*****official Minnesota Vikings Thread*****

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

where's the outrage for what he did? people wanted to cut off big ben's nuts for a little bathroom sex. farve is sexually harrassing nfl employees and nothing? i say suspend this pervert for the rest of the season.

where's the outrage for what he did? people wanted to cut off big ben's nuts for a little bathroom rape. farve is flirting with nfl employees and nothing? i say suspend this pervert for the rest of the season.
FYP?Anyway, was she rejecting his advances? I haven't heard or read anything about what was said, just know about the **** pics.
where's the outrage for what he did? people wanted to cut off big ben's nuts for a little bathroom sex. farve is sexually harrassing nfl employees and nothing? i say suspend this pervert for the rest of the season.
Look I hate Favre too but no one has accused him of sexual assault (which is worse than what Favre did---sexual harassment). It was not "a little bathroom sex". (Well, maybe it was because nothing was proven....but what Big Ben was accused of was sexual assault.)Besides, suspending Favre would be doing the Vikings a favor at this point. Free Tavarris!

i see how it is. you're all blind to the truth here. big ben was a victim of being irresistable to the ladies. see: kobe bryant. wrong place, wrong time. brett farve is committing felonies by sending explicit pictures through text messages. there are people being labeled sex offenders for similar activities and those people are sending them to people who want to see them. farve is forcing himself on nfl employees. its truly a sad day when i've become the moral compass around here.so in conclusion: farve = pervert.

i see how it is. you're all blind to the truth here. big ben was a victim of being irresistable to the ladies. see: kobe bryant. wrong place, wrong time. brett farve is committing felonies by sending explicit pictures through text messages. there are people being labeled sex offenders for similar activities and those people are sending them to people who want to see them. farve is forcing himself on nfl employees. its truly a sad day when i've become the moral compass around here.so in conclusion: farve = pervert.
I'm not saying he does not deserve to be punished but, um, sexual harassment < sexual assault in the LEGAL world.Favre's definitely a perv tho.
I'm not saying he does not deserve to be punished but, um, sexual harassment < sexual assault in the LEGAL world.Favre's definitely a perv tho.
oh i see the problem. you're still laboring under the lie that ben assualted that girl. he didnt. trust me, i know. just like kobe didnt rape that girl. but see the well has dried up for farve. no more young, tight ass throwing itself at him. so he resorts to stalking, and harrassing. its pathetic. i mean give it up old man.

i just want to make it clear that this in no way in an "acceptance" thread...i started this thread before the game started last night... :)as a viking fan, last nights game was extremely encouraging....the offense is starting to wake up, and moss only had 3 days to prepare...just wait a few weeks and let moss get a few games with this team under his belt, plus rice will be back and this O will be unstopable...favre completing the comeback wouldve been sweet last night, but im not disapointed because i was fully expecting a loss...jets are arguably the best team in the NFL right now and it was in NY...like ive said in a few other threads, i have this team starting out 2-5(3-4 if theyre lucky), and finishing with 13 straight wins...all the vikings need is 1 win in the next 3 games...(Dal, @GB, @NE) because the vikings will not lose a game after week 8...we could lose the next 2 games and be 1-5 and i will still be in here talking about the smile im going to have on my face the moment favre lifts the SB MVP trophy...As long as we get 1 win in t he next 3 games and Favre doesnt get suspended, everything is just dandy in viking land as far as im concerned...if we hit 1-6, i will give up...if favre gets suspended at any point, i will give up...

