So who here would pay for the podcast?I think I would spend up to $20 a year for it.
I would pay $5/month.
I would pay $5 a month also but also concur with BigD. I just think they put a lot of effort cutting it up and getting up on Itunes fast and deserve a little something for that effort.Got to listen to Thursday and Friday's episodes on a long drive this weekend. The Jay Mohr interview on Friday was fantastic.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Q: How much longer will you do the radio show?Answered 02/21/11 13:30:03 by Dan Le BatardA: going to cut back but want to keep doing it.....looks like hoch and stugotz 3-4 and all of us 4-7 is where we're headed....can't do four hours of radio and a new tv show....everyone who has tried it, like rome and cowherd, say it'll fry youI want a 25% discount now.

Q: How much longer will you do the radio show?Answered 02/21/11 13:30:03 by Dan Le BatardA: going to cut back but want to keep doing it.....looks like hoch and stugotz 3-4 and all of us 4-7 is where we're headed....can't do four hours of radio and a new tv show....everyone who has tried it, like rome and cowherd, say it'll fry youI want a 25% discount now.
I'm paying $0 for Hoch and Stugotz.
pity, but I get it. I'll take him on tv though. Looks like I'll only be listening to the last 3 hours of the podcast
I'm paying $0 for Hoch and Stugotz.
I will pay nothing and not listen. Don't get me wrong, I love Hoch and think he's hilarious, but Stugotz does the type of radio that I don't care about. Thats why their dynamic works. Dan hates that and they play off of that dynamic.
Athletes that connote comfort...Stugotz: Tim Cou-Hoch: Sleepy FloydStugotz: Dammit!
I very much enjoyed that round of the Feud. I also enjoyed the Carolla appearance. I liked that Dan asked him if there was anything in sports that angers him. I think that interview was the first time I was acutely aware that Dan had absolutely no knowledge of the guy he was interviewing.
I very much enjoyed that round of the Feud. I also enjoyed the Carolla appearance. I liked that Dan asked him if there was anything in sports that angers him. I think that interview was the first time I was acutely aware that Dan had absolutely no knowledge of the guy he was interviewing.
Ya, I've been waiting for those two to get together. They were made for each other on the radio.
The tom green episode was another one he was incredibly ill prepared for, and green just shredded him. probably my favorite interview, because dan was up on his condescending high horse about having a "dumb" comedian like green on, and green just toyed with lebatard.
De de dee de deeee de deee de deee de de deee popppppp!Mario Chalmers doesn't know what he's doing.
I love the excuse machine. Dan always mentioned the time Chalmers had a 2 on 1 with Lebron and the ball ended up in the 40th row, but last night Mike Miller had the same thing happen to him. Is Mike Miller a looter in a riot?
I love the excuse machine. Dan always mentioned the time Chalmers had a 2 on 1 with Lebron and the ball ended up in the 40th row, but last night Mike Miller had the same thing happen to him. Is Mike Miller a looter in a riot?
I thought of the same thing when I saw the Miller play. And how about The Warden throwing the ball out of bounds..I think he might be. But didn't he play really well in the Olympics, or am I remembering that wrong?
I thought of the same thing when I saw the Miller play. And how about The Warden throwing the ball out of bounds..I think he might be. But didn't he play really well in the Olympics, or am I remembering that wrong?
Oh man, that Warden play was so great. I think I watched it like 10 times in a row.He was in the Olympics???
Oh man, that Warden play was so great. I think I watched it like 10 times in a row.He was in the Olympics???
Wasn't he? Nope, just looked it up, not even on the roster. I don't know what I was thinking of.Survey says...Looter in a riot.
  • 4 weeks later...