****official Miami Dolphins Thread*****

• Replies 530
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

More than the bullying specifically, I think the NFL has a problem on it's hands with the way veteran players extort money from rookies. In any other workplace on earth, this would be considered an or

They're missing a great big chunk of their offensive line. You might've heard about that.

lol Gase getting hired by the Jets is just as good

If you don't want me to be mean, don't come in here and say terrible things.
I didn't think you were mean. I thought you were retarded for not knowing I was joking.
For some reason this is the most frustrating loss as a fan for me this season.I am convinced though that the Dolphins have a lot of potential.
It's because they thoroughly outplayed Dallas but lost because all the things their coaching staff does incorrectly were on display
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Late to the party but this season killed me. I hate them more every year. Listen inning to Lebatard doesn't help. I'm in the "less punting, take more risks" camp, especially when you're playing for nothing. I made many a Facebook rants on Sundays this year. Matt Moore was respectable at times, when nothing was at stake. I want RGIII. At least he's exciting

Late to the party but this season killed me. I hate them more every year. Listen inning to Lebatard doesn't help. I'm in the "less punting, take more risks" camp, especially when you're playing for nothing. I made many a Facebook rants on Sundays this year. Matt Moore was respectable at times, when nothing was at stake. I want RGIII. At least he's exciting
They were definitely way too conservative especially when they were 0-7 and already effectively out. I giggle at Tony Sparano getting the OC job in New York. Have fun punting on 4th and 1 from the opponents' 37!Dolphins are definitely killing my spirit too. Nothing ever changes. This was FINALLY going to be the year where we sacked up and took a future franchise QB in the first round (it's only been 29 years). Now, it looks like the odds of them drafting a QB high are gone. I'd love for them to get Griffin.....so much. I think he will be a star. But, I know Jeff Ireland doesn't have the balls to make a move and give up some picks and take a risk. So, we will probably end up with Matt Flynn who I don't trust at all.At least, I have the Heat to root for....
They were definitely way too conservative especially when they were 0-7 and already effectively out. I giggle at Tony Sparano getting the OC job in New York. Have fun punting on 4th and 1 from the opponents' 37!Dolphins are definitely killing my spirit too. Nothing ever changes. This was FINALLY going to be the year where we sacked up and took a future franchise QB in the first round (it's only been 29 years). Now, it looks like the odds of them drafting a QB high are gone. I'd love for them to get Griffin.....so much. I think he will be a star. But, I know Jeff Ireland doesn't have the balls to make a move and give up some picks and take a risk. So, we will probably end up with Matt Flynn who I don't trust at all.At least, I have the Heat to root for....
Yeah, someone is definitely going to overpay Flynn, likely the Fins, considering their coaching hire. I think he made Rodgers look a little like a product of the system with that last game. Cassel 2.0. Oh well, I'll have to look at the draft order and teams needs. They can't possibly trade down and/or select another lineman again this year, can they? Don't they need to do some PR work and at least try and select a playmaker of some kind?
Don't they need to do some PR work and at least try and select a playmaker of some kind?
I can guarantee that Steven Ross and Jeff Ireland are too tone-deaf to even know that the fan base is more down on the team than I have ever seen in my lifetime. Everybody despises both of them, their backwards football philosophy, and turning Dolphins stadium into some orange carpet douche-baggery (Jimmy Buffett after touchdowns? REALLY?). They don't have the werewithal to do some PR work.Dolphins sign Matt Flynn, take ANOTHER offensive lineman with the 9th pick (Riley Reiff) and I die on the inside.
.Dolphins sign Matt Flynn, take ANOTHER offensive lineman with the 9th pick (Riley Reiff) and I die on the inside.
until it works and Flynn blossoms into a superstar??? :fingerscrossed:
  • 7 months later...

Sigh. I love Robert griffin tho. He'd be fine.

God damn football to hell. I get to watch Tannehill get passes batted down at the line for 4 years until we give on up him and draft someone else.

I know he's no RG3, but have you given up on him already?

I've given up on him ever being as good as RG3 or Luck and that's all that matters. You either sack up like the Redskins did and get a star or you stay at #8 and take what's left. It's a QB league.

Taking a project with the #8 pick is the root of the problem, BigD. I'd feel much better about his chances if they would have let him sit for 8 weeks and let Matt Moore take a beating with this woeful supporting cast. I seriously wonder if half our WR corps could make the roster of 95% of NFL teams. The Dolphins are going to start 2-6 or so and Tannehill is going to take a ton of hits behind a below average line searching in vain for an open guy and develop David Carr disease.......and by that point his line will be like 6 TD passes and 15 INTs and everyone will be calling for his head. But you can't bench him now. Like every decision the Dolphins make, they got it all wrong.