Survivor Nicaragua - Fantasy Pool

• Replies 496
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We'd have to do the draft tomorrow night for this to be possible. I'd be down still for doing a draft imo it's the way we've always done it and adds a little more value however I do see the downside of possible spoilers out there that could jeopardize the draft.Others thoughts?

We'd have to do the draft tomorrow night for this to be possible. I'd be down still for doing a draft imo it's the way we've always done it and adds a little more value however I do see the downside of possible spoilers out there that could jeopardize the draft.Others thoughts?
I vote for draft. I'm ok with whatever way is decided though.

I'm still interested if you guys need a fill-in. However, won't be around to do a draft, plus I'm not 100% sure that I'll actually be watching the show, so I'm only in if it's a random draft :club:

Why is everyone all of a sudden worried about spoilers? We weren't worried about it before. Did something happen last season? I'd be down for whatever though.

Alls I can say is if there are spoilers out there and someone uses them to win, they are a douchebag. I'm OK with random or draft and you can count on me to not use spoilers and cheats, as has always been the case. Upon your honour, sirs!

There's a time crunch, so I'm up for whatever needs to be done... As long as Serge / Ottawa don't get to pick my horse.By the way, do we have 20?

Everyone is confirmed IN from last season except:Tehtoebrvheartvatche looshleI would assume they are in as they have been every season that I can remember. brvheart seemed to only want a random draft though. There was some discrepancy last season about spoilers and the draft, this is why we're now wondering what's best for the integrity of it.

Alls I can say is if there are spoilers out there and someone uses them to win, they are a douchebag. I'm OK with random or draft and you can count on me to not use spoilers and cheats, as has always been the case. Upon your honour, sirs!
Agree. The only thing I do is go to CBS' website and look at everyone's bios and their vids to decide who I'm picking.
Everyone is confirmed IN from last season except:Tehtoebrvheartvatche looshleI would assume they are in as they have been every season that I can remember. brvheart seemed to only want a random draft though. There was some discrepancy last season about spoilers and the draft, this is why we're now wondering what's best for the integrity of it.
meh it's been almost a week. If they don't contact you today I would let the alternates in just so we can get things started.Also, its not worth 1st place money to ruin the season and look at the spoilers. I was looking at a survivor website a couple weeks ago that had a spoiler button but I didn't click on it. Maybe I should have someone who doesn't watch the show click on it to see if anything is there. But I guess random draft would probably be easier and make more sense if there are spoilers out already.
I probably have to be out if we draft. I'm in if we autodraft.