Week Two Challenge

It's time for the Week Two Challenge: Corona in Paradise!The contest is still open to everyone; you didn't have to participate in the Week One Challenge to participate now. You have two options to choose from for your contest entry: Sal Paradise photoshop or Corona pic.As in the previous challenge, entries must be posted in this thread (directly or indirectly) and old posts are allowed. All entries must be submitted by Sunday, January 17th, at 11:59 p.m. eastern time.To help you with your Sal photoshop projects, here are two excellent pictures for your use:salcool-1.jpgMustache.pngIf you would like to use a different Sal picture from your own personal collection, that is acceptable as well.And here's a beans exclusive Corona pic:1001229.jpgYou will be judged in three categories: theme, technical expertise, and intangibles.Good luck!

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1001229.jpgI am not saying this is my entry, but for the record I photo shopped Sal's face onto the back side of this picture to make it look like he was the one holding this bottle.Which is like 4th level right there.But I may choose a different entry...
Oops, sorry.Note to contestants: Please don't post the naked ones. Thanks.Better?
What if Sal is clothed and the guys are naked?
this will not be an enjoyable week for me.
Compared to any other week?

"The contest is still open to everyone; you didn't have to participate in the Week One Challenge to participate now. " - did this rule exist before Scram punked out in the first round?@ leftygolfer - I may be mistaken, but aren't you supposed to pick just one entry to submit?

It's time for the Week Two Challenge: Corona in Paradise!The contest is still open to everyone; you didn't have to participate in the Week One Challenge to participate now. You have two options to choose from for your contest entry: Sal Paradise photoshop or Corona pic.As in the previous challenge, entries must be posted in this thread (directly or indirectly) and old posts are allowed. All entries must be submitted by Sunday, January 17th, at 11:59 p.m. eastern time.
@ leftygolfer - I may be mistaken, but aren't you supposed to pick just one entry to submit?
I took the OP as you can post multiple pics as it says old posts.I will wait for a judges ruling.
"The contest is still open to everyone; you didn't have to participate in the Week One Challenge to participate now. " - did this rule exist before Scram punked out in the first round?
I did say this in the first contest thread:
For what it's worth, it's going to be a cumulative score for all three weeks. There aren't going to be eliminations or anything like that.
so I think it's ok to leave it open for everyone.
@ leftygolfer - I may be mistaken, but aren't you supposed to pick just one entry to submit?
Yes, one entry only please. But it's not like this thread will be closed after the week is up. We should keep this thread going with Sal photoshops all year long!