whats the deadline for submitting our resigns and do we have updated tiers? It's been so long since baseball season that I forget how we do things :club: I basically need a list of things we need to do. I'm slow.If someone wants to refresh my memory. It feels like it's been so long.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm out of town till Wednesday. I'll get on the yahoo thing when I get home plus start looking at my team again and making preparations for the season. Wooooooo baseball!!!

the Minor leaguers should be updated on your farm team and on the sortable sheet.So the process from here is? I don't remember.Pick which guys we want to keep and post them in the transactions and select them in the yahoo league that Steve created. Correct?

the Minor leaguers should be updated on your farm team and on the sortable sheet.So the process from here is? I don't remember.Pick which guys we want to keep and post them in the transactions and select them in the yahoo league that Steve created. Correct?
Yes, we need to pick a roster freeze deadline. Before then, everyone must post which players they want to keep in the Contracts forum. After the roster freeze, Steve (or his helpers) will add them to everyone's roster.Hopefully we can do what we did in the FCHL, which is create extra teams for farm players, then just put all the farmies on those teams, which will keep them out of the available player pool in Yahoo and save confusion.
Yes, we need to pick a roster freeze deadline. Before then, everyone must post which players they want to keep in the Contracts forum. After the roster freeze, Steve (or his helpers) will add them to everyone's roster.Hopefully we can do what we did in the FCHL, which is create extra teams for farm players, then just put all the farmies on those teams, which will keep them out of the available player pool in Yahoo and save confusion.
I have the spreadsheet access for now because I told Steve I would do that part and yeah good idea for the farms.No clue who even reads this now except for 4 of us or so.
I have the spreadsheet access for now because I told Steve I would do that part and yeah good idea for the farms.No clue who even reads this now except for 4 of us or so.
i read it..but have no clue who i have on my team, rules...even link to the site..
i read it..but have no clue who i have on my team, rules...even link to the site..
Really? This is the serge that was in the league last year, right?http://fcpbl.activeboard.com/index.sparkYahoo league 27373PW playballYou should have received an email from Steve giving you a link to sign up on the yahoo league.

Big change from last year. I know this post will be pointless but I will say it anyway. Each gm has to go to yahoo and THEY choose their keepers instead of me manually entering each player. I set the league up as a keeper league last season so it knows who you had. I will still need to create a separate league after the roster freeze for tha auction but this will save some time. But if gms don't add their keepers then it all falls apart. So figure out a roster freeze date and then we can keep reminding people to do it.

Big change from last year. I know this post will be pointless but I will say it anyway. Each gm has to go to yahoo and THEY choose their keepers instead of me manually entering each player. I set the league up as a keeper league last season so it knows who you had. I will still need to create a separate league after the roster freeze for tha auction but this will save some time. But if gms don't add their keepers then it all falls apart. So figure out a roster freeze date and then we can keep reminding people to do it.
Good stuff Steve. I swear I'll get stuff together to do the polls and dates soon.

Hooray! I finally did some work on the FCBL, and have posted a bunch of polls for voting. Everyone should please visit the site as soon as possible, and see the READ ME thread first. I'll also get to work on looking at dates for auction and roster freeze, so keep checking back here, or at the site.