Whose reaction to the song was better?Tim Kurkjian laughingly saying, "This is the stupidest show I have ever heard."or David Samson saying, "That was all this year???"
I love Kurkjian. I gotta start making a point to listen on Mondays and Wednesdays when Ron McGill is on dammit.those reactions are hilarious though, Samson wins.
  • Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

AND RICHIE HAS MONSTROUS THIGHS   BE CAREFUL HE'LL GOUGE YOUR EYES   SCREAMS RACIAL SLURS AT BLACK GUYS   but out of love.. but out of love, but out of loooooove

Much like with Christianity, someday after I'm dead, when people are forming a religion around me, there will be a big split between those who don't believe in the literal divinity of my lifestyle and

God I love that Incognito song.

Bill Simmons is on PTI all this week. At this point, I'm more surprised when both TK and Wilbon are on together than when there is a guest host.One of these days has to be a Simmons-LeBatard PTI, right?

Bill Simmons is on PTI all this week. At this point, I'm more surprised when both TK and Wilbon are on together than when there is a guest host.One of these days has to be a Simmons-LeBatard PTI, right?
One time.....
yeah, he's stiff but doing alright.And I would love the Simmons/LeBatard show but I think they want one original on with those two for now. But it will happen and there will be no point in playing a game or having topics, they'll just riff

apparently PTI is available via podcast on .com but I'm unsure if I'd like it without the video. even though I'd just be watching people talk.they sure teased with the whole link that said you could watch PTI but only available for insiders. jerks.

I listen to PTI podcasts through espn and it's fine without the moving pictures.
Me too. The only time I wish it had video is whenever they play the bear on the trampoline.I thought Simmons' line in oddsmakers, "50% because who the hells knows," was funny.
Me too. The only time I wish it had video is whenever they play the bear on the trampoline.I thought Simmons' line in oddsmakers, "50% because who the hells knows," was funny.
it's also funny because kornheiser has a running gag on his show that the odds of every happening are 50-50, and references it all the time, i'm surprised he didn't ref it when bill t'd him up like that. and by funny, i mean, marginally interesting.
  • 2 weeks later...
I thought last week's shows were really good, culminating in Dan throwing his headset and yelling at Stugotz, "Go make another $25!"I've also been enjoying Hoch's ridiculous musical mash-ups.I was also hoping Nitro would go on a winning streak.
I hate you.I didn't listen to a single show last week, due to busyness. I listened to last night's show and decided that I would just let them go... but now I can't.
I hate you.I didn't listen to a single show last week, due to busyness. I listened to last night's show and decided that I would just let them go... but now I can't.
There was a lot of Brett Favre "little packer" talk that gets a little repetitive, but there's a lot of good stuff in there, like Hoch getting exasperated at hearing Stugotz saying "penis," Ditka's interview, and Hoch's wife calling in to the show.
those aren't hoch's mash ups by the way, at least the come on eileen one isn't. they've been on youtube for a while. I don't know why dan thinks they are hochs.
Ah.
oh man, today's lebatard show is one of the very best ever.
Finally caught up and I agree with this. Jimmy McMillan was awesome because he was insane, Seagal was awesome because he was so bad, and Pat f'in Sajak was just phenomenal. When Sajak said, "I think I'll hang up and listen," I lost it.
Finally caught up and I agree with this. Jimmy McMillan was awesome because he was insane, Seagal was awesome because he was so bad, and Pat f'in Sajak was just phenomenal. When Sajak said, "I think I'll hang up and listen," I lost it.
any way you guys can link to a podcast?
Only the city of Miami would be dumb enough to hand over 500 million with no public vote without seeing the financials of the Marlins. It is certain the government of Miami-Dade is the worst of all and you can't blame Samson for their stupidity.
Anybody here see the Real Sports segment on the Marlins stadium? Gumbel was on the LeBatard show talking about it and he basically said the Marlins did nothing wrong and that if Samson was guilty of anything it was being too good at his job. He said the county got a horrible deal and if the people are mad they should be mad at the government.
Anybody here see the Real Sports segment on the Marlins stadium? Gumbel was on the LeBatard show talking about it and he basically said the Marlins did nothing wrong and that if Samson was guilty of anything it was being too good at his job. He said the county got a horrible deal and if the people are mad they should be mad at the government.
knowing the government in Miami.....I could believe this. The fact that the Marlins rooked the local government does not make me that eager to praise them though. What that really means is they rooked the general populace (exactly what they have been doing with their shyster ways with the roster for years).Also, Pat Sajak is secretly hilarious.
Who would win in a fight between you and Alex Trebek and have you ever slept with Vanna White?I would beat Alex Trebek because he has a bad back and I haven't slept with Vanna White because I have a bad back.
I work in a large room with several people and I got some stares for laughing too hard at that line.he should have referenced Trebek's Canadian-ness to complete the joke.