No. As posted before (you people need to read! lol :club:) yahoo doesn't handle our salaries and you can't create an auction draft without having a full auction. Hence all the crap about having two leagues and all this other BS.The team pages that I posted is keeping up with your cap situation. It will be up to date after each round. Adam is working on spreadsheets for us to keep tabs on. If you want ask him to email it to you. Though in all honesty you should all be keeping some kind of record of your team in an excel type file.
Thanks..Sorry i missed the earlier post..Carry one..
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's looking as though you may need to text me again tonight.
Might need someone else. I am going to the Wings game tonight so if your picks don't come by 5:30 I won't be around till 11 to text you. Anyone going to be around to actually text me and Jay tonight just in case?

Anyone know how to contact John?Also, did Steve leave his cell# with anyone?I have Jay's # so I'll text him when he's up.

Anyone know how to contact John?Also, did Steve leave his cell# with anyone?I have Jay's # so I'll text him when he's up.
I am here. Will make pick shortly
Anyone need a little extra cap$ this season? Talk to me.
same here, I have a lot of extra $

I am so confused..Someone explain this extra cap business...I thought i had just enough money to sign all my players, assuming i dont make any trades?I notice that everyone has less money committed than me..Why is this?I am committed $70 according to Steve's wonderful website..Sorry to ask stupid questions

I am so confused..Someone explain this extra cap business...I thought i had just enough money to sign all my players, assuming i dont make any trades?I notice that everyone has less money committed than me..Why is this?I am committed $70 according to Steve's wonderful website..Sorry to ask stupid questions
Some people spent less than $252 on their 14 players at the auction draft.
Some people spent less than $252 on their 14 players at the auction draft.
So what are they going to use this money for?In our AHL pool, this money is wasted.
So what are they going to use this money for?In our AHL pool, this money is wasted.
Well, this year, it only adds more flexibility for trading. next year it gives them more buffer room to re-sign players.

Can I PM Nick's next pick to somebody? Going to try to golf again today.. although for the second straight day, after 8 hours of beautiful sunlight, a nasty black cloud is rolling in on the horizon, so who knows.

Can I PM Nick's next pick to somebody? Going to try to golf again today.. although for the second straight day, after 8 hours of beautiful sunlight, a nasty black cloud is rolling in on the horizon, so who knows.
you can to me if you want and I'll post it when I get home in 30 mins or so if he's up. Does he have more than 1 in case his gets taken?
I should be pretty well around this season. You (and others) can feel free to send your picks to me.
Jay took 2B - Felipe Lopez -STLAndre's up.
I would have taken this guy eons ago if he had a place to play. Might still get 400 at bats.Freese, Ryan and Schumaker don't blow me away so maybe he will take over for one of these guys