Recreation Hockey League

man wtf is wrong with me. im a grown man, playing words with friends on my iphone, ordering a whole pizza that i only ate one slice, watching a phoenix basketball game nobody probably gives a shiiit about, making fun of androids to annoy duane, and listening to zachs dumb made up story of a mexican health card. faaaaack me

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are some moments in your sons life that they will never forget and will grow from.   This weekend Adrian’s team was playing for the Northern California championships. In the final game they p

Adrian’s team is now California State Champions. Some epic things happened all weekend that I’ll post about later.   Before the final game they played ONLY the Canadian national anthem in honor of

Too bad your kid still isn't playing in Canada serge, I just found out I was picked and I'll be wearing the bands for the major peewee AAA finals of the BCC at the Canadian Tire Centre on New Years Da

Contemplating more beer, but I'm only like 30 mins into Rounders and I'm pretty tired.
More beer..Do it..Check check check..He trapped me

So, she just bailed mid date? WTF is that shit?I had a girl sort of do that to me one time, except I was out with my friends at a club, and we'd actually been on 5-6 dates. She met me at the bar with a couple of her friends. An hour later she told me she was going to the bathroom and she just left, lol. I was hammered so I didn't even care. The next day I was like "WTF, did that actually happen?"

So, she just bailed mid date? WTF is that shit?I had a girl sort of do that to me one time, except I was out with my friends at a club, and we'd actually been on 5-6 dates. She met me at the bar with a couple of her friends. An hour later she told me she was going to the bathroom and she just left, lol. I was hammered so I didn't even care. The next day I was like "WTF, did that actually happen?"
lol, I've detected a pattern...
Well, she apparently had friends coming in to town for just that night, and they were outside the pub, and she was going to say hi to them or something.I was like ya, whatever, and apparently they convinced her to go out with them. At least that's the story I'm hearing, though I haven't asked for details or anything. Then yeah, she never came back. But like, I understand you have friends in from out of town, just let me know you want to see them, no problems, we can reschedule. I mean, even text me when you decide to leave, I don't care... just something? Don't just leave me with the bill, which I would have paid anyways.And it makes no sense, it's not like we weren't getting along, or she wasn't into me, she was trying to make out in public, and I'm like, relax lady, I'm not that drunk yet, lol.Either way, I'm not at all upset about it, it's just mildly confusing, lol.
lol, I've detected a pattern...
haha, no this chick was a class 1 alchoholic, me being hammered was definitely not a deal breaker. We met at a bar, and on our first date (not the night we met) she put back like 8 double vodka cranberries. Probably should have been a warning sign as she turned out to be a complete psycho. But I was young and she was out-of-my-league hot, so I turned a blind eye.