Scoop At Poker Stars Day 3 Tues May 4th

Tuesday May 4th is another three tournament day at the Spring Championships of Online Poker at Poker Stars and features NL Holdem and PL 5-Card Draw.Good Luck to everybody playing today.Event 6 May 4 14:00 PL 5-Card Draw Low: $11Med: $109 High: $1,050 Low: $25,000 Med: $50,000High: $75,000Event 7 May 4 17:00 NL Hold’em [Heads-Up Match Play] Low: $16.50Med: $162 High: $1,575 Low: $100,000 Med: $250,000High: $500,000Event 8 May 4 20:00 NL Hold’em Low: $11Med: $109 High: $1,050 Low: $100,000 Med: $200,000High: $500,000

• Replies 142
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

For shits and giggles I'm going to play the PL 5 Card Draw Low.I have a ton of stuff to do before my wife is back on Thursday but I'm a huge procrastinator so this will give me another excuse to put off cleaning stuff up.

For shits and giggles I'm going to play the PL 5 Card Draw Low.I have a ton of stuff to do before my wife is back on Thursday but I'm a huge procrastinator so this will give me another excuse to put off cleaning stuff up.
Hire a cleaning lady. Play more poker.
Whats you PS user id? (if its FCBBOB i will feel silly for asking :club:)
6L: 2750Lost a big pot with flush<boat; other than that, not much happened.
Same happened here: 2100 6L. I have real love/hate relationship with this f*cking game.Wish I was drinking. May start.

I spent about $35 getting into the $11 5cd low trying to beat 2.25 hyper turbos and won 1 seat and a bubble cash for like 2.50, standard7500 at break because of 2 big pots, pat flush vs i think trips that folded post draw, and 1 card flush draw that hit and called big bet post draw vs guy with aces up

Same happened here: 2100 6L. I have real love/hate relationship with this f*cking game.Wish I was drinking. May start.
5430 6L. 2nd break.

3880 at break....just doubled against a guy who keeps repopping me...hopefully a good sign of things to come!!!

7800 at the second break, was down to about 3000 and didn't care if I got knocked out or not so got very aggresive but ended up winning some pots.