Lions run game is meh, luckily for you they are going against a team that doesn't exactly have a great run defense. So you may get...yeah, well you're screwed on the running. Not on the passing though.
Pfft, I stupidly took Pitt running forgetting Mendenhall was injured. Right? He is injured? Anyway, and could have taken a decent Total O team instead and now I am stuck with 4/40 34 yrd Tebow. While the Lions run game is meh, luckily for you they are going against a team that doesn't exactly have a great run defense. So you may get...yeah, well you're screwed on the running. Not on the passing though.
Yeah, going against the Saints D wasn't optimal, but better than the alternative I had at the time. Mendenhall's injury isn't going to affect them that much. His backup, I forget his name, will be almost as good.

I don't think having the Lions is that bad. They might put up more points in a losing effort than teams like Houston or Pittsburgh in wins.And I agree that losing Mendenhall isn't that big of a deal.I'm sure the Broncos anything is the worst play. The Steelers have one of the best pass defenses in the league. Their rushing defense isn't that great, but where they are good is up the middle and that's where Denver likes to run and now one of Denver's interior linemen is out. Those are just bad combinations. On the other hand: Tebow Magic.

I don't think having the Lions is that bad. They might put up more points in a losing effort than teams like Houston or Pittsburgh in wins.And I agree that losing Mendenhall isn't that big of a deal.I'm sure the Broncos anything is the worst play. The Steelers have one of the best pass defenses in the league. Their rushing defense isn't that great, but where they are good is up the middle and that's where Denver likes to run and now one of Denver's interior linemen is out. Those are just bad combinations. On the other hand: Tebow Magic.
Are we allowed to name our teams?
NFL_2011_WC_RESULTS1A.jpgNFL_2011_WC_RESULTS1B.jpgBilly didn't even want to play and he got 1st place in this round. I have some redemption and actually did well this year. I believe I was dead last last year or the year before. And, we've got a couple of ducks. Note: Someone might have won two years in a row but this had nothing to do with this person not making the second round.Congrats to those that have moved on. Thanks for participating those who were not so lucky.Deputy commissioner DJ might do some review of the scoring. He/she is the one who we send our Keepers to for the next round. That's Billy, myself, Sbriand, and Quacktastic. Remember our team will be the same as it is this round except we can redraft with teams that had the bye, teams which are not kept, and teams from players who did not make the second round.Billy gets first choice on where he wants to draft. I get second choice. Then it's Sbriand. That can just be posted in the thread.