Recreation Hockey League

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are some moments in your sons life that they will never forget and will grow from.   This weekend Adrian’s team was playing for the Northern California championships. In the final game they p

Adrian’s team is now California State Champions. Some epic things happened all weekend that I’ll post about later.   Before the final game they played ONLY the Canadian national anthem in honor of

Too bad your kid still isn't playing in Canada serge, I just found out I was picked and I'll be wearing the bands for the major peewee AAA finals of the BCC at the Canadian Tire Centre on New Years Da

Well, $150 definitely doesn't make sense then...9P4ry0XnVBJkHQqACpGl.pngAnd it takes 2 screws on each blades to change them, so about 5 mins total.
Where is this? I need the 2nd blade size 9s.
  • 2 weeks later...

Tourney this weekend at the rink a mile from my house.4:20 games today and tomorrow. 9:00am on Sunday. Free Pens ticket on Sunday. Championship game on Sunday at CEC after the Pens game. If we make it to the championship game, the Pens tickets are in the "Party Suite". Soooo, if we make it, I'll be real drunk for the championship game. :club:

So it begins..After much deliberation with my wife , my friend the coach and Adrian we have decided that he will be trying out for the Select team on April 20.We will see what happens. I m sure he will make it, but not sure how he will like it now that he wont be one of the top players on the team.I am trying to prepare him as much as possible.

So it begins..After much deliberation with my wife , my friend the coach and Adrian we have decided that he will be trying out for the Select team on April 20.We will see what happens. I m sure he will make it, but not sure how he will like it now that he wont be one of the top players on the team.I am trying to prepare him as much as possible.
Good luck.

We were out to dinner with some friends at a sushi restaurant..We were joking around with my buddy who is a habs fan...And i said:I wouldnt cheer for the Habs regardless of who they are playing, if they are playing the Nazis I would cheer for the Nazis. When I said the word Nazi the whole section got quiet..It was awkward.

That's stupid. People need to lighten up.Nobody is saying they'd cheer for the Nazis to take over the world, they're saying if they were fielding a team in a sporting competition they'd cheer for them over their least favorite actual team in a very hyperbolic sense.It's practically poetry.

That's stupid. People need to lighten up.Nobody is saying they'd cheer for the Nazis to take over the world, they're saying if they were fielding a team in a sporting competition they'd cheer for them over their least favorite actual team in a very hyperbolic sense.It's practically poetry.
Different strokes. There's a fine line between people need to lighten up and what some find offensive......we all draw the line differently. If my grandfather was killed by Nazi's, I wouldn't find the punchline to a joke about them all that funny. But then I'm a sensitive ******.
Different strokes. There's a fine line between people need to lighten up and what some find offensive......we all draw the line differently. If my grandfather was killed by Nazi's, I wouldn't find the punchline to a joke about them all that funny. But then I'm a sensitive ******.
Yup, you sometimes have to censor yourself depending on your audience.To one person a Nazi is Colonel Klink while to another it's Joseph Mengele.
My opinion: You have to let him know that to be a better player, he has to play with better competition. Also, I played with kids at 11-12 that were the best players in our organization, but by 16-18 they weren't even making the highest teams because they never got any better, or at least not at the rate the rest of us did. He has to know he's still young and if he works for it and does his best, he has a good chance to be better than most or all of those kids before long.
  • 2 weeks later...