Steve is up. I thought I saw his cell # but I can't find it.
he is at the hockey game...Send him a facebook message.
  • Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I hope yahoo fixes Sean Rodriguez' eligibility before the 9th. They list him as a 2b in the player profile, but he is currently only eligible for OF on the roster page.
It's because he played 7 games in the OF last year and only 5 at 2B. Until he plays the required # of games at 2B, he'll only be eligible in the OF.I know this because in my other league, I had to drop him (no bench in that league) because he was no longer eligible at 2B and I didn't want to drop any of my other OF's.
It's because he played 7 games in the OF last year and only 5 at 2B. Until he plays the required # of games at 2B, he'll only be eligible in the OF.I know this because in my other league, I had to drop him (no bench in that league) because he was no longer eligible at 2B and I didn't want to drop any of my other OF's.
crappy. How many games will he need at 2B before he is eligible? Looks like he is going to get the starting 2B job for the Rays, at least to start the season..edit: nm, I see the answer is 5.. should be ready to go halfway through my first series if he starts all the games at 2b
crappy. How many games will he need at 2B before he is eligible? Looks like he is going to get the starting 2B job for the Rays, at least to start the season..
From Yahoo:If a position player makes five (5) starts or 10 total appearances at a new position during this season, he will become eligible to play that position in Yahoo! Sports Fantasy Baseball.

Gonna go watch a young and the Restless...Will come back before I go to sleep...If not morning ill be around to makey my picky...

My pick is in. Wsox is up. Doesn't look like it will get back to me tonight, so I'll tune in when I get up tomorrow to check in and (hopefully) make a pick.

Awesome Random fact of the day:I was doing some research on players on my roster, and came across this:Nyjer Morgan, outfielder for the Washington Nationals, played hockey seriously, and played for 2 seasons (edit, scratch that, 6 games total)for the Regina Pats in 1999-2000. I found this funny/shocking, because this guy seriously does not look like a hockey player.http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nyjer_Morganhttp://www.reginapats.com/News/271/

My pick is in! Matt is up. I really really hope my next guy is still available when it comes back to me.
I hope mine is still available too.