hey everyone lets make an official poker mix!

Summer is finally here and what better way to celebrate the great weather, than a official poker mix for all of us.bigglasses.gifThis isn't your favorite song to play poker with songs, the songs you post have to be poker related. What's poker related you ask? Well, like a song that has lryics pertaining to poker.examples:lryics talking about winning, having heart, poker, cards, feelings that you feel at the poker table or while playing poker. I think you get the idea.Not Examples: Cannibal Corpse - Hatchet To The Head - , in the chorus he does this load Roar, and I Roar just like this whenever I get a bad beat.Coolio - Gansters Paradise - When the dealer is dealing out the cards and they slide on the felt, I always think of this song..... slide slide slip and slide!I'll start the playlist off then for our whole mix....1. Sting - Shape of my HeartNext person can list the song, and write the next number so we know how many songs were up too. lhdevil.gif

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Aerosmith, Deuces are WildKenny Rogers, The GamblerBig and Rich, Save a Horse Ride a CowboyGarth Brooks, Two of a Kind (Working on a Full House)Toby Keith, Die With Your Boots OnBuckwheat Zydeco, Five Card StudWhitesnake, Sweet Lady LuckJerry Reid, The Uptown Poker ClubP. W. Long's Reelfoot, Jack of DiamondsGary Primach, Bad Poker HandZZ Top, Viva Las VegasSwahoogie, Three of a KindChad Brock, Livin' in Las VegasBonnie Raitt, Luck of the DrawAlan Parsons, The Turn of a Friendly CardSteve Miller Band, The JokerSouthern Culture on the Skids, 40 Miles to VegasThe Moon Gypsies, Rockin' the Full HouseDan Fogelberg, There's a Place in the World for a GamblerMotorhead, Ace of SpadesFrank Sinatra, Luck be a Lady TonightAce Frehley, 5 Card StudChristopher Cross, Deal em AgainTom T Hall, DealSteve Miller Band, SwingtownSteve Miller Band, Take the Money and RunDavid Allan Coe, Lay my Money DownDavid Allan Coe, Nothing to LoseBob Segar, Ramblin Gamblin ManGeorge Straight, Ace in the Holeerrr someone else can number-DNA

you guys on the forum? ( http://bbs.311.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?...i?ubb=forum;f=2 )i used to be on there alot then when i found full contact it died off.
Yeah I am on there...kinda lame lately...I mostly go just to find out info...but there is a better forum for that 311heaven.com they have some serious insiders over there!
are you guys pumped for the new Album??
you guys on the forum? ( http://bbs.311.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?...i?ubb=forum;f=2 )i used to be on there alot then when i found full contact it died off.
Yeah I am on there...kinda lame lately...I mostly go just to find out info...but there is a better forum for that 311heaven.com they have some serious insiders over there!
FYIThis site, 311Heaven.Com has been running on credit for over 1 year and no payments have been made for the services. Since we have tried to work with the webmaster / owner of this site (which is not owned or managed by the band themselves), we are forced to turn off this site.
FYIThis site, 311Heaven.Com has been running on credit for over 1 year and no payments have been made for the services. Since we have tried to work with the webmaster / owner of this site (which is not owned or managed by the band themselves), we are forced to turn off this site.
oops...didnt mean to type that...I knew that already...it is this site that is the good one:http://311forums.com/ it is run by 311heaven.com....ok have fun there