Nfl Playoffs Team Based Fantasy

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Deputy commissioner DJ might do some review of the scoring. He/she is the one who we send our Keepers to for the next round. That's Billy, myself, Sbriand, and Quacktastic. Remember our team will be the same as it is this round except we can redraft with teams that had the bye, teams which are not kept, and teams from players who did not make the second round.Billy gets first choice on where he wants to draft. I get second choice. Then it's Sbriand. That can just be posted in the thread.
Billy and SBriand have sent me their keepers.Billy wants to draft 3rd this round, so run has his choice of 1st, 2nd, or 4th.

So the draft order is:1. Quacktastic2. runthemover3. BillyPilgrim4. SBriandQuacktastic kept none of his teams.runthemover kept Saints Dominance.BillyPilgrim kept Giants Rushing.SBriand kept Saints Passing.Available:Passing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, SaintsTotal: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, GiantsQuacktastic is on the clock...

Pass-O: PackersRun-O: Total-O: O-Dom: Available:Passing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, SaintsTotal: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: PatriotsRun-O:Total-O:O-Dom: SaintsAvailable:Passing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, SaintsTotal: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: Run-O: GiantsTotal-O: PatriotsO-Dom: Available:Passing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, SaintsTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: SaintsRun-O: 49ers,Total-O: PackersO-Dom:Passing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, SaintsTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, , 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: Run-O: GiantsTotal-O: PatriotsO-Dom: PatriotsPassing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, SaintsTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, , 49ers, Saints, GiantsDominance: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: PatriotsRun-O:Total-O: SaintsO-Dom: SaintsPassing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, SaintsTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsDominance: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: PackersRun-O: RavensTotal-O: Giants (My final pick as everyone already has a Total-O)O-Dom: RavensPassing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Texans, Broncos, Packers, SaintsTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers,Dominance: Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: PatriotsRun-O: SaintsTotal-O: SaintsO-Dom: SaintsPassing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, GiantsRushing: Patriots, Texans, Broncos, PackersTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ersDominance: Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Pass-O: GiantsRun-O: GiantsTotal-O: PatriotsO-Dom: PatriotsPassing: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ers, Rushing: Patriots, Texans, Broncos, PackersTotal: Ravens, Texans, Broncos, 49ersDominance: Texans, Broncos, Packers, 49ers, Giants

Run's Team Pass-O: PatriotsRun-O: SaintsTotal-O: SaintsO-Dom: SaintsQuaker's TeamPass-O: PackersRun-O: RavensTotal-O: Giants O-Dom: RavensBilly's TeamPass-O: GiantsRun-O: GiantsTotal-O: PatriotsO-Dom: PatriotsSBriand's TeamPass-O: SaintsRun-O: 49ers,Total-O: PackersO-Dom: Packers

These are the unofficial results:Passing:BillyPilgrim (Giants) - 325 yds, 3 TD's (1-2, 1-2, 4 pts)Quacktastic (Packers) - 241 yds, 2 TD's (0-3, 0-3, 0 pts)runthemover (Patriots) - 363 yds, 6 TD's (2-1, 3-0, 10 pts)SBriand (Saints) - 435 yds, 4 TD's (3-0, 2-1, 10 pts)Rushing:BillyPilgrim (Giants) - 95 yds, 1 TD (2-1, 2-0-1, 9 pts)Quacktastic (Ravens) - 87 yds, 0 TD (1-2, 0-2-1, 3 pts)runthemover (Saints) - 37 yds, 0 TD (0-3, 0-2-1, 1 pt)SBriand (49ers) - 143 yds, 1 TD (3-0, 2-0-1, 11 pts)Total:BillyPilgrim (Patriots) - 509 yds, 45 pts (3-0, 3-0, 12 pts)Quacktastic (Giants) - 420 yds, 37 pts (1-2, 2-1, 6 pts)runthemover (Saints) - 472 yds, 32 pts (2-1, 1-2, 6 pts)SBriand (Packers) - 388 yds, 20 pts (0-3, 0-3, 0 pts)Dominance:BillyPilgrim (Patriots) - 26:37 TOP, +35 MOV (0-3, 3-0, 6 pts)Quacktastic (Ravens) - 31:20 TOP, +7 MOV (2-1-1, 2-1, 9 pts)runthemover (Saints) - 31:20 TOP, -4 MOV (2-1-1, 1-2, 7 pts)SBriand (Packers) - 30:25 TOP, -17 MOV (1-2, 0-3, 2 pts)RESULTS:BillyPilgrim: 15-8-1 = 31 ptsrunthemover: 11-11-2 = 24 ptsSBriand: 11-12-1 = 23 ptsQuacktastic: 8-14-2 = 18 ptsSo, um, that's pretty close. Should probably wait for run's official tally.

Not good when the first pick nets 0 points. Good luck in the finals.*Edit - Watching the Ravens/Texans game, it looked like they ran an extra second off the clock on the last 4th down play. That extra second could be the difference between a 3rd place tie and Run moving on.

Not good when the first pick nets 0 points. Good luck in the finals.
The Ravens and Saints tied for time of possession, 31:20. One second less for the Saints and run and SBriand tie in the overall standings. I think the tie-breaker is previous round results. Which was also a tie between them. I don't know what happens after that. Anarchy probably.Edit: Oh hi there edit.

to be honest, i'd forgotten that time of possession was a factor in this. i hate that stat for exactly the reason seen here. no way i shouldnt have gone "undefeated" in the o-dom category. i think you gotta sub out TOP for by how much you outgain the other team in total yards. pats were clearly the most dominant team, and the scoring doesnt reflect that.

NFL_2011_Div_Results.jpgDJ was correct on the scoringRE: One secondGordon Bombay: A quarter of an inch this way and it would have gone in.=beat=Gordon Bombay: A quarter of an inch, Charlie.Charlie: Yeah but a quarter inch the other way and you'd have missed completelyGordon Bombay: I never thought of it that way.Gordon Bombay: ****ing idiot. This was me not him. Also, tiebreak is head to head and then record in previous round.Billy gets first pick of where to pick.Next year Dominance will be Point Differential and Yard Differential. Next year.