2009 Fcp Player Of The Year Vote

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My name should never be mentioned in any posts on this subject. I had the worst year ever, but on the plus side I probably won't have to pay taxes on anything :icon_dance:if gibler and nnb made a baby, I'd stake it in the mill

My name should never be mentioned in any posts on this subject. I had the worst year ever, but on the plus side I probably won't have to pay taxes on anything :icon_dance:if gibler and nnb made a baby, I'd stake it in the mill
playboy girl tho :club:

And the winner is gibler321. Congratulations !!!Gov will contact gibler and make a post after gibler's Player of the Year page is ready and that is what we'll pin at the top of this forum.The final voting was.gibler321 - 99 pointsDinkDonk - 62 pointsno not baxter - 57 pointszimmer4141 - 24 pointsFluffdog87 - 10 pointsThank you to everybody who made suggestions and gave their input in the forum and to those who voted via PM.

And the winner is gibler321. Congratulations !!!Gov will contact gibler and make a post after gibler's Player of the Year page is ready and that is what we'll pin at the top of this forum.The final voting was.gibler321 - 99 pointsDinkDonk - 62 pointsno not baxter - 57 pointszimmer4141 - 24 pointsFluffdog87 - 10 pointsThank you to everybody who made suggestions and gave their input in the forum and to those who voted via PM.
:club:

congrats giblerand to everyone on the list :club:

Huge Congrats Gibler!! :club: