The past 4 seasons (16-19) have been all pretty decent. Season 16 was fans vs favorites, so one tribe of all-stars, and one tribe of new people. There were some entertaining twists and suprises. Seasons 17-19 are all good, with 19 Russell's season being the one you should watch first. Other seasons I looked up that you haven't seen and were very good are:Season 6 Amazon: It started with a guys tribe vs girls tribe. There was a battle between guys who would strategize and girls who were hot and did nothing, but got what they wanted most of the time. One of my favorite strategic players, Rob C. was in this season. A couple of the hot chicks did Playboy after the season.Season 13 Cook Islands: At the start they split each tribe into their race: Black, Asian, White, and Mexican. There were some entertaining characters this season: Yul, Ozzy, Parvati, and Jonathan.Season 14 Fiji: This season was entertaining because of one old asian guy named Yau Man. He was smarter than everyone and was great in challenges even though he looked like he was the weakest one there. There was another outrageous guy named Dreamz who got on my nerves a lot but caused a lot of controversy.
This post is pretty thorough and recaps things nicely. Avoid Season 3: Africa at all costs.
  • Replies 890
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where's the best place to watch? My site is all Megavideo hosted so only an episode like every 90 mins, anything better out there?Appreciate the advice.

This post is pretty thorough and recaps things nicely. Avoid Season 3: Africa at all costs.
Heh season 3 is one of my favorites. I'm biased though because I used to be neighbors with Lex.

The most frustrating season for me was Survivor: Marquesas. It's a great season, btw, but terribly frustrating. Boston Rob was awesome, as was the pilot, Hunter, and both were eliminated early. Then in a cruel twist of fate, the awful lying Christian lady won because everyone thought that the sweet kind Mormon girl was the lying awful one. Terrible.Also feel free to avoid Survivor: Thailand.

I was in college during this season and really was the only season I didn't like. There was a super hot sheriff that got taken out early, which was the only girl I thought was hot. After a few days though everyone had chapped lips and looked burnt to a crisp, not the most appealing... I just hated the season, the lion fear around camp was very cool though.
Where's the best place to watch? My site is all Megavideo hosted so only an episode like every 90 mins, anything better out there?Appreciate the advice.
youtube is great for watching survivor. You can find playlists for the seasons pretty easily.

Just finished Samoa, starting like 3 episodes before merger. What a pity Russell didn't win. Maybe the best strategy ever, odds shoved against him and every week pulled something out of his ass. Going to take something crazy for him to win this season, but he seems to be an insane strategist.

QFMFTAgreed on Samoa, a great and recent season.Don't know what number (#18?), but I liked Tocantins a lot. Coach, Tyson, and JT were all on that season.

I don't understand how you can leave out Pearl Islands (7) as a great season? You might have hated him, but Jonny Fairplay is to me at least, probably the greatest player on this game to me until Russell came along. He truly outplayed and definitely outwitted everyone. He also got 3rd in his season. Lying about his grandma dying is one of the most epic moments ever.Oh, and me and my friend were in the shocked state when Cirie left, but honestly she doesn't do jack at all besides think she's the queen on her throne. JT was smart to get her out before she got control. And I don't think Russell's the next to go at all on the Villains. He's way too smart. Just because he went looking for an idol.. he's not that stupid.

I don't understand how you can leave out Pearl Islands (7) as a great season? You might have hated him, but Jonny Fairplay is to me at least, probably the greatest player on this game to me until Russell came along. He truly outplayed and definitely outwitted everyone. He also got 3rd in his season. Lying about his grandma dying is one of the most epic moments ever.Oh, and me and my friend were in the shocked state when Cirie left, but honestly she doesn't do jack at all besides think she's the queen on her throne. JT was smart to get her out before she got control. And I don't think Russell's the next to go at all on the Villains. He's way too smart. Just because he went looking for an idol.. he's not that stupid.
I left Pearl Islands off my list because Jdrury mentioned that he already had seen it. I just listed great seasons that he has not seen. I agree that Pearl Islands was an amazing season and I loved Johnny Fairplay and Sandra. I also liked the idea of the outcast tribe, it was very controversial but entertaining.
I left Pearl Islands off my list because Jdrury mentioned that he already had seen it. I just listed great seasons that he has not seen. I agree that Pearl Islands was an amazing season and I loved Johnny Fairplay and Sandra. I also liked the idea of the outcast tribe, it was very controversial but entertaining.
I didn't even remember Sandra doing a thing in her season. This season she comes off to me as a big dyke. I don't like her at all.
I didn't even remember Sandra doing a thing in her season. This season she comes off to me as a big dyke. I don't like her at all.
If you don't remember Sandra you need to re-watch Pearl Islands. She was awesome!
If you don't remember Sandra you need to re-watch Pearl Islands. She was awesome!
That season was all about Rupert and how awesome he was and then Jonny Fairplay went and killed him off. Then he basically screwed himself out of the final two which in my opinion he should've easily won, although everyone would've been against him.
That season was all about Rupert and how awesome he was and then Jonny Fairplay went and killed him off. Then he basically screwed himself out of the final two which in my opinion he should've easily won, although everyone would've been against him.
There was a lot more to the season than that. If you remember the contestants and who he was up against, I think Johnny had a chance of winning against Sandra, and he would have won easily against Lil. Especially if you look at who was in the jury he definitely had a chance. Sandra was seriously funny as hell though and she was the only person who didn't take shit from Johnny, and it was funny because they hated each other but they were in an alliance together.
Tanner is right on everything here. Sandra is awesome... which is why I picked her. She's smart and funny and doesn't take crap from anyone. Has anyone else noticed how much prettier she is now than when she was on Pearl Islands? It's amazing. That million dollars must have come in handy for some elective surgery. Pearl Islands, and especially the outcast tribe, was wonderful. I hope they do it again soon.

In the middle of Tocantis now. Pretty sure Coach is clinically insane. JT is a hell of a player. He pretty much has taken Stephen to the final seven where I'm at now, and seems to be the one that has chosen every person to go to this point.

Season 13 Cook Islands: At the start they split each tribe into their race: Black, Asian, White, and Mexican. There were some entertaining characters this season: Yul, Ozzy, Parvati, and Jonathan.
Cook Islands started off as one of the worst survivors ever imo, it took half a season to get going but after the merge it became one of the best. Yul & Ozzy are 2 of my favourite contestants who have played the game. I really wish both were in this new season.
There was a lot more to the season than that. If you remember the contestants and who he was up against, I think Johnny had a chance of winning against Sandra, and he would have won easily against Lil. Especially if you look at who was in the jury he definitely had a chance. Sandra was seriously funny as hell though and she was the only person who didn't take shit from Johnny, and it was funny because they hated each other but they were in an alliance together.
Tanner's right about Sandra, especially not taking Fairplay's shit. There was a challenge once, right about the time that Fairplay announced that his grandmother died. Anyway, everyone gave up so Fairplay could win the challenge, but not Sandra, she didn't care and I don't think she believed him which was awesome.

Russell is about to take over this game. (please take Sandra with you!)

I did slow mo in HD in the preview after last weeks show and I think it's Coach who goes down.
Yeah, I did the same, but this video I posted clearly shows something way different. And you can see what happens if you put it in slo-mo. Ouch!!
Yeah, I did the same, but this video I posted clearly shows something way different. And you can see what happens if you put it in slo-mo. Ouch!!
This video contains content from CBS, who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds. :DJfkljdsjfsdf