hey everyone lets make an official poker mix!

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

JayWeb
Lots of Grateful Dead songs have Poker in there Lyrics... LOTS
quote a little bit of a song for us then you hippie
13. Truckin I got my chips cashed in

What is this rap shit doing on here?Anyways... I got grateful dead from a cardplayer article. But I do like there music. Don't hate me for liking good music, rap need not apply...Grateful Dead - My Uncle and MeWest Texas cowboys, they’s all aroundWith liquor and money, they’re loaded downSo soon after payday, you know it seemed a shameYou know my uncle, he starts a friendly gameHi-lo jacks and the winner take the handGreateful Dead - Dire WolfThe wolf came in, I got my cardsWe sat down for a gameI cut my deck to the Queen of Spadesbut the cards were all the sameGrateful Dead - LoserIf I had a gun for every ace I have drawn,I could arm a town the size of AbileneDon’t you push me baby,Cause I’m all alone and you know I’m only in it for the goldAll that I am asking for is ten gold dollarsAnd I could pay you back with one good handYou can look around about the wide world overAnd you’ll never find another honest man.Grateful Dead - Scarlet BegoniasIn the thick of the evening when the dealing got rough,She was too pat to open and too cool to bluff.And this one looks awesome, I just started downloading all these songs now, Can't wait to get this..It's by Chris DeBurgh "Spanish Train"“But I think I’ll give you one more chance”said the Devil with a smile,“So throw away that stupid lance,It’s really not your style,”“Joker is the name, Poker is the game,we’ll play right here on this bed,And then we’ll bet for the biggest stakes yet,the souls of the dead!!”Well the railwayman he cut the cardsAnd he dealt them each a hand of five,And for the Lord he was praying hardOr that train he’d have to drive … Well the Devil he had three aces and a king,And the Lord, he was running for a straight,He had the queen and the knave and nine and ten of spades,All he needed was the eight …Haha I can't wait.. I never realized Scarlet Begonia's had poker lyrics either... never hit me I guess. Oh well Grateful dead is going to be added to my collection now... All 8 gigs...

Don't you call the queen of diamonds, boy. She'll beat you if she's able. You know the queen of hearts is always your best bet.It seems to me some fine things have been laid upon your table. But you always want the ones you can't get.DesperadoThe Eagles

I'm standing in the middle of the desertWaiting for my ship to come inBut now no joker, no jack, no kingCan take this loser handAnd make it winLeaving Las VegasSheryl Crow

Lonesome Loser - Little River Band Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time.Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?He's a loser but he still keeps on trying. Sit down, take a look at yourselfDon't you want to be somebody?Someday somebody's gonna see insideYou have to face up, you can't run and hide. Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time.Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?He's a loser but he still keeps on trying. Unlucky at love at least that's what they sayHe lost his head and he gambled his heart awayHe still keeps searching though there's nothing leftStaked his heart and lost, now he has to pay the cost Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?Beaten by the Queen of Hearts every time.Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?He's a loser but he still keeps on trying. "It's okay." he smiles and saysBut this loneliness is driving him crazy.He don't show what goes on in his headBut if you watch very close you'll see it all Sit down, take a look at yourselfDon't you want to be somebody?Someday somebody's gonna see insideYou have to face up, you can't run and hide. Have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?Now tell me have you heard about the Lonesome Loser?

The Jack - AC/DC She gave me the QueenShe gave me the KingShe was wheelin' and dealin'Just doin' her thingShe was holdin' a pairBut I had to tryHer Deuce was wildBut my Ace was highBut how was I to knowThat she'd been dealt with beforeSaid she'd never had a Full HouseBut I should have knownFrom the tattoo on her left legAnd the garter on her rightShe'd have the card to bring me downIf she played it rightShe's got the JackPoker face was her namePoker face was her naturePoker straight was her gameIf she knew she could get youShe play'd 'em fastAnd she play'd 'em hardShe could close her eyesAnd feel every cardBut how was I to knowThat she'd been shuffled beforeSaid she'd never had a Royal FlushBut I should have knownThat all the cards were comin'From the bottom of the packAnd if I'd known what she was dealin' outI'd have dealt it backShe's got the Jack :twisted:Five Card Stud - Ace FrehleyI was born the son of a card sharkWith a deck in my handI'm the best at playin' the gameI'm known throughout the landAt the tables you'll find meA stack of chips by my sidePoker, gin, or 21A winning hand is my prideJust cut the packI'll take the one-eyed JackThere's no holding backI call your bluffIt ain't no crimeWinning all the timeWhen money's on the lineI play for bloodI'm the five card stud!Don't try to con meLet's get it understoodYou'll never put one past meCuz I know every trick in the bookLet's play for double or nothingIf you think you 're so goodLet's go for brokeAfraid you're gonna chokeYou got one slim hopeThat ain't a 'nuffWell, you're outta luckYou lost your bottom buckI hit a royal flushAnd I smell bloodI'm the five card stud!Let's go for brokeAfraid you're gonna chokeYou got one slim hopeThat ain't a 'nuffCuz I'm the five card stud!I'm the five card stud!