I Hate It When This Happens [$11 9man Sng]

I kind of suck in this specific bubble situation, when I have a hand that has showdown value, but it's very risky to take it to showdown. WWYD? Assume generic reads, such as bigstack is a general luckbox, standard levels of aggression, and villain perceives hero as a respectable opponent.Do we always shove prelfop? Should be shove flop as played? K/F flop?PokerStars No-Limit Hold'em, 11 Tournament, 75/150 Blinds (4 handed) - Poker-Stars Replayer from Poker Hands Replayer1206.gifUTG (t5155)Button (t2245)Avii (SB) (t3610)BB (t2490)Avii's M: 16.04Preflop: Avii is SB with J :4h, J :3hUTG bets t450, 1 fold, Avii calls t375, 1 foldFlop: (t1050) 10 :club:, 3 :5c, 6 :ts(2 players)Hero (t3160) ?

c/rai i dont totally hate the flat but we need to know how to get our stack in nicely if we do flat. it makes it easier to shove this flop had we 3 bet. we need to plan our move based on our stack size. dont do things pre that complicate your moves postflop.

Although I rarely would, folding preflop here in a sng with these stack sizes wouldn't be terrible.That said, if I think villain is raising with a wide range, I 3bet-shove preflop.If villain has been a bit more selective, I'll flat and get it in on a safe board like this one.

tbh, I'd probably 3bet shove on the bubble. I hate 3betting to a point that i have a psb on the flop and a flop that hates me, and I'm okay with getting JJ in, so I shove pre.
actually, yeah this is better just b/c I noticed that we didn't have as many bbs as i thought :club:

meh idk if i shove pre or not, kinda fringe to me bc we still somewhat deepish,.. i mean shoving is def not wrong. 3 betting and seeing a flop against an aggro villain may slightly more risky, but we may be looking at having an overpair to the board and let villain try to bluff us on flop, giving us some decent value. idk. either won is kinda right imo, just dont know which one i like more,... maybe the shove, but i think im three betting this pre against this type of villain

I don't think I would shove here PF because the villain is the only stack that kills you. I don't mind the flat here if your intention is to shove on the flop if it's a favorable board. If an AK or connected board hits, you can still get away relatively unscathed.

I don't shove here pre because of the bubble and the goal of cashing in SnGs being important. I think I flat pre and then lead the flop. If the guy gives you as much respect as you say, he's not going to raise you light. You can evaluate and either shove/fold after his action. I think a lot of the times, we lead flop and he folds a missed AQ or something like that, which is fine in this situation.

Tnx for the replies guys.I just couldn't see me shoving with such a high M while two shorties can technically just sit there and reach the money.You would need to 3bet pretty big pre too to get a loose-ish bigstack to fold. And 3betting big to fold to a pre shove in this spot is pretty meh.Ha, I guess that nothing is correct here? Meaning it does not really matter what you do pre? In such a case, fold and be bullied seems to be the best option.