Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well at least we got a swim coach..She should be good at the water challenges.
Just watched a preview of all the contestants and this season's show on TV Guide, I have some bad news for you...they said there weren't going to be that many, if any, swimming challenges because the waters are bit rough and because it is divided between old and young the challenges weren't going to be THAT demanding when it comes to physical.

So...I had no idea who "Shannon" was, except I figured it was a woman. Then I check the site and I find it's some beefy dude who claims to be smart and straight-forward. I think I lucked out, but we shall see...GL all!ShannonName: Shannon Elkins (30) Tribe: La Flor Current Residence: Lafayette, La. Occupation: Pest Control Co. Owner Personal Claim to Fame: Raising three children. Inspiration in Life: My family. Hobbies: Working out, playing basketball and coaching. Pet Peeves: Dumb people. 3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sexy and strong. SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Straight forward like Russell but much prettier. Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To put another notch in my belt. Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm very likeable and very athletic so it will be hard to get rid of me.

Figures I would get 17th spot AGAIN!!!!!!!Hooray for random draft though, this guy seems decent actually .....Name: Chase Rice (24)Tribe: La FlorCurrent Residence: Fairview, N.C.Occupation: Pro Race Car JackmanPersonal Claim to Fame: Winning the John Lotz Award. It is awarded to the student at the University of North Carolina that overcomes the most adverse circumstances.Inspiration in Life: My father. I found out after he passed away that I got more from him in 22 years than most people get in a lifetime. He was always there for me no matter what.Hobbies: Working on cars, riding 4-wheelers, hunting.Pet Peeves: Lazy people.3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, athletic, competetive.SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: JT, the man's from the South. I've gotta stick with my southern roots.Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.chase-rice-survivor-nicaragua.jpgHe is so dreamy

My horse clearly has the coolest name but I don't think he has the right type of personality to go deep.JUDName: Jud Birza (21)Tribe: La FlorCurrent Residence: Venice, Calif.Occupation: StudentPersonal Claim to Fame: Being a rad older brother.Inspiration in Life: My dad. Despite growing up under-privileged, he put himself through college and flight school. He is now a pilot, which is sick! We have a very strong relationship.Hobbies: Surfing, skating and bike riding. I also enjoy jamming all night with buddies.Pet Peeves: Inconsiderate people.3 Words to Describe You: Intelligent, sexy and goofy.SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Ozzy because he surfs. Although, I'm younger, goofier and probably a better swimmer.Reason for being on SURVIVOR: I could do a lot with a million dollars! Plus, camping on a tropical island with a bunch of cute girls sounds like the best vacation ever.

Draft Results11.hblask - Yve
I can live with this, she will probably make top 10 (unless the oldies just get wiped off the map), and who knows from there. I doubt she'll win, but a lucky alliance could get her to the top 3.You know who's screwed?
Draft Results16.troyomac - NaOnka
Sorry, dude, better luck next season.
of course I get the chick with 1 leg
You run good......
loooooooooooooooool
Figures I would get 17th spot AGAIN!!!!!!!Hooray for random draft though, this guy seems decent actually .....Name: Chase Rice (24)Tribe: La FlorCurrent Residence: Fairview, N.C.Occupation: Pro Race Car JackmanPersonal Claim to Fame: Winning the John Lotz Award. It is awarded to the student at the University of North Carolina that overcomes the most adverse circumstances.Inspiration in Life: My father. I found out after he passed away that I got more from him in 22 years than most people get in a lifetime. He was always there for me no matter what.Hobbies: Working on cars, riding 4-wheelers, hunting.Pet Peeves: Lazy people.3 Words to Describe You: Adventurous, athletic, competetive.SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: JT, the man's from the South. I've gotta stick with my southern roots.Reason for being on SURVIVOR: It's a once in a lifetime opportunity.chase-rice-survivor-nicaragua.jpgHe is so dreamy
Jeff Probst actually picks him as a favorite.

First Impressions:Another season, another black woman I already want to f off. Even with just one segment she seems like she has an immediate sense of entitlement to winning the game.Shannon is going to be a damn good player this season.Brenda's hot. The old people's alliances are going to be hilarious, and the one guy that already seems like a leader seems like he's going to be a big douchebag. I am rooting for Jimmy in that tribe.

After this episode:That tribal council was unanimous, so what alliances are there? Jimmy needs to prove because he's old he's not going to be a great physical asset, but mentally if he gets it right he's as good as anyone.Young team looks straight up good, with about six morons. If Shannon doesn't run that tribe I'll be disappointed.Tyrone is awesome.Those hidden immunity idols are gonna be HARD to find.

hahaha oh man these people are terrible. I still like my girl a lot just because she's one of the few who didn't come off as completely retarded on that episode. None of the guys on the young people tribe seem great yet, but we haven't seen a lot. Other than that, I like Marty, Tyson, and Jimmy J. on the old people tribe atm

I kind of wish Wendy would've stuck around for a few more weeks. Crazy makes good TV. She was like watching a train wreck. A funny, annoying train wreck.So far, no big favorites on either team... which is good for those of us with middle-of-the-road players.

Sorry looooshie. I'm pretty happy Serge/I made it past thru the 1st round with our chick (Holly), but I feel she is going to bite herself in the foot soon if she keeps being so open about all her deals with everyone. She needs to learn to shut her pie hole. I really like the asian chick on the young ppl team. She is hot and seems very shady. I like it.

I think I'm going to like this season, there seems to be a good mix of personalities and people that seem likeable. I got a good pick, his name is Sash seems good anyway.

hahaha oh man these people are terrible. I still like my girl a lot just because she's one of the few who didn't come off as completely retarded on that episode. None of the guys on the young people tribe seem great yet, but we haven't seen a lot. Other than that, I like Marty, Tyson, and Jimmy J. on the old people tribe atm
Really. The older tribe is reallly bad. What is the fisherman guy doing being so confrontational? Why is Jimmy Johnson constantly giving out these bs lectures about how he can't win? Why was that chick revealing that she already made an alliance during tribal council? Wow they are bad. I was impressed with the one chick who started the fire though. Some tribes go days at the starting without fire and she got it started easily. The black dude seems really funny, I hope he sticks around."Can I just say one more thing Jeff?" Haha goodbye.I don't understand the sympathy vote thing for my one legged chick. She is fine, she has lived with it her whole life. She doesn't need sympathy votes. If she made it to the end are people really going to give her a million just because she has one leg? I don't think so. Another shitty pick for me though lol.

So I ended up in a pool at work. It was literally like 20 minutes before the show started tonight and someone in the break room is trying to fill the last 5 spots.$20 entry - pays $300, $60, $20 for 3rd and $20 if you're 1st out.Only 5 spots left, so I ask "Does somebody already have Jimmy Johnson? Yes? Ok, I'll get in."I draw Shannon. Pretty happy with that pick. In a blind draw like this and me having NO info on any contestants, having a male on the young team is a decent starting point.Just hoping he doesn't turn out to be too big of a douchebag. Not a bad opener tonight. Glad they got rid of Wendy, I couldn't really see her being much of an asset. I also hate the fisherman (the other Jimmy I think?).My eye candy/crush for the season will be Kelly S. Can't really see a 20-year old winning this game though.