Heroes Of The Political Forum

LongLiveYorke, physicist?Well that's true, but what you don't know is what he's working on. Under UN Resolution 14-22-9-M, he and his colleagues are being covertly funded to operate a secret facility in Europe, constructing what's been tentatively labeled the "Blando 3000", a highly specialized ray that can be precisely interjected into any conversation and make it mildly boring.
Hey, that's not true. I don't have a mole.
BalloonGuy was formerly known as "Operative 16" in DOD circles, contracted to work on a 21st century dirigible, however he was railroaded out of the Pentagon when it became apparent that none of the other contractors could take him seriously when all the Republican bullshit he blew out his ass came out sounding like Peter Framptons Guitar. BG1.jpg
Only a person with perfect pitch could catch the Peter Frampton guitar sound.
Most excellent.
It was just a play on the stretch mark phrase common to most women and older men who gain weight.I didn't really think it was excellent, but thanks.I almost went with the obvious 'stretch the truth' and include penis size but felt that was guache.I feel even better now that I kept it clean and went for the female angle of Cane's personality.Thanks again.
I feel even better now that I kept it clean and went for the female angle of Cane's personality.
pretty rich coming from a guy whose favorite way to relax is to put a brown, penis-shaped object in his mouth and keep it there for an hour or two.
pretty rich coming from a guy whose favorite way to relax is to put a brown, penis-shaped object in his mouth and keep it there for an hour or two.
Freud had been describing the latent sexual meaning and significance of dream symbols, when someone asked, "You seem to smoke a lot of cigars, what does *that* symbolize?" Thus issued the famous but apparently unsubstantiated, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."But way to open up a little window into your thinking process...Do us a favor..keep the drapes closed!
Freud had been describing the latent sexual meaning and significance of dream symbols, when someone asked, "You seem to smoke a lot of cigars, what does *that* symbolize?" Thus issued the famous but apparently unsubstantiated, "Sometimes a cigar is just a cigar."But way to open up a little window into your thinking process...Do us a favor..keep the drapes closed!
I think you and Freud would have gotten along pretty well. What I say is very, very important unless someone tries to apply it to my behavior then it is irrelevant.Don't worry I enjoy a good cigar once in a while. Lots of cuban cigars floating around miami....
I hope to understand one day how you can post things like this, here, and then you criticize people who aren't christians in the religion forum. Mind bottling.
I hope to understand one day how you can post things like this, here, and then you criticize people who aren't christians in the religion forum. Mind bottling.
I don't know how the two are related.I also don't know if "mind bottling" is a thing.
I don't know how the two are related.I also don't know if "mind bottling" is a thing.
probably referring to the feeling of having a glass bottle shattered over your head
Sure it is.It's like your mind... is in a bottlebut the other two are not remotely related, except in a pre-conceived order of debate where one person has both sides of the conversation and therefore can pretend that he is winning.
Let's have a little opening into your thinking process.1st, Cane and I banter a lot because I like him, he likes me and we both look down on most of you. So he makes a reference to a gay symbolism to 'get me' and I turn it back by deflecting the comment with a known person who deals with the mind and ulterior motivation ( Freud in case you missed that )( and btw he was a lying crackpot who purposefully fudged results because he 'knew' the truth and wasn't going to let fact deter him from being able to declare it) with a famous quote of his ( which may not have been made by him but it has enough street cred to allow in this circumstance to work ). Then after deflecting his homoerotic simile, I turned the table on him by implying that his mind gravitates towards gay things. Because he tried to say I was into gay things, but I then deflected like Wonder Woman with her gold bracelets his stinging words and sent them right back to him. Tit for tat et al.So as everyone else could clearly see, this was friendly male ritual bonding ribbing, one practiced all over the world, but somehow was not practiced where you grew up because you completely missed it.So then you try to make a straw man saying that I criticize people who aren't Christians in the religious forum. This is patently false, I criticize people's ideas that are false with regards to Christianity, and I criticize people who are anti-Christians, but I don't criticize people just because they aren't smart enough to be Christians.Be that as it may, there is no co-relation between those two things anyway. If I imply that a guy who says I enjoy placing a phallic symbol in my mouth is obviously basing his thinking on homosexual perspectives I don't see how anyone who has attended 3rd grade would argue with me. He is, obviously, it was a phallic symbol, in my mouth, for an hour.How in the world would me making this observation in anyway be equatable to my 'make believe' attitude towards people in the religious forum? Even if your interpretation of how I conduct myself in the religious forum were correct, which we have proven already it is not, how does that in any way match my pointing out a person's joke by deflecting it with a 9th level deflection of a known perjurer ( again Freud should you miss that ) how can that in anyway cause you to want to compare the false ( as proven already ) conduct I am being wrongfully ( again, proven ) accused of?I guess this shows us that facts, logic and reason are not necessary for you to become incensed at my actions. I guess the question you should ask yourself is why....?Quit being a Homo.