oh i see the problem. you're still laboring under the lie that ben assualted that girl. he didnt. trust me, i know. just like kobe didnt rape that girl. but see the well has dried up for farve. no more young, tight ass throwing itself at him. so he resorts to stalking, and harrassing. its pathetic. i mean give it up old man.
Can you tell Ben that I hate him?
personally, I agree with you. Just saying what was ALLEGED about them are two things in different criminal leagues. Favre's a dirtbag maybe we should just leave it at that. I am already on record that Commish Goodell suspending Big Ben based solely on allegations (not convictions) was really messed up.
we dont know those pics are him, and even if they are, we dont know the circumstances...what if he was actually having an affair with her and she asked for those pics? there is def something more to this story...if he just randomly sent her those pics, why didnt it come out in 2008? she's an attention whore whos out for money, why did it take 2 years to surface?all we know for sure right now is he left her 2 voice mails, and asking somebody to "hang out" is not sexual harrassment...why dont you just lay off a little till we find out what actually happened.
why dont you just lay off a little till we find out what actually happened.
this is my point. no one laid off ben until we knew what happened. no one laid off kobe. kobe was villified like he'd just raped his way through a girl scout troupe. i want some god damn consistency. i personally dont care what these people do off the field. go and fuck every piece of ass that comes your way. i dont care. but when farve is accused of sending pics of his dingy to a lady we gotta hold the press, make sure its true. fuck that. i want him bashed by everyone who bashed kobe and ben. but farve is a "legend" a good old boy. an everyman hero that people identify with. nevermind his idiotic throws and attention whoring. we love him. so what if he cheated on his cancer stricken wife? fuck that noise.and by the way. i know i'm biased and being unfair. i know the allegations are different. i know all that shit. i jsut dont care. i wanna be irrational for once. i wanna yell and scream about how this guy is a pervert. and its all because i dont like him. so go fu[/i[ck yourself brett farve, because i know the jets trainers wont. and my guess is your wife wont either now. although i'll bet vatche here would bend over for you.
we dont know those pics are him, and even if they are, we dont know the circumstances...what if he was actually having an affair with her and she asked for those pics? there is def something more to this story...if he just randomly sent her those pics, why didnt it come out in 2008? she's an attention whore whos out for money, why did it take 2 years to surface?all we know for sure right now is he left her 2 voice mails, and asking somebody to "hang out" is not sexual harrassment...why dont you just lay off a little till we find out what actually happened.
Favre_Crying_AP.jpg
this is my point. no one laid off ben until we knew what happened. no one laid off kobe. kobe was villified like he'd just raped his way through a girl scout troupe. i want some god damn consistency. i personally dont care what these people do off the field. go and fuck every piece of ass that comes your way. i dont care. but when farve is accused of sending pics of his dingy to a lady we gotta hold the press, make sure its true. fuck that. i want him bashed by everyone who bashed kobe and ben. but farve is a "legend" a good old boy. an everyman hero that people identify with. nevermind his idiotic throws and attention whoring. we love him. so what if he cheated on his cancer stricken wife? fuck that noise.and by the way. i know i'm biased and being unfair. i know the allegations are different. i know all that shit. i jsut dont care. i wanna be irrational for once. i wanna yell and scream about how this guy is a pervert. and its all because i dont like him. so go fu[/i[ck yourself brett farve, because i know the jets trainers wont. and my guess is your wife wont either now. although i'll bet vatche here would bend over for you.
you want consisntency?? have you been living under a rock? favre is the most vilified athlete ever, and this is BEFORE the sexual harassment accusations...the internet was on fire the day thiose pics came out, and now there are people on every site in every thread ready to call him a perv just like there are haters all over the internet ready to call kobe a rapist any chance they get...so go ahead and take part, go ahead and act like the exact people you cant stand...enjoy your moment.
you want consisntency?? have you been living under a rock? favre is the most vilified athlete ever, and this is BEFORE the sexual harassment accusations...the internet was on fire the day thiose pics came out, and now there are people on every site in every thread ready to call him a perv just like there are haters all over the internet ready to call kobe a rapist any chance they get...so go ahead and take part, go ahead and acl like the exact people you cant stand...enjoy your moment.
and by the way. i know i'm biased and being unfair. i know the allegations are different. i know all that shit. i jsut dont care. i wanna be irrational for once. i wanna yell and scream about how this guy is a pervert. and its all because i dont like him. so go fu[/i[ck yourself brett farve, because i know the jets trainers wont. and my guess is your wife wont either now.
wait, you guys dont thik favre is villified? favre is in a close race with lebron for the most hated athlete on the internet right now...
I think, if anything, Favre has been getting a free pass for his terrible on-field decision making and painkiller/alcohol problems from the media for years who instead gush about how he "plays like a joyful kid out there". Only since he started the "will he/won't he" comeback crap every year has his press coverage started to turn.....obviously texting his wang to team employees won't help that.But, no he is not even remotely vilified. Because being vilified means being made into a villain when you are not a villain. And Favre has done more than enough to deserve being the villain imo.
you want consisntency?? have you been living under a rock? favre is the most vilified athlete ever...
you've done it now. you've said something so obviously stupid i can't even continue to make fun of you.
I think, if anything, Favre has been getting a free pass for his terrible on-field decision making and painkiller/alcohol problems from the media for years who instead gush about how he "plays like a joyful kid out there". Only since he started the "will he/won't he" comeback crap every year has his press coverage started to turn.....obviously texting his wang to team employees won't help that.But, no he is not even remotely vilified. Because being vilified means being made into a villain when you are not a villain. And Favre has done more than enough to deserve being the villain imo.
going to have to disagree with you on this one...he's been plenty "villified"...retiring and un-retiring shouldnt make you a villin, but he was treated like a murderer...not just by the fans on the internet, but by the media...the day he announced he was comming back, you had espn analysts practicly begging the 31 other teams in the NFL to target his ankle and "end his career"...and this was completely different from lebron situation...lebron and "his team" went around and creating the circus, asking espn for the 1 hour special...favre? he is minding his business, not saying a word and getting blamed for the circus by the media who are actually the ones creating the circus..SA21 was making it seem like favre gets away with everything and nobody hates him, thats all i was responding to.