pokerstars $10 negreanu open season 1 tonight

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks for Making it DNA, I just got a call about 30 minutes ago about a Cash game tonight. I wanted to play in this tournament but I have to think in terms of EV and it would be -EV to play in the tournament compared to this game :DBut.. I should have some interesting stories because 2 of the players straight up told me they would be gunning for me. Very sour players... It'll be fun!best of luck to everyone

Because there used to be 2 games a week, and the tuesday night was the Main Event, with the Sunday one being a different-mixed game every week.

out of curiosity why did you name it the main event?
Marketing effect. Look at all of those private tourneys and how many do you want to open and read the details on? Negreanu (people know that name) - Main Event (oooh wtf is this, how do I find out more!?!?) Open up and "Welcome fullcontactpoker.com Members" . Oooooh a website and to do my best WPT impersonation "Bingo Bango we have new FCP'ers" and more action at the tourny.Ok I have no idea why I named it that, I just did
Because there used to be 2 games a week, and the tuesday night was the Main Event, with the Sunday one being a different-mixed game every week.
Umm yea what he said, thats exactly what I was thinking
I'm in, I've been absolutely crushing the .50/1.00 limits so I don't see how no limit could be that hard.
LOL. I think we should start a thread about which requires more skill (limit/no limit)

God, it's so late for me (3am)...It worked out yesterday when it was an hour earlier but I'll see how tired I am tonight. I might be there.

God, it's so late for me (3am)...It worked out yesterday when it was an hour earlier but I'll see how tired I am tonight. I might be there.
SAC UP!! (sw)

Do you think we could start doing these on Ultimate Bet?? I just dont feel like downloading Poker Stars as I have 3 online rooms already on my computer. If I started making one at UB would there be any interest?