I am familiar with the term, 'mind boggling'. However, BG is the only person that I've seen repeatedly use the term, 'mind bottling' or a variant. I think he's using that as in people are being closed minded or something. Which, coming from BG, is pretty funny. But you knew that.
Let's have a little opening into your thinking process.1st, Cane and I banter a lot because I like him, he likes me and we both look down on most of you. So he makes a reference to a gay symbolism to 'get me' and I turn it back by deflecting the comment with a known person who deals with the mind and ulterior motivation ( Freud in case you missed that )( and btw he was a lying crackpot who purposefully fudged results because he 'knew' the truth and wasn't going to let fact deter him from being able to declare it) with a famous quote of his ( which may not have been made by him but it has enough street cred to allow in this circumstance to work ). Then after deflecting his homoerotic simile, I turned the table on him by implying that his mind gravitates towards gay things. Because he tried to say I was into gay things, but I then deflected like Wonder Woman with her gold bracelets his stinging words and sent them right back to him. Tit for tat et al.So as everyone else could clearly see, this was friendly male ritual bonding ribbing, one practiced all over the world, but somehow was not practiced where you grew up because you completely missed it.So then you try to make a straw man saying that I criticize people who aren't Christians in the religious forum. This is patently false, I criticize people's ideas that are false with regards to Christianity, and I criticize people who are anti-Christians, but I don't criticize people just because they aren't smart enough to be Christians.Be that as it may, there is no co-relation between those two things anyway. If I imply that a guy who says I enjoy placing a phallic symbol in my mouth is obviously basing his thinking on homosexual perspectives I don't see how anyone who has attended 3rd grade would argue with me. He is, obviously, it was a phallic symbol, in my mouth, for an hour.How in the world would me making this observation in anyway be equatable to my 'make believe' attitude towards people in the religious forum? Even if your interpretation of how I conduct myself in the religious forum were correct, which we have proven already it is not, how does that in any way match my pointing out a person's joke by deflecting it with a 9th level deflection of a known perjurer ( again Freud should you miss that ) how can that in anyway cause you to want to compare the false ( as proven already ) conduct I am being wrongfully ( again, proven ) accused of?I guess this shows us that facts, logic and reason are not necessary for you to become incensed at my actions. I guess the question you should ask yourself is why....?Quit being a Homo.
This is a trollBG post, and I won't take the bait. I had a close friend who was gay growing up, so it's ridiculous to say I'm a bigot.So then you try to make a straw man saying that I criticize people who aren't Christians in the religious forum. This is patently false, I criticize people's ideas that are false with regards to Christianity, and I criticize people who are anti-Christians, but I don't criticize people just because they aren't smart enough to be Christians.I appreciate liberals elitism, it's understandable. However, I don't understand you and other christian's elitism, and that's what I criticize when you think I insult you outside the pot discussion.I am not insulting BG the man, the father, the republican, the old guy, the businessowner, I am only insulting the religiousfanatic. Note that brv doesn't get criticized like you do, because he keeps it to himself and doesn't advertise whether he thinks he is 'better' than the next person.
...BG is the only person that I've seen repeatedly use the term, 'mind bottling' or a variant. I think he's using that as in people are being closed minded or something...
It's a joke, son.