@DownGoesBrown Down Goes Brown The Toronto Maple Leafs: So stacked, our fifth best forward makes the all-star team!
re: STL signing Wellwood:Dear St. Louis Blues: I think I may be able to spot a small flaw in your "Build an entire team out of Maple Leaf draft picks" strategy...
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Sometimes, its not about how many people follow you, but who wants to follow you. Its about the quality, not just the quantity.   You have a new follower request on Twitter: Men of Sapphir

I would guess most players aren't that involved. They likely give their agent a list of priorities and the agent tries to get the best contract possible.   The agent relays the info to the player an

I'm bringing my Twitter into the real life world.   First day of class today, I sit near the front since I'm a nerd, while we're waiting to begin, prof asks my name, I say Zach... "last name?" Hende

All players will get to wear their own number in the All Star game regardless of how many players have the same number

Lputi17 Luca Caputi @ @Bozie42 ahah In Monteal with big G (my mom). I'm good, tell ya more when ur get back. Gonna watch ya run a muck in the shark tank tn. Boom

Lputi17 Luca Caputi @ @Bozie42 ahah In Monteal with big G (my mom). I'm good, tell ya more when ur get back. Gonna watch ya run a muck in the shark tank tn. Boom
I think I'm developing more hate for that snot of a kid than Tucker. :club:
Good news for train wreck fans.Back to Montreal tomorrow. Will be Tweeting.
Awesome news..Lots of snow coming tonight, so i will be working from home all day..Looking forward to it..
  • 2 weeks later...

@SensReporter:I really do feel bad for these players, and I'm not saying this to be mean-spirited, but when the Pens used to come in here......and they were still really bad, I'd wonder: "What's it a like to cover a team like that?" And now I know. So much lousy hockey.On the plus side, if fans get behind a rebuild, they might have something like the current Pens to look forward to.--Reporter: "Coach, just your general impressions on this one." Clouston: "Terrible. That's my general impressions."Telling words? Clouston: "We've got to start from scratch with everything."@allenpanzeri:Having to put Mike Brodeur in just underlines the terrible shape the Senators organization is in.They don't have a goalie except for a 19-year-old kid who is not ready for the NHL.Brodeur didn't show up to training camp in shape and he hasn't got any better, obviously. It's tough to be Cory Clouston with this mess.

@CoachRonWilson Ron Wilson Parody So the #isles claimed Nabokov, in other news, Nabokov was found dead after he hung him self a few minutes later. #NHL

kevin_mcgran Kevin McGran #Leafs hero. Okay, "immovable object" and "grow exponentially" Insert jokes re: defence, no-movement clauses, and teachers pensions.my reply:sergetoronto Serge Bogosyan @ @kevin_mcgran You are a loser journalist. A buffoon in the Toronto media. All you do is bash the Leafs. Hope you get banned from the ACC.

kevin_mcgran Kevin McGran #Leafs hero. Okay, "immovable object" and "grow exponentially" Insert jokes re: defence, no-movement clauses, and teachers pensions.my reply:sergetoronto Serge Bogosyan @ @kevin_mcgran You are a loser journalist. A buffoon in the Toronto media. All you do is bash the Leafs. Hope you get banned from the ACC.
Sorry but that tweet makes you sound like a 10 year old. If I received it I would giggle and ignore it for having absolutely no substance or value. You clearly have a passion for these issues but you fail at arguing. Staying away from ad hominen replies would be the first step. Sorry.
Sorry but that tweet makes you sound like a 10 year old. If I received it I would giggle and ignore it for having absolutely no substance or value. You clearly have a passion for these issues but you fail at arguing. Stay away from ad hominen replies would be the first step. Sorry.
lol. I gotta agree with Steve. "You are a loser journalist". Really? Sorry Serge, but that sounds exactly like a 10yr old.
Sorry but that tweet makes you sound like a 10 year old. If I received it I would giggle and ignore it for having absolutely no substance or value. You clearly have a passion for these issues but you fail at arguing. Stay away from ad hominen replies would be the first step. Sorry.
YOu should read some of his tweets..He is an *******..I dont have hours to articulate my point as I am busy doing other things..And what the **** is ad hominen mean, speak English .
lol. I gotta agree with Steve. "You are a loser journalist". Really? Sorry Serge, but that sounds exactly like a 10yr old.
Recycling the old jokes a bazillion times is very original?Or its what a 10 year old does?They should just put them all together in one bad idiotic joke:The Leafs suck so bad all they do since 1967 is watch Wellwood eat burgers on a golf course in late April.

Here is a nice one:predatweeter Chris Burton by felixpotvinI'm not a Leafs fan, but if anyone besides Mikhail Grabovski replaces Crosby in the All Star Game, the NHL should be ashamed.

Ill be honest, I dont have a clue what that guys tweet was about. I didnt get it.I just meant your first line came across kinda bad.Why do you follow the guy on twitter? Sounds like an idiot if what you say is true.

Here is a nice one:predatweeter Chris Burton by felixpotvinI'm not a Leafs fan, but if anyone besides Mikhail Grabovski replaces Crosby in the All Star Game, the NHL should be ashamed.
is that by predatweeter or felixpotvin? I follow+dont like Predatweeter, he is way too pro-Predators for me. But he does provide a lot of other useful info, just very slanted the rest of the time.btw, shouldnt Briere be in that conversation?
Ill be honest, I dont have a clue what that guys tweet was about. I didnt get it.I just meant your first line came across kinda bad.Why do you follow the guy on twitter? Sounds like an idiot if what you say is true.
He is the ******* buffoon who contacted the NHL about Ron Wilson and they fined him..He is one of those assholes who make money because of the Leafs, but all they do is bash the Leafs..**** those idiots..Its a free country and I am going to bash them every chance I get..Can you imagine if you put food on your table because of say Ford Motor Company, but at every opportunity you bash Ford Motor Company..I hope assholes like this get a real job and stop with the bullshit.
is that by predatweeter or felixpotvin? I follow+dont like Predatweeter, he is way too pro-Predators for me. But he does provide a lot of other useful info, just very slanted the rest of the time.btw, shouldnt Briere be in that conversation?
Its by predatweeter and was retweeted by Felix Potvin..I dont follow predatweeter.
YOu should read some of his tweets..He is an *******..I dont have hours to articulate my point as I am busy doing other things..And what the **** is ad hominen mean, speak English .
Posts: 26,934 Obviously, not enough time in the day for you to be articulate..... :club: