here he goes again. I feel like there should be some sort of (future) penalty. Whether you are chip dumping or not. If the impression is there, a penalty is viable. what do you guys think-- here is the story:From Poker News--Jamie Gold Is My HeroPosted 40 minutes ago by danafish Jamie Gold - now several hundred grand richer.That is what our reporter told us as he recounted the tale of Jamie Gold's demise.As soon as the bubble burst, signifying that he had won his very hefty prop bet, Gold announced, "Never been so happy to cash in my life. Going out drinking if anyone's thirsty."So, here's what happened.Gold raised to 5,000 and the player on the button called. They saw a flop.Flop: Gold checked and his opponent bet 4,600. "Nice hand," said Gold and called.Turn: Gold checked and his opponent bet 11,200. "Nice hand," said Gold, and called again.River: Gold checked and his opponent moved all in to cover him. Gold called, and mucked his hand without looking. "I could have had the nuts," he said cheerfully, and left.Awesome.Tags: Jamie Gold.

I see no real issue here. Won his prop bet and was probably just tired of playing.
Yeah, I just don't see it like thatAt a minimum, it makes it clear that Gold is a douche. I don't care how big his prop bet was, he just cashed and could have made a ton more. I am sorry that playing poker is so horrible for him that he needed to run off for a drink but really. Not to mention -- who would trust him enough to bet that much money with him?Also, the chip dumping, collusion issues and all that

100% wrong. No other discussion. If you are done, just leave. You will be blinded out and you can pick up your cash after.He's a total prick. For every laid back, legit player, it seems like we get two jamie gold variants.FSL (F society's luck)

WSOP Rule 37 AThe competitive integrity of all Tournament play at the World Series of Poker is paramount. All participants must adhere to the spirit and letter of the Official Rules of the WSOP which forbid play or any action that is illegal, unethical or constitutes cheating or collusion in any form.iv. Collusion includes, but is not limited to, acts such as: chip dumping; soft play; sharing card information with another player; sending or receiving signals from or to another player; the use of electronic communication with the intent to facilitate collusion; and any other act that Rio and WSOP deem inappropriate.

That's totally inappropriate behavior. I don't know how to penalize it, but it's a problem.

how would people feel if this hand involved Men the master. Men is famous for past incidents when his horses dumped chips to him. I would be curious as where the player finishes who got these chips. I do not have any idea how to run a tournament but would enforce a penalty to Gold at the start of the main event---

how would people feel if this hand involved Men the master. Men is famous for past incidents when his horses dumped chips to him. I would be curious as where the player finishes who got these chips. I do not have any idea how to run a tournament but would enforce a penalty to Gold at the start of the main event---
Well with Men the Master his intention is to cheat and Jamie Gold just wanted to get the hell out of there. You are right it is the same thing though, you can't prove whether Jamie knew the guy he dumped chips to or not.But I think it was obvious that Jamie wasn't trying to cheat. I think a TD should have said something along the lines of don't do that again though.I am suprised at all the hatred for Jamie. He was one of the most entertaining players on HSP, he is great for TV. I'd rather watch him try to bluff Doyle over Hellmuth whining about a bad beat.

this is pretty gross. i'd be f.ckin livid if i was one of the other guys at the table that just watched one of my opponents pad his stack like that(not pissed at the guy who got the chips obv)

here he goes again. I feel like there should be some sort of (future) penalty. Whether you are chip dumping or not. If the impression is there, a penalty is viable. what do you guys think-- here is the story:From Poker News--Jamie Gold Is My HeroPosted 40 minutes ago by danafish Jamie Gold - now several hundred grand richer.That is what our reporter told us as he recounted the tale of Jamie Gold's demise.As soon as the bubble burst, signifying that he had won his very hefty prop bet, Gold announced, "Never been so happy to cash in my life. Going out drinking if anyone's thirsty."So, here's what happened.Gold raised to 5,000 and the player on the button called. They saw a flop.Flop: Gold checked and his opponent bet 4,600. "Nice hand," said Gold and called.Turn: Gold checked and his opponent bet 11,200. "Nice hand," said Gold, and called again.River: Gold checked and his opponent moved all in to cover him. Gold called, and mucked his hand without looking. "I could have had the nuts," he said cheerfully, and left.Awesome.Tags: Jamie Gold.
He checked all the way.

happens all the time online-Guy is going to leave and has cashed- starts shoving every hand. Someone shows up with a hand and calls. Not ethical, not unusual

happens all the time online-Guy is going to leave and has cashed- starts shoving every hand. Someone shows up with a hand and calls. Not ethical, not unusual
Not even close to the same thing. Gold mucked without looking.