• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

For me, this has become the McDonalds of television. I know whats coming, I feel stupid for being a customer, and yet I keep eagerly waiting for the next hit. And after every episode, I feel like crap.
Heh.Man, these storylines are so horribly contrived. I hated that Turtle first fucked up by selling his tequila shares, then didn't just tell the restaurant owners to go fuck themselves, and of course in the end still makes millions even though he didn't deserve it. It kind of goes back on and ruins the entire 'Turtle makes something of himself' storyine. The Vince and reporter thing makes no sense whatsoever. Ooh, Drama got a made for TV movie, big fucking deal. At least Sloane being pregnant is interesting, but we'll have to see how it ends. And if the don't round out the Ari drama in a way that makes sense, it'll just have been a total waste.

Like many other episodes, the parts with Jeremy Piven were great. The rest of it was pretty nothing.I think the only thing I'm gonna miss next Sunday is Ari. I could care less about the other 4.

Mrs. Ari has one of the all-time greatest asses. Good lord.
yup.

So does this set up an Ari spin off?It sure looks like it...And whats with the scene after the credits..If we werent told too watch it we would of missed it..I am sure a lot of people did miss it.Pretty good ending though..Leaves a lot of opportunities for spin offs and movies.

That episode was awful. AWFUL. Let's see, the season for each character:E: What an obnoxious and useless season, having him once again break up with and then get back together with Sloane. Really? We needed another season of that?Turtle: Fails at everything, yet still gets rich. Even if you were rooting for him, the way it went down is a complete bust.Drama: I was ok with his storyline. An animated tv show and a made for tv movie sounds about right for him to feel successful. Vince: The smart, driven journalist who blasted him in print is marrying him after one 24 hour date together? Give me a fucking break. The season made no sense for his character.Ari: Meh. I liked the idea, but the execution was a little weak in my opinion. She really does have an incredible body. Lloyd: Pathetic throwaway scene of Ari being nice to him. "Oh shit, we need to do something nice for Lloyd."There's no fucking way I'd pay to go see an Entourage movie, but I suppose I'd watch one on HBO.

The pregnant girl in the beginning of the episode had the hottest face.
See, I thought the women in the last five or six episodes weren't that good looking. Mrs. Ari looked great, but somehow Sloane looked bland to me.I think the biggest problem of the show was Vince's success. Grenier doesn't have the A-list charisma that the role started to require. Entourage was at its best when showing the day to day humilitations of a C lister.

the problem for this show, like so many others, is that the writers had no plan. they had an idea, it was a good one, they wrote the first season and it went well and they had no idea where to take it. the main drama of the first two seasons is the same, vince and e arguing over vince's career. then it went on to agent drama. then vince can't act. then vince is a drug addict. and then where? somehow through all that he comes out ahead and there's nothing left to do. the show should never have been about Vince. he should have been a background character. there to provide the setting for the things that happen to turtle and drama and e and ari. he should have risen slowly. fell quickly. and rose again. that's it. then once he's on top let him stay there and search for meaning in the lives of the 'entourage.' and for fuck's sake have some goddamn pride in your storylines and don't do the back and forth bullshit of every weak half ass soap opera. sloan and e were killing the show for three seasons. ari's character was the only one who's storyline made any sense. but they rushed it during the last season and blew it. he should have quit two seasons ago. spent some time with his family. then come back to help vince after he fell. the writers were so typical it hurts me. i thought this show was better. they lost my respect.but i'll still go see the movie. at this point, i feel like these are old high school friends on facebook. fuck if their bullshit doesnt annoy me, but goddamn if i dont log on each day to see what they're doing.

Thank you. Never thought she's as great as everyone thinks. She has old lady teeth and old lady neck.
I'm not sure about her teeth, but she has an incredible neck. Like, one of the best out there. What the shit are you talking about?Maybe I'll have someone make a poll in the poll thread about her neck, because I'm flabbergasted that someone would pick that out as a bad feature of hers.
Thank you. Never thought she's as great as everyone thinks. She has old lady teeth and old lady neck.
I think she's a gorgeous girl, but in the last four or five episodes looked a little off. I'm thinking of her skin tone and her general demeanor.
I'm not sure about her teeth, but she has an incredible neck. Like, one of the best out there. What the shit are you talking about?Maybe I'll have someone make a poll in the poll thread about her neck, because I'm flabbergasted that someone would pick that out as a bad feature of hers.
I guess it's more her throat, near the bottom. She's got that large round hole that old ladies get.