• Replies 255
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Such a boring episode.
3 episodes left to go...ever. If this weren't the last season I'd be removing it from my DVR...they're not even building to an end, the characters are all just walking around in the same circles they've been in for years. Eric has relationship issues, Vince is chasing pussy, Turtle is trying to make his own name for himself, Drama has career problems. ORLY?Ari's storyline is the only interesting part of the show. Said as if that hasn't been the case forever...
I got more enjoyment out of watching American Ninja Warrior than Entourage last night.
I got lucky and caught that in my guide last night. I had never heard of it before, but holy crap it was awesome! Those guys are incredible to watch!
What is there, 4 episodes left? I am really not sure what they are trying to accomplish. There is no real story here except Ari.
3 episodes left to go...ever.
So your comment about it on Monday morning was in reference to the previous week's episode?
Yes. Obviously you're doing a poor job keeping track of the number of times I've commented on episodes in order to calculate when I have watched each one.
Yes. Obviously you're doing a poor job keeping track of the number of times I've commented on episodes in order to calculate when I have watched each one.
This being my top priority in life and all, I offer my heartfelt apologies.

Two episodes left seems like an odd time for Mrs. Ari to get a first name.Scott Caan completely validated his character at the very end of this episode, it's the only time I actually laughed out loud.I good and truly cannot wait for the last episode just so this show will go away.

Two episodes left seems like an odd time for Mrs. Ari to get a first name.Scott Caan completely validated his character at the very end of this episode, it's the only time I actually laughed out loud.I good and truly cannot wait for the last episode just so this show will go away.
I was trying to remember if they've ever used her name. Guess not.And I agree about the end being near.I mean the show is still totally watchable, but I don't know where it's going. This Vince storyline is stupid, I was getting tired of the Johnny/Dice thing, and I really don't give a crap about E and Sloane or her stepmom.I'm pretty much only interested in Turtle and the restaurant.Ari's just starting a divorce process and they're supposed to wrap this up in 2 episodes? Wow.
I was trying to remember if they've ever used her name. Guess not.And I agree about the end being near.I mean the show is still totally watchable, but I don't know where it's going. This Vince storyline is stupid, I was getting tired of the Johnny/Dice thing, and I really don't give a crap about E and Sloane or her stepmom.I'm pretty much only interested in Turtle and the restaurant.Ari's just starting a divorce process and they're supposed to wrap this up in 2 episodes? Wow.
I mean, they have to leave something open-ended if they're doing a movie, right?

Wow.So Vince offers 100k to a dog charity to get a movie made for Drama. Cool.Don't know why he's obsessed with the blonde reporter chick. They'll probably elope to Vegas next week. Dumb.Ari's probably getting back with Mrs. Ari for the finale. Lame.Sloane will soon be birthing a midget baby. Great.Of course Turtle just made 4 million dollars. Um, sure.My favorite line tonight was Drama's after Turtle accused him of giving some chick herpes - "At least I've been laid often enough to be a suspect!"So yeah, let's wrap this up.

For me, this has become the McDonalds of television. I know whats coming, I feel stupid for being a customer, and yet I keep eagerly waiting for the next hit. And after every episode, I feel like crap. That said, I thought last night had some good moments, and was one of this years best. I'll miss moments like this:Yagoda: "Wow, $5000 Ari? That's all? Thats good for like a week."Ari: "F*CK YOU, Im going thru a divorce!"and ya, the Drama line to Turtle was good too. Otherwise....sure, Turtle is more liquid than Ari.

all the "hey look at this famous person who wants to be on our show for five seconds" cameos have gotten old. but i do love STAT. tex trying to be angry was funny - in a he can't act at all way.