• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

Her dad is freaking awesome. One of my favorite all time leafs! But I knew she would do it, she is pretty friendly.
Freudian slip??

I have been attacking the buffoons on twitter..They are trying to play it down..longleysunsport @sergetoronto No pleasure really. Pretty miserable showing though.

• 2 weeks later...
Zach tweets:"The general manager of this pizza hut establishment must be mrdannyg, it's that poorly run"
Bahahaha. Was there way too much staff at the restaurant, half of them young people who didn't know how to do shit, and the other half overpaid, underproductive old guys?p.s. I friggin love Pizza Hut. If I was a manager there it would be poorly run because I would eat the shit out of all the inventory.

lol, I didn't write that, but I was there.There were no plates, ever. Took like 10 mins to get a refill on my drink. There were a billion empty tables that needed to be cleared/cleaned, and a table of 10 walks in, LOL. They never brought out new pizza or anything. The whole experience was just LOL.

Ok, which one of you guys did this?DP_57 David PerronJust received a package from UPS and on the box it is written ''hi David, you are in my fantasy hockey pool '' haha that's awesome ! Thank u
HehDP_57 David Perron"@FearsomeBeaver: @DP_57 It was probably @JeffDrake. He paid $8 in cap to get you!" Hahaha, that is really awesome, I owe him lunch!
HehDP_57 David Perron"@FearsomeBeaver: @DP_57 It was probably @JeffDrake. He paid $8 in cap to get you!" Hahaha, that is really awesome, I owe him lunch!
lol. nice!I really wish I had seen this on twitter before I saw it here though.