Hand I Took A Lot Of Flack For Today

You didn't just ask a simple question, you got argumentative about it immediately. As lurbz said, you should understand basic poker terminology/rules before offering advice on how to play hands.

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Brutal honesty doesn't make me a dick.
Pretty sure there's a reason it's called brutal honesty.Note: I don't care if you're a dick or not.
You didn't just ask a simple question, you got argumentative about it immediately. As lurbz said, you should understand basic poker terminology/rules before offering advice on how to play hands.
How is asking a question argumentative? Esp when you're dealing with multiple opinions and possibilities. Seriously, stop readin "tone" into my posts. it's pretty stupid to do that.
I'll listen to you because you called my name...Lurbz, wtf are you talking about? I laid off and was going about this in a discursive manner, then you got all condescending on me, mixed up what was being said, assumed a bunch of stuff and called me an idiot before we got done. Listen to yourself, dude. Being "brutally honest" doesn't mean you have a grasp on reality.
You called me an idiot too tho brahThis also isn't the first time you've been called out as an absolute ****tard, and I wasn't the one who did it the first time.You've been here HOW long and haven't pieced this basic shit together? If you can't at least know what you're talking about, please don't pretend to.
Ya, tone is some non-existent imaginary thing, how silly of me!
It depends on your read. Clearly you read me wrong this time. Let it go. I wasn't being argumentative, although "So..." as a lead-in can be interpreted as such.
You called me an idiot too tho brahThis also isn't the first time you've been called out as an absolute ****tard, and I wasn't the one who did it the first time.You've been here HOW long and haven't pieced this basic shit together? If you can't at least know what you're talking about, please don't pretend to.
You are way off, as is anyone else who calls me a retard. People get angry with me because I defend myself (for right or wrong) and don't go off crying in a corner or make a point that someone doesn't agree with. I have an active and incisive intellect, a wide array of knowledge and a pretty good ability to put things together, regardless of my topical knowledge. No, I'm not trying to get you to ask me on a date. Just stop being an aggro-fckwad to me and answer my goddamn questions (just pretend I didn't use any "tone") if you happen to be involved in the discussion.PS: You have a booger on your face
It depends on your read. Clearly you read me wrong this time. Let it go. I wasn't being argumentative, although "So..." as a lead-in can be interpreted as such.You are way off, as is anyone else who calls me a retard. People get angry with me because I defend myself (for right or wrong) and don't go off crying in a corner or make a point that someone doesn't agree with. I have an active and incisive intellect, a wide array of knowledge and a pretty good ability to put things together, regardless of my topical knowledge. No, I'm not trying to get you to ask me on a date. Just stop being an aggro-fckwad to me and answer my goddamn questions (just pretend I didn't use any "tone") if you happen to be involved in the discussion.PS: You have a booger on your face
You have an ability to put things together, have been here for 4.5+ years, and don't know basic poker terminology after 12k posts on a poker forum. For some reason, I don't believe you.I'm calling you a retard not because you're defending your point, but because you're a retard. You can't comprehend things people have said here that 0 other people who have had input in this thread had any sort of difficulty fathoming. There is no communication flaw, it's just you being a dumbass, there is no other explanation.

I just realized that you may be enough of a dumbass to not be able to realize that you are a dumbass.I apologize for not realizing that my communication to you of why you are a dumbass had a possibility of being too complex for you to comprehend. I will attempt to explain it in terms you may be able to fathom:YOUR THINKY THING IN YOUR HEAD, IT NO WORKYMegaPhone-Fry-ATTENTION-FCP-MERCURY-SAYS-OPEN-JAM-19-BBS-IN-CUTOFF-WITH-AQ.jpg

lol...condescending twat. You're assuming I'm advocating open shoving 19 BB's (aka M of 8) is a 100% option, which it isn't, but I won't backtrack.I'm more interested in a concensus poll with appropriate options:1) Open shove2) Raise 2.5/Call BB's shove3) Flat and call a shove/see a flopMy point: I'm not trying to prove I am right or wrong. I'm just trying to get as much info as possible out of this discussion without having to put up with ****s like you and Tehtoe.

lol...condescending twat. You're assuming I'm advocating open shoving 19 BB's (aka M of 8) is a 100% option, which it isn't, but I won't backtrack.I'm more interested in a concensus poll with appropriate options:1) Open shove2) Raise 2.5/Call BB's shove3) Flat and call a shove/see a flopMy point: I'm not trying to prove I am right or wrong. I'm just trying to get as much info as possible out of this discussion without having to put up with ****s like you and Tehtoe.
MegaPhone-Fry-SHUT-UP-PROVEN-WINNING-PLAYERS-YOUR-OPINIONS-ARE-WORTHLESS-I-WANT-TO-HEAR-OTHER-ONES.jpg
HE'S TALKING ABOUT PREFLOP ACTION TOO, HAVE YOU EVER DISCUSSED A POKER HAND BEFORE? THE OPTIMAL PREFLOP ACTION FOR THE HERO (AKA OUR PLAN) IS TO RAISE, AND THEN SUBSEQUENTLY CALL A SHOVE SHOULD THE VILLAIN DO SO (BECAUSE IT'S FAIRLY LIKELY WITH HIS STACK SIZE!)njbdfdassdf
This

I still think when ante's are introduced, your raise pre-flop should reflect this.{Justification for my opinion}I came in 385th last night out of 4800 in the Big Game free roll, just missing out on being allowed to make a video that I probably would never do.

I'm a bad player so by opinion here isn't worth much, but Mercury, you've been ****ing retarded lately. You say we need a lurbz translator but look in the mirror. I think Lurbz has been nice lately because he's going for MOTM. lol @ limping this deep in a trny. Good strat Mercury!

I haven't decided whether I should be tilted or amused by reading this thread.