I was playing a .01/.02 cash game on full tilt poker (yes I know its very small) and was dealt A :club: A :D in middle position.the UTG raised to 3x and i decided to just call him and the button called as well, every player had around 2 bucksthe flop came:J :ts 8 :D 9 :4h The UTG raiser bet out about half the pot and both the button and I calledThe turn was the 5 :D UTG bet an even smaller amount now, again the button and I calledThe river came 2 :5c the board is now: J :3h 8 :D 9 :qh 5 :club: 2 :jh Now the UTG bets a ridiculessly small amount and I am content to just call, the button shoves in his remaining $1.50 about and the UTG foldscall or no?I want to know what would you guys do, i actually ended up calling myself for the main reason that he went all-in, figuring that if he had it he would raise a little smaller trying to pick up callersso when he did call he turned over A :ts Q :4h for the missed draw

raise pre, get it in asap

I was playing a .01/.02 cash game on full tilt poker (yes I know its very small) and was dealt A :club: A :ts in middle position.the UTG raised to 3x and i decided to just call him and the button called as well, every player had around 2 bucks
Mistake #1: You should be re-raising his bet about 3x to 4x what his initial raise was. The answer to your questions is irrelevant because no one should ever be in this situation with AA preflop at the end of this hand had they played the earlier streets correctly.
: insert WTF is this shit picture :
Mistake #1: You should be re-raising his bet about 3x to 4x what his initial raise was. The answer to your questions is irrelevant because no one should ever be in this situation with AA preflop at the end of this hand had they played the earlier streets correctly.
FYP

there are times I would call AA instead of 3bet. I can't think of a time that this would apply to an utg raiser. On this flop, calling is crazy. You want to raise as you don't want the BTN in and alot of turns kill our hand or kill the action we would of gotten. You called pre so you can raise flop and show your opponent an overpair when the money goes in. Absolutely no excuse for not raising flop, there is no reasonable situation where not raising would be the best play. Turn should be a shove If I have stack sizes right, I can't tell because you didn't convert. I have no idea what is going on at the river. Which is fine because I will never be in a situation where I need to know. If you are not raising AA here then what are you raising. You range will be too strong/small and it will be obvious to everyone else that you are a nut pusher. Don't be the easiest guy at the table to play against. Also nice work Boners Galore. Your work goes unappreciated.

i dont have anything to add that hasn't already been said...but dont get discouraged...just continue to learn from your mistakes...(but yeah, u did play this hand very bad)...