*****official Minnesota Vikings Thread*****

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fracture or no fracture i still think the vikings sweep the bears tho...i'll give you even money on that 200$ that vikings sweep the bears this season...this is a "BigD Special" prop bet that i'm only offering to you, so take advantage of it!even money with an injured banged up favre or TJ...youre honestly getting great value here.
booked
Should waive Favre and fire Childress while they are at it too.
rumors swirling all over the net that chillys gonna get fired soon...i think they will go the other way with Favre!has there ever been a player/head coach in the NFL before? :club:

ok, now he's not waived...lmao...the plot thickens...what a circus!Glazer: Moss not waived yet, still not informed of movePosted by Mike Florio on November 1, 2010 4:57 PM ET One of the strangest stories of the year is about to get stranger.Jay Glazer of FOX reports that, although coach Brad Childress has informed the team that Moss has been waived, the move has not yet officially occurred -- and Moss (as we reported earlier) still has not been informed of the move.And here's the part where we speculate on what may really be happening.It looks like Childress has acted on his own, presumably after the scar on his soul from the T.O. episode of 2005 (Childress was the offensive coordinator in Phily at the time) began to throb like Harry Potter's lightning bolt. (Look, I'm not a Harry Potter fan. But anyone with a kid under the age of 16 knows about Harry Potter, and also has at some point heard about the scar on his forehead that throbs whenever Darth Vader shows up, or something.) The rock-scissors-paper hierarchy in Minnesota hasn't been clear since the Fred Flintsone look-a-like named Fran Foley was fired for falsifying his work history. The fact that Sage Rosenfels (a Rick Spielman favorite) was traded in favor of Tarvaris Jackson (a Childress-Foley-Rob Brzezinski draft pick) suggests that Chilly has the juice.Or maybe he really doesn't, and maybe Chilly has tried to dump Moss as a way to bring to the front burner the persistent rumors that Childress could soon be dumped in favor of defensive coordinator Leslie Frazier.If Childress can set this up as a Moss-goes-or-I-go decision, then it won't look like the head coach was run out of town for, you know, sucking at his job, but that he took a stand based on principle, and that others in the organization didn't share his views about not having Moss on the team.Either way, the current situation surely has Vikings fans longing for the simpler days of DUIs, Whizzinators, and sex-and-booze cruises on Lake Minnetonka.

First of all, jfc Jay Glazer....if you like Harry Potter: just own it. I like Harry Potter. Just say it.Also, Vatche, if they waive Moss I'll let you out of the bet for 60 bucks. It's like a free 40 bucks for you; it really is.

First of all, jfc Jay Glazer....if you like Harry Potter: just own it. I like Harry Potter. Just say it.Also, Vatche, if they waive Moss I'll let you out of the bet for 60 bucks. It's like a free 40 bucks for you; it really is.
thx for the offer but i think ill pass...youre probably right about it being a free 40$...but ive put so much money on the vikings winning the SB that the 40$ looks like .40 cents to me right now :Pplus as bad as everything is, im not giving up! (call me delusional)
plus as bad as everything is, im not giving up! (call me delusional)
Don't worry, I have and will.And jesus christ, childress is a ****ing idiot. The worst coach in football who's name doesn't rhyme with Bingleberry.
Don't worry, I have and will.And jesus christ, childress is a ****ing idiot. The worst coach in football who's name doesn't rhyme with Bingleberry.
Wade Phillips doesn't rhyme with Bingleberry.
has there ever been a player/head coach in the NFL before? :club:
Jimmy Spencer in 2003 Also, Papa Bear Halas back in the 20's. He also sold tickets and played offense and defense.
Wade Phillips doesn't rhyme with Dingleberry.
Coaches about as good as one though...

moss still not waived...chilly still not fired.its starting to look like the owner has to decide between one or the other...i honestly dont care which way it goes. (even tho i should want chilly to go and moss to stay)

Not that this should be the reason one way or the other, but this is pretty gross.
jeez, Moss always used to be a lovable malcontent (straight cash, homey!).....but that is gross.I'll still give him a shot on the Dolphins though. Fans are such suckers.
at least he's a good d-coordinator.
The Jags scored 5 TD's against them on Sunday